Pages:
Author

Topic: What skills should I learn to get freelance work ..?? - page 3. (Read 1829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
Actually and honestly i do really love to take the course of Computer science/Information technology which it would really be suiting out my interest but my parent do forces me to take anything or something else.

If i do able to take that course then it would really be relevant on whats the current job offerings as of todays which is mostly attached or in related in digital aspect like programming
digital arts designing etc. which could potentially give out that income or salary which is more than that you could earn when you do apply yourself on a day job.

Most of the time these are the skills which are really that needed and it would really take a while for you to learn or having mastery on it.

Don't let anything stop you from following your passion no matter what age you are. Nowadays, it is almost never too late for you to pursue the career you want. For instance, I am 30+ years old. People my age are supposed to be settled into the middle-class in their 40s but I am not there yet, yet have almost put my roots there. That is because I knew what I want from my life. I did not just have an interest in pursuing a degree in Information Technology, I put a lot of effort to make sure I got a good chance of excelling in it. I have always been passionate about the field and so far in life I have always strived to do everything to make my dream come true. I can proudly say that my way of pursuing my interest has got me somewhere, that is to say, I am in a career that I love so much that my job has always kept me satisfied.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
Hello everyone , I wanted to increase my monthly earnings and for that I know I need to have some skills.
Currently I do write articles, but not getting paid as I would like.
I am willing to learn some more skills so that I can get good paid freelance work here in this forum or any other freelance website.
Can you please guide me what should I learn.
Some options I thought digital marketing or take a course on blockchain.
Please give me some advice. I want to earn good money and for that I am ready to work hard and learn some good skills which would help me do so.
Actually and honestly i do really love to take the course of Computer science/Information technology which it would really be suiting out my interest but my parent do forces me to take anything or something else.

If i do able to take that course then it would really be relevant on whats the current job offerings as of todays which is mostly attached or in related in digital aspect like programming
digital arts designing etc. which could potentially give out that income or salary which is more than that you could earn when you do apply yourself on a day job.

Most of the time these are the skills which are really that needed and it would really take a while for you to learn or having mastery on it.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
A skill that involves you reaching out to millions of users on a day to day base is a perfect choice which include content creation, affiliate marketing, copy writing, programming not necessarily blockchain related, and a lot more. The first part of this is answering the question which digital skill do you feel passionate about then from there you can channel your resource towards that direction
You are right apart from blockchain their are some online skills that pays very well. In my region content creation is one of the work many graduates are running into to make money and it pays very well. Computer networking is also a good professional skill the world needs as the day goes by, OP should just check out the ones that he has passion for because having passion for a skill is what makes one to bring out the best from it.
There are some services which keeps coming to you every month - for example social media management.
If you provide good services - the client will contact you again next month and so on and so forth. this way it keeps coming every month.
Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
A skill that involves you reaching out to millions of users on a day to day base is a perfect choice which include content creation, affiliate marketing, copy writing, programming not necessarily blockchain related, and a lot more. The first part of this is answering the question which digital skill do you feel passionate about then from there you can channel your resource towards that direction
You are right apart from blockchain their are some online skills that pays very well. In my region content creation is one of the work many graduates are running into to make money and it pays very well. Computer networking is also a good professional skill the world needs as the day goes by, OP should just check out the ones that he has passion for because having passion for a skill is what makes one to bring out the best from it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
when I see this and want to make this an opportunity, I always do it by recognizing my strengths and potential first here.
Same here. This is also what I am looking at before I find a career. I will think about my skills first and if where I am good at. That will make things easier for me because I can just find job vacancies on the same field and I don't need to learn a new skill anymore because for me that takes time and I need money as soon as possible for my needs while I know that someone can disagree with that and they will say that it was always important to learn a new skill. Maybe these kind of people are not in a hurry. They don't have any worries in life because maybe they have a family that they can still depend on.
That is something that you should do if you are happy with your job. For example I am happy with my job as well, been happy for many years, but lets assume for some weird reason you suddenly become a Hollywood famous celebrity, wouldn't you prefer that? Of course you would, or at least most people would. I love my job but if I am going to be playing a big superhero in the next marvel movie then I would prefer that of course lol.

This means that there is a better thing out there. There is also a consideration that maybe you do not want to work for money? I mean people keep talking about working hard towards making your dream true, maybe my dream is just not working at all and sleep and eat and play games all day?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
when I see this and want to make this an opportunity, I always do it by recognizing my strengths and potential first here.
Same here. This is also what I am looking at before I find a career. I will think about my skills first and if where I am good at. That will make things easier for me because I can just find job vacancies on the same field and I don't need to learn a new skill anymore because for me that takes time and I need money as soon as possible for my needs while I know that someone can disagree with that and they will say that it was always important to learn a new skill. Maybe these kind of people are not in a hurry. They don't have any worries in life because maybe they have a family that they can still depend on.

we are born to seek all forms of information and we don't have to be good at all fields because there must be a learning process first.
I agree on the last part. Indeed that there's always a learning involved but I can't seem to agree on your first few sentence. That's crazy and too tiring if you want to lean all or seek all information in this world.
Learning new skills may be good and it must be done so that we are not left behind but on the other hand there is another urgent need as you said because basically when looking for work indirectly this is a means to earn money there and we can't do anything That's when we don't have the same basic skills in the field of work there because on average for current jobs there must be ability at the beginning.

We don't need all the information, we know mate, we are not robots or search engines who have to know everything Cheesy I mean there is enough to know what we want to learn or what we want to know is enough to be used as capital
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
You are right, in many respects it all depends on the situation in which the person is, but I think that it would be right to do what you like, or to master the necessary skills so that you can do it. If the money is needed urgently, then the person should take on available vacancies, but this should be temporary, and the focus should be on making time, getting the right skills and doing what you like.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
If you are looking for tech options, try Data analysis, Data science, and you could go further to aqcuire skill's in Data Engineering
You could also look at front-end encoding, UX/UI product design. There are alot of Tech options out there, do a research and find out which one would suite you.
data analysis and data science is a great job for those who want to have big income...

I have a female cousin (under 25 years old) who works in a company as a data analyst, she said that she already earns $750/month (in my country this is quite a big income). deepening skills on the internet (especially coding, marketing and design) is a must for those who want to get additional income or maybe main income.
Activity: 65
Merit: 17
Please give me some advice. I want to earn good money and for that I am ready to work hard and learn some good skills which would help me do so.

If you are looking for tech options, try Data analysis, Data science, and you could go further to aqcuire skill's in Data Engineering
You could also look at front-end encoding, UX/UI product design. There are alot of Tech options out there, do a research and find out which one would suite you.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

we are born to seek all forms of information and we don't have to be good at all fields because there must be a learning process first.
I agree on the last part. Indeed that there's always a learning involved but I can't seem to agree on your first few sentence. That's crazy and too tiring if you want to lean all or seek all information in this world.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
There was a "learn to code" campaign that would get people removed from social media if you dared to tell someone that had been economically displaced due to their occupation being outdated that they might learn to code in order to get a job.

It, in fact, was more than a joke. Information technology, computer science, and software related coding are basic skills you can learn to lift yourself out of extreme poverty granted you have basic equipment and internet access.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/
Everything should be in balance and try to compensate on where you do lack since not all people would succeed into particular things even though how hard he do try or tested it out.

Learning skills do takes time and effort and isnt something that you could easily deal with or gain with.I honestly having a hard time on getting some jobs online due to skills arent that enough nor
sufficient for the job but doesnt mean that it would completely stop you on pursuing your targets.If there's a problem then there's always a solution.
I really don't know if I can help you or not, but when I see this and want to make this an opportunity, I always do it by recognizing my strengths and potential first here.
  because this is indeed quite important and becomes a benchmark for myself when I want to jump in. If indeed I am not sufficient in the competencies I want to achieve, then the only two things I can do are look for other alternatives or think of ways to make up for my shortcomings by continuing to learn from the smallest things that interest me.

This is certainly better because we are born to seek all forms of information and we don't have to be good at all fields because there must be a learning process first.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

What Quidat said is right because every body have it way of succeeding and it way of understanding some thing special. Any you too is right negotiation skill are of different type and i believe that if you put your mind together to learn something nothing will make you not to understand the thing except you don't want to, are you serious that good negotiators is a good seller, How?
You must master one skill. I feel degree give us job - but skills help retain it.
Skill sells - whatsoever. Learn one skill - master it and give you best. Negotiate well, keep telling your client about your progress. And Maintain a balance professional attitude.
Everything should be in balance and try to compensate on where you do lack since not all people would succeed into particular things even though how hard he do try or tested it out.

Learning skills do takes time and effort and isnt something that you could easily deal with or gain with.I honestly having a hard time on getting some jobs online due to skills arent that enough nor
sufficient for the job but doesnt mean that it would completely stop you on pursuing your targets.If there's a problem then there's always a solution.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

What Quidat said is right because every body have it way of succeeding and it way of understanding some thing special. Any you too is right negotiation skill are of different type and i believe that if you put your mind together to learn something nothing will make you not to understand the thing except you don't want to, are you serious that good negotiators is a good seller, How?
You must master one skill. I feel degree give us job - but skills help retain it.
Skill sells - whatsoever. Learn one skill - master it and give you best. Negotiate well, keep telling your client about your progress. And Maintain a balance professional attitude.
Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

Doesnt matter on where you do put your focus on whether on hen or egg as long it would benefit you for long term then that what matter most.We do have our own ways on dealing
up with things and outcome would really vary on how you do make out decisions basing on different conditions which is something that will really be totally different into each individual.
When it comes to freelance work then there are lots of categories which its sensible that you would really be sticking or prioritizing on what skills you do have or what
you do interest the most.
The best thing you need to learn is - - negotiation skills.
if you are good at negotiations - you are a good seller. Always give more than what you promise. I never increase my quote once I get the client. This helps a lot.

Doesnt matter on where you do put your focus on whether on hen or egg as long it would benefit you for long term then that what matter most.We do have our own ways on dealing
up with things and outcome would really vary on how you do make out decisions basing on different conditions which is something that will really be totally different into each individual.
When it comes to freelance work then there are lots of categories which its sensible that you would really be sticking or prioritizing on what skills you do have or what
The best thing you need to learn is - - negotiation skills.
if you are good at negotiations - you are a good seller. Always give more than what you promise. I never increase my quote once I get the client. This helps a lot.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533

Not at all mate because there are work related thing here in cryptospace that will pay you with bitcoin meaning it is not all about capital instead there are skills or knowledge that can be converted into bitcoin for your investments.
Like my Brother as he is an editor and he has clients around the globe that pays him bitcoin with His work time and skills.
but it is best if you also have capital because sometimes Bitcoin price drops so low so we can purchase and keep holding for several months or year to increase the value.
I like the thread. Since I am a freelance seller and buyer.  I have seen many people too greedy for money and in this greed they loose the client and the money both. The best skill one should have is a negotiation skill. The clients are the  hen which lays golden egg - you can kill the hen and have the feast or you can keep the hen and have a golden egg everyday - for this you have to give an extra care to the hen. Choice is yours!

Not at all mate because there are work related thing here in cryptospace that will pay you with bitcoin meaning it is not all about capital instead there are skills or knowledge that can be converted into bitcoin for your investments.
Like my Brother as he is an editor and he has clients around the globe that pays him bitcoin with His work time and skills.
but it is best if you also have capital because sometimes Bitcoin price drops so low so we can purchase and keep holding for several months or year to increase the value.
I like the thread. Since I am a freelance seller and buyer.  I have seen many people too greedy for money and in this greed they loose the client and the money both. The best skill one should have is a negotiation skill. The clients are the  hen which lays golden egg - you can kill the hen and have the feast or you can keep the hen and have a golden egg everyday - for this you have to give an extra care to the hen. Choice is yours!
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Extensive knowledge is of course very much needed for freelance work, as we know that currently there are many things that can make money, of course, there are many fields that we must master, the easiest thing right now is to become an online seller by selling products from friends or family. nowadays it is easier to sell products with the presence of an online store.
Having knowledge on cryptocurrency is one of the skill you can use to earn money to feed yourself and family. Many people has used online to sell their products to customers and also buy products from online which is suitable for humanity compare to other businesses that will take you a long years before you can start earning something good. Many business men and women now prefer to market their products through online because online marketing is more profitable compare to stores.

Crypto needs a capital it is not like before that you can earn it because there are airdrops, bounties and only few scammers which is really working but now it is really low chance on earning it without a capital. Most of the people here in forum that joined signature campaigns are really old members so they can earn from it and also their earnings can be invested to other things. Business also needs capital but learning a skill is really needs time and effort which you will be hired by other employer but this takes time and also your patience since this will takes months or years
Pages:
Jump to: