Pages:
Author

Topic: What thing you much check before investing in an ICO? - page 3. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I start by looking at the accounts of the project team, I also start to watch the site and conduct research on the site how long it was registered and by whom it is registered, if the registration address is the same as the address specified on the site, then it is very likely that the project will be of high quality.
Activity: 512
Team, company and location of the project, but some other people that developing projects or opening some ICO's are only 1 man person just like the CEO itself. The best thing here is they have some roadshow and AMA to the other projects too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
You're too ingenuity to  trust rating sites, most of them are paid rates, and IcoBench is not the best rating site. Before investing in an ICO, i keep tracking its activities for a long time, read whitepaper, research about their team, if all is  good, i will invest.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
For me before I invest in any ICO I always like checking there roadmaps,and also there teams how many years they have in crypto and also what the are planning to bring if there are a lot of projects that are into it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Before I invest in ICO, I will pay attention to the information of many projects. For example, where is the team coming from? Does the project have a legitimate studio or company, and whether their partners have the strength!
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I am very picky with every ICO that I am contributing to. First of all, read the whitepaper, because it is the most important document of any project. Secondly, check the team and devs, if they are real. The last but not least, check the telegram community.
Activity: 616
I must check that the project is not a scam and has a potential developer. The main thing you should know is their audience, whether it been faked or a real one but plenty of them
Activity: 322
Hang on for a second: you need to undestand that you shoudl be coldminded. I mean that most of ICOs are able to trick eager people, so control your emotion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
First read the white paper, this is a very important stage, and secondly I will check the project leader, including their team and partners!
Actually the most important thing is transparency about the results of their ico. because right now more and more projects are claiming to have gotten big investors. and it's not clear where it comes from
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
First read the white paper, this is a very important stage, and secondly I will check the project leader, including their team and partners!
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

When you invest in ICOs, what thing you take seriously?

I think you see how they built communication with members, included bounty hunter. If they give good respond and solution about members problem we can give them the beginning trust. Second thing is see their road map, meaning as long they can follow it on time it means they have good management. Last thing is they should have exchanges, with out this one ICO project can't grow up. That thing I see before join a project and mostly I join after ICO ended.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
It is good to know that ratings on most ICO ratings sites are not true, most of them are paid reviews, so you cannot the reviews also right now the ICO investing have changed a lot, currently most people no longer invest in idea, they invest based on hype and it's because a lot of people in the crypto space cares more about the profit and not the tech, so no matter how good a project might be, if it doesn't have much hype, many people won't invest.

You are absolutely right. People are investing by seeing the hype, actually, it is normal to want to make money! Because the bear market took 60-70% of the money from every holder, investors portfolio. So, everyone now focusing to earn profits, not to support a good idea! Though I don't know how ico rating sites works, Are they take money from the owner of the projects?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For me as one of the victims in scam ICO. I always make sure to invest on widely known investment where many well known investors gather. In that way could minimize risk.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

Many ICOs have good rating from many website but they can not achieve their soft cap. I think its not just a rating, its about market condition. We know current market condition are not good and many investor prefer wait and see.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3

First, the team of a project is of utmost importance. Do ensure they are real.
Afterwards, go through the roadmap to see the different activities outlined by the team and the duration set aside to achieve them.
Study the whitepaper to get more understanding of other things.
Ensure it is very active with the community, most especially to the investors and other potential investors.
Activity: 434
There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

Even though all of the things mentioned above get a 100% rating, there is no guarantee if that project can provide a big profit to all investors because I have reasearch about this before
Other facts: even though some ICO can reach the hardcap but after listing on the exchange the price could drop up to -500%
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Read whitepaper > Check the orgininalty > Search about the team project member > decide.
Or you can simply go to ICO review sites that a lot in the internet and make a conclusion from there
That the first thing that i would do, Check first the whitepaper and the site and also in the telegram on which they are active or not.
And the roadmap of the ICO if this gonna have some good news.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I thought for a long time everyone knew that the ratings are fake. Now there are no companies in which I could invest but even if they are in the first place I will look at a working product.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Most of the ICO listing sites have really disappointed, be because they rate based on the amount paid. You have to do your own research before participating in any bounty or before investing. Work on the team and read the whitepaper intensively. Understand it and ask questions that might be bothering you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
I analyze the team, when I see that people are really experienced, the team is the key to success, then I study the idea of the project, only then I invest, today there are many good projects, one of which is #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 7.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Pages:
Jump to: