Pages:
Author

Topic: What strategy we should take when Bitcoin price fall - page 4. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
there is no strategy that appears in my head at the moment, I just suggest HODL. waiting for bitcoin to recover
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
1.Buy the Dip
There’s a term used in cryptocurrency called, “BTFD”. Which stands for, “Buy the F***ing Dip”.
Buying the dip, which means purchasing something when the price goes down, has been a winning strategy for Bitcoin investors since 2009. This concept isn’t new, there are quotes as old as Finance telling you to, “buy when there’s blood on the streets”.

2.Study
If you’re already invested and watching your bags lose value, take this time to learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If you are a bitcoin holder then keep hodl your bitcoin when the price falls down. And if you have enough money then buy again bitcoin from the down market because it is cheap and keep all them hold and be patient. Many people will sell their coins in panic, do not follow them because you bought bitcoin to make profits not to sell it at lose. Soon or later, the price will up, so wait for that day.
that is a good strategy. Bitcoin will definitely rise again only a matter of time, therefore we don't need to panic when prices go down. if there is a lot of positive news circulating then I think Bitcoin will rise because the value of Bitcoin depends on transactions and transactions depend on investors so investors depend on the situation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Many strategies are possible, and can take a few but the faithful would probably be a very small amount, but I think the best is to consult with already experienced people in this field.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
HODL. Use the setback to your advantage. Take the lull as an opportunity to raise more funds to accumulate more.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
If you are a bitcoin holder then keep hodl your bitcoin when the price falls down. And if you have enough money then buy again bitcoin from the down market because it is cheap and keep all them hold and be patient. Many people will sell their coins in panic, do not follow them because you bought bitcoin to make profits not to sell it at lose. Soon or later, the price will up, so wait for that day.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
For me it is just two things, do you believe in Bitcoin or not. If you do I suggest to hold on to you coins and stay calm anmd patient. But if you don't trust and believe in Bitcoins, then you can sell your coins by all means, just don't feel bad since you might lose some money or regret it once the price goes up again.

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The strategy i use when bitcoin price fall or any other coins and the strategy is the best to me, it has also help me high time. The strategy is buy more at the low prices. Then sell when the price increases. The second is hold and anticipate for future hype
I agree with you that in today's situation, when bitcoin is not predictable better to keep and not sell at a loss.
Activity: 210
just as you also believe that the price of the biticon will increase by the end of the year and we will all be able to get our notorious profit
copper member
Activity: 322
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
At that time if I have Bitcoin then what should I do ?
Should I sell or hold?

The approach to this individual! It all depends on your strategy! If it is of course you have, at least if you are an inexperienced, novice trader or investor, then first decide what type of trade you will lead!!! On the Internet this material in bulk, learn and practice not to be a hamster!
Activity: 238
I think if you did not have time to sell them before the time of the fall, then absolutely there is no point in selling it at the lowest prices, in this case it is better to store bitcoin for the long term
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
In such situations, the best strategy is this strategy which allows you to wait a long time. Such a strategy will give the best result.
Activity: 410
Well to sell now just not worth it.Sell now-it means to break the main rule of traders, close the deal with a negative balance.Though of course at what price you managed to buy them?)I do not sell,waiting for what others advise.The situation on the market is artificially reduced now, it is not necessary to be conducted on this provocation.If possible, it is better to buy more on the contrary.The price will still rise-it is inevitable.Have patience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
when bitcoin prices are falling then we can buy altcoins at the lowest price that is the best way we can grab altcoins at a cheap price which is very important step at the time of bitcoin price drop
Activity: 39
As someone who trades the forex market, I am all up for cutting my losses. Take the loss now so you may be safe from the unpredictability of the present market conditions. I think there is a plot to drive the price of btc to a lowest minimum before etf comes. However, now is quite close to the anticipated bull run. So hodl your horses, better days ahead.
Activity: 149
Now a days we sometimes seeing the price of Bitcoin falling along with others also falling.
Should I sell or hold?
In any market, it is normal to factor in the price increase or decrease, unless the change is too big to pay attention. Normal btc fluctuations are in the hundreds of dollars. It is also the chance for traders to make a profit. If btc decreases too low then you can process it depending on the situation. If btc is down but can increase quickly again then you can wait; Otherwise, you can sell your btc number, accept losses, and start another investment at a lower price,  making a profit to make up for the loss.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
Should I sell or hold?

Of course you have to hold it, and if you have enough money I suggest you also buy bitcoin because it's a good opportunity to buy bitcoin when the price is falling. selling bitcoin when the price is low it will hurt you because people will usually sell bitcoin when the price is rising so they get lots of multiple profits and even though you are waiting for a stable price for a bit the price of bitcoin will definitely go up. Long-term investment will be better if you want to do it.
Activity: 378
Should I sell or hold?

I think the strategy that we should take when the bitcoin price fall is holding because we all know that after falling it will rise soon so hold it as long as you can and sell it when you know that the price of it is okay for you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I believe in being patient. When prices go down, you have to accept that. It's a learning
experience and if your hype about it try buying more bitcoins on dips. Hold bitcoins that
are in your possession and stay positive. That way when prices start to grow back up
again, you have more bitcoins and more profit. If you just like to hold, avoid on getting 
too negative on the drop of prices, it's a cycle and things are the way they are. Focus,
move on and work on a strategy.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
Should I sell or hold?

If the bitcoin price continues to fall, then you should save your investment and I think it is better if you transfer it for the mean time and if you think that bitcoin reach its loweat proce that will be the best time to return you money back to bitcoin and just hold and wait for it to pump again.
Pages:
Jump to: