Pages:
Author

Topic: What thing you much check before investing in an ICO? - page 5. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
ICO rating websites are providing very useful information but their recommendations are not for granted. I always do my own research prior investing into a project. The project idea and the market potential are two key elements for decision making.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
Many things. I will search, learn, and also analyze some points in order to minimize the risks of scams. First is analyzing the project whether has the similar concept with others or not. Then, analyze the team members and check on the social media or news whether they are getting in the project or not. Analyze the wallet transaction.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
ICO ratings is bunch of crap you should never trust any of the ICO ratings sites out there because they're usually paid for the ratings. The first thing to look for good ICO is the white paper, how good was their idea, followed by the ICO team - how good and responsive they are.
Finally, look carefully at the ICO site is it worth putting your money 💰 At times, most of the scam ICOs don't put a lot of money in building their sites.  
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
When I want to join an ICO's project, what I have to do is just like you, "researching the project". What aspect that I see from the project? I see many aspects, such as: its potency, it's team, it's concept, etc. We must choose the best project before investing in an ICO.

Yes i do the similar checks before joining the ICO and i also check if the team members which are mentioned in the ICO website are real or fake because nowadays there are so many profiles where they steal the pic or entire profile of a different person.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

When you invest in ICOs, what thing you take seriously?
in my opinion we must be good at analyzing the team behind the project because a good team certainly produces a good vision and mission, of course, the advantages in investing
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

For me one of my criteria is i look into the team and country which the platform or ico was originated. Because for me its very important since i already know what countries
mostly came from this very notorious fly by night and shady ico's. I prepare to invest in korean base ico because i trust them and their laws! are implemented well.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
I'm also the participant of the ICO, especially I'm also getting in some bounties. In choosing the right ICO is similar when I will participate in the bounty. Of course, it needs carefulness on selecting the ICO that has interesting product and project especially for the future. The price right now is not really mind for me. I focus on analyzing their team and concept that will bring the coins to be profitable in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Some things I will check;
The level of completion of the Website
Developer team
The development idea of the project
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

In my opinion, it is the popularity of the project which is a huge factor to determine whether the project would be a huge one for a long run or not. Assumptions would be immediately made from looking on such thing. Demand is generated by popularity which is really an important aspect for the project's success.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
When I want to join an ICO's project, what I have to do is just like you, "researching the project". What aspect that I see from the project? I see many aspects, such as: its potency, it's team, it's concept, etc. We must choose the best project before investing in an ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Everything that they had develop but I usually I follow github for their repositories with that development I continuous to seek more on social media like twitter,Reddit, Medium and youtube channels. Which is more infomative about the project itself.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Recently, I do not invest much in ICO, because it has become really difficult to find something good. But first of all, the idea is important to me. I need her to hook me up. It is also important that this project can benefit in the future, to its coin can be used.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Of course before anything else must check the team behind if it's  fake or not , because mostly nowadays are frauds especially on bounty section.  And also review the history of the project 'cause that's the most important to assure if it has a potential to become successful in the future and there's a tends you can gain good return on it after .'cause some projects nowadays are very promising but unfortunately always didn't fulfill their promises and suddenly turn into scam. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What made me the most tested before joining the ICO was the technology, goals, team and roadmap of the project ... Also, the methodology of implementing the roadmap, ICO rankings, About the ICO I am also interested in.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Earlier, when I invested in an ICO project, I looked primarily at the product of the project, the team, the whitepaper, and then only the ratings. But unfortunately I still got into scam projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
For me, i will check what is the project and how it's work, after that the team project. We need know who is working and who is suporting project, how they develop the project and ecosystems, because the most importan its always from the the team. Make sure they real.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
The things I consider when looking for an ico to invest in are their team and partners. I don't actually believe in some ico rating sites because others say thay ratings can be bought. Another thing I also consider is the approach of the communty regarding the projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Read whitepaper > Check the orgininalty > Search about the team project member > decide.
Or you can simply go to ICO review sites that a lot in the internet and make a conclusion from there
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Who is working for the project, that is the development team is a key factor here. If they are well known developers with high profile, chances of the project being successful is high. On other hand, some new developers working from their basement will not get much popularity and chances of them just being a scam project is also high. But this does not mean that all unknown developers are scammers or something. Also, how they promote the project also plays a vital role. They need to create a hype so people can recognize them.
The best thing to do is read the whitepaper, look who are working for it and check for the potential. All depends on your own analysis and intuition.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
When we are first time to invest in ICO's some we gonna do is to look at the ICO rating.
But not all a high ICO rating have some good ICO's because of their high rate, Some of them are not totally have not reach of their hardcap.
Pages:
Jump to: