Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 3. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the strategy that I use to trade is actually very easy and very simple I will only buy coins that have very low prices and sell them at high prices.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
If we already have bitcoin, stay calm will be the good thing to do. And if we still didn't have any bitcoin in our wallet then the best way is to wait till the good sign to occur to start to make buy order.
First is to keep calm when prices start to fall, your calmness will make your calculations not messed up, so you can make good choices,
then if your analysis shows prices will rise soon, then it's good to buy, if your analysis price gets worse then holding is best..
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
If bitcoin falls we remain calm and patient will be a good thing to do. then the best way is to wait until a good sign to start making buy orders and you can make big profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Perhaps, while the market for crypto currency is such a mess, it is more expedient to go to the stock market or to binary optoins.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
Hold is the key word when price fallls. Invest some other altcoins while waiting for the Bitcoin to go up.  Wait and Hold tightly. Then selling will follow 15 days to be active j
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
if I, I'll hold it. Unless you dont have lost so much, it's better to sell so you can buy again at a cheaper price. or if you still have a lot of money, don't sell your bitcoin when the price goes down but keep buying, because it will be profitable if the price goes up again.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
If you don't believe in it - sell it. If you believe in it - hold tightly it Smiley
If you a daily trader, you should buy if the price low and sell it when the price high - very easy, huh ? Tongue

The strategy that needed if the bitcoin price fall is holding. You need to hold it and wait to the right time so that you can get a big profit.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
My tactic is to be very careful with investments in this market and to hold every altcoin I have. It's very easy. Seeing market is falling day by day that is hard for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If we already have bitcoin, stay calm will be the good thing to do. And if we still didn't have any bitcoin in our wallet then the best way is to wait till the good sign to occur to start to make buy order.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
I suggest to hold than sell it especially now that the price of it was falling. You will not get profit if you will sell, you will just lose what you have invested on it. The best strategy in this  kind of situation was to buy more. Because it was in a cheaper price and keep holding it until the price of it recover and pump again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
for now the only strategy I use is to continue to buy as much bitcoin as possible while the price is still low, because with a short time of course the price of bitcoin will experience a fairly high increase. so if you buy from now to get a big profit later it's easy
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
 my opinion for now it is better to hold bitcoin. We know that the price of bitcoin is currently down, I think holding bitcoin is better than selling it. If we sell now when the price goes down the profit is also not too big or even experience a loss. we can wait until the price is really stable to sell it and to get a big profit.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
The best strategy would be to buy more cryptos if you can afford. Because people takes profit now and new buyers are entering. So the trading is getting new support levels which is a process of maturity of the market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 504
Waiting, I cannot do anything and I started to lose my trust about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. However, I still believe in the blockchain.
Activity: 224
I think when Bitcoin price down just hold your btc and wait for price high when price high then sell your coin I think this is the good strategic
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
For me, it is much better to hold than to sell at loss. But if you have set your stop loss it is much better, stop loss is much better to become your loss will not be bigger than you expected. It is much really advisable, specially when you are trader. I believe that it will help you to become smart in crpytocurrency.
Activity: 22
 If you see bitcoin falling transfer the coin to your money account with the exchange you are with.if your exchange hadn't got one ,swap to one that has one,so it stays at that value when you swap.after the drop settles down .Take it back out and buy bitcoin at the reduced rate.And repeat the process again when needed in the future.THIS IS NOT FININANCIAL advise,it's a process that I use,i hope this will help the tensions in the future.
Activity: 149
If you don't believe in it - sell it. If you believe in it - hold tightly it Smiley
If you a daily trader, you should buy if the price low and sell it when the price high - very easy, huh ? Tongue
Hahaha., exactly very easy to say but the process undergone By many investors maybe very disturbing and saddening for many.. but yes I agree this is what usuallypeople do everytime the price drops.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?
You should hold at this time. Hold it until the price rises, because we cant determine what will happen at the price. No one knows when it will rise so the best thing to do is to hold. Buy more coins and hold it, so in the future you are able earn your desired profit. You may regret it if you sell your bitcoin now.
copper member
Activity: 364
My advice you should hold your coin this time the only reason now bitcoin price is fall.I think the best strategy is  you to wait a long time.maybe a strategy will pay the best result.
Pages:
Jump to: