Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 5. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
If you believe in btc. You shouldnt sell it instead you buy more btc if the price is falling. You shouldnt panic, it makes you regret when the times btc pump so hard.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

These declines of BTC are negligible if we look in the long run. In my opinion, the right solution is not to worry about and holding your coins. I personally would not sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?
hold, using your bitcoin to buy other altcoins. and try to slowly increase the amount of bitcoin by trading in other altcoins. so you do not experience losses even though the price of bitcoin decreases but the amount of your bitcoin continues to increase.
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
at the time of a strong dump, bitcoin like any other crypto currency needs to be purchased in large quantities. Even at the minimum stabilization of the market you will earn a lot of money Cool
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
there are many ways that can be done when the price goes down, you can do cutloss, hold, or you can also make purchases again at a low number to reduce your previous losses because buying at an expensive price this method is called average down
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Should I sell or hold?
When Bitcoin prices drop, I will not rush to sell. I not only invest in Bitcoins but also altcoins. I would consider selling Bitcoin if the altcoins can bring in enough profit so I can reinvest in the future. Increasing or decreasing is just temporary and you should think twice about not losing too much.
Activity: 69
Should I sell or hold?
I think You should hold it,If you have capital just Buy more bitcoin because the cryptocurrencies are going through a bearish market now and the prices are already low and that can be an opportunity for the buyers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
As an investor, you don't have to do anything. Just Hodl, and don't panic sell. Remember, it's not a loss until you sell.
As a trader, making profits in the bearish market is quite difficult and if you can't it's best to protect your capital and stop (pause) active trading.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
I think we should continue to keep the number of BTC that we have or can buy more BTC and should not sell BTC at this time. By the end of this year, I believe that BTC will increase slightly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Of course hold If you do not want to lose your money then hold or if you do not want to sell at a very low price.
Activity: 210
Well if the value falls, you just have to hold your coins and wait patiently, do things that will not bother you to think the price lowering until price hikes. Or  consider other investments to spend time with while waiting for Bitcoin to rise again.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
to give a general strategy to those who are holding the bitcoin every time its price drops. I think that is retaining the bitcoin number you are having. Next you should watch the market and buy it as soon as it drops below $ 7000. Because I believe this price is low and it will quickly increase you will make a profit.
Activity: 52
Let me tell you the golden rule that I have been following to avoid panicking during the bearish market, I forget about holding any BTC to myself and whenever the price drops I try to invest more on BTC. The price will eventually go up, just take the recent situation for example. So, once the price goes up I sell those coins which I bought for cheaper rate.
Activity: 135
Should I sell or hold?
I think much better to keep holding right now because the market still at lower level.If you have capital this is the right time buy more coin and wait for the right time to sell when the rises to have a better profits.
Activity: 1493
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
Should I sell or hold?

That's when you buy... You won't often get a 12% discount.

Whatever you do, don't sell unless your life really depends on it, or you really, really, really want to spend now.

Just look at the historical charts, most dips are just that. There is usually a return to the mean coming up. Nothing is a sure deal, and you can't predict how long it's going to take but chances are, you'll get profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Should I sell or hold?

Maybe the right way is to hold back the bitcoin you have. You don't need to panic when the price of bitcoin is going down badly. Because I believe in bitcoin the price will rise again even beyond the previous price.
Activity: 53
Bitcoin price is volatile and that means it will keep falling and rising within a milisecond difference. So, go with your instincts. I, myself have always held on to my coins and whenever the price fell down a lot I tried to stay calm and wait for it to rise again till I find my window of opportunity to sell.
Activity: 275
During the collapse of the market I bought bitcoin, but a bit of aether. Also, I got some coins for investments, I do not want to do advertising, I just say that they have already entered the stock exchange and traded, after the company lost 30%, it would be possible to buy on the stock exchange) So I think that when the market falls, it is necessary to buy.
Activity: 52
If you are here in the market to stay for a long time then I would suggest you to use the reinvestment technique. If you see the price seeing slump, try to invest as much as you can. Sell whenever you think you can make profit and use the profit money to reinvest again. At least that's what I usually do.
Activity: 119
The better strategy we can make when the price off bitcoin going down is hold your Bitcoin and if you have extra money you can buy that is the strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: