Pages:
Author

Topic: What thing you much check before investing in an ICO? - page 4. (Read 1301 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 10
Basically, myself try to choose the projects I invest in. In this case, you have to rely only on yourself. Sometimes I look at sites that make up the ratings of various ICOS, but I don't rely on them completely. If some project interests me, I will still try to study it myself and decide whether to invest in it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Such criteria are enough, basically they are similar to the choice of"bounty". Team, platform, Ratings, Reviews, goal and idea are also evaluated. But all this also does not guarantee success. There are factors that cannot be taken into account
Activity: 199
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

When you invest in ICOs, what thing you take seriously?
we should not be too confident in the ICO rating site, because there are several sites that receive payment to increase certain ICO retings.
My way to choose ICO is to see the possibility of the project running and realistic. Then I saw the TEAM from the ICO project, because I had seen a project with a TEAM that had done a scam project.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
As for me, if I want to invest in any ICO, the first thing I look out for is the idea behind the project. The reason why I do look out for idea is to know if that idea is ready to solve world problem. The second thing I look out for is the team behind a project. Team is very essential in the realization of the goal of any blockchain project.
Activity: 378
Now I am focusing to invest in ICOs. As a regular bounty hunter, I can realize which ICO is good and which is bad. Because I follow the most trustful ICO rating website Icobench, I have enough time to read project's whitepaper and look after at their community activity. But recently I realized Icobench's rating is not everything! I want to mention some ICOs name that had an impressive positive rating! But they couldn't raise even 1 Million USD! A project like FTEC, Enkidu can be a good example. What is the reason here?

If you're an experienced bounty hunter, I don't understand why you want to invest in ico in such times. we should have stopped to invest at the end of the last year. Now we have to wait and, if possible, buy some coins which have entered exchanges. Now investment in ICOs is a waste of time and money!
Activity: 308

I try to study all aspects as closely as possible, I pay a lot of attention to studying a technical document. I do not really trust the ratings on such sites, because I believe that they can be bought
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

The product is the thing that I check the most, I cannot be investing in a coin that does not have a good product backing it, once the product behind  a coin is bad then all of that project is going to go down the drain there is no two ways about it. The team behind the project are just as important as the product in this aspect, which is why I also take them seriously
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Team of the project is the most important thing to analysis. You should investigate social media activities of all members and recognize if they all are professionals or just people who want to just earn an easy money.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

--snip-

By the way, what is your role in this incodium project as I've seen your post history that you are promoting this in several threads?
Even those items that you enumerated are present in a project, there's no guarantee that it will be the right project or have a good outcome.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Before determining the ICO project I check is the project manager, project team, social media accounts and sales achievement of the token. If the project is able to reach a minimum sales target tokens, certainly the very worthy project to follow. And you have to look at social media accounts like facebook and twitter, telegram. If in the very active social media accounts, of course, it's very nice.
some of the things that have become a special attention to determining the ICO as an investment. a good team will certainly produce a good project and also see the team is also one of the aspects is its true identity they genuine or not in order to avoid a scam. social media part of the telegram, facebook, and twitter are always active is also a good thing to use as a marker of this means they always do their job over the activities for the advancement of the ICO that they used to do.
Activity: 798
Before determining the ICO project I check is the project manager, project team, social media accounts and sales achievement of the token. If the project is able to reach a minimum sales target tokens, certainly the very worthy project to follow. And you have to look at social media accounts like facebook and twitter, telegram. If in the very active social media accounts, of course, it's very nice.
Activity: 630
First thing is www.icoguide.com, as I trust their rates, then it comes to social media channels, YouTube especially, then it comes to team and idea itself.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
There are many factors in selecting a right ICO:

Team
Timeline
Media and Community
Code Samples
Regulation
Distribution
Purpose
White Paper
Global Potential
Circulating Supply

If an ICO has all the above mentioned Points then you can invest in the ICO.

I came across ICO which not only looks promising but will also give you good returns. The ICO's Name is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more you can visit: https://incodium.io/
Activity: 784
the site rating is not a determinant of actual results in ICO. in fact, it only contains only a collection of empty speculations alone without any clarity. do your own analysis is more satisfying and is certainly more boast because it could have another study is more than just the results. see the concept if this is beneficial will certainly determine the result of the ICO. always check wallet to monitor the original investors of the investors is important to always see.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com

The credibility of the project for me is the biggest thing and is a must to check before investing in ICOs because potential would be nothing if a project would be a scam. Many ICO projects are turning out to be scam projects which should alarm us to be cafeful with our actions particularly when choosing an ICO project to invest. ICO RATING sites would also help investors to make the right decision.
Activity: 362
Most of the time i Joined in an open forum which is telegram- I usually ask in them in a nice way- That's how great conversation works- Following them on Github for more projects and development on the go
Twitter and facebook are my favorite to follow on their announcement.
Activity: 364
Look for Iconiq Lab. Iconiq Lab is the world's first batch-driven accelerator program for prospective ICO projects, big time hot decentralized venture capital group that will make this space imaginable . Look more on their web site
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I check everything carefully before investing in any ICO project. I mean there are many things you have to study before spending your money, because this field is always too risky. I check the whitepaper firstly, then the team (I make sure they are real and experienced enough), the website (its design and security), the product and the concept.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
not all ico with good rating will guarantee a huge profit because now a lot of ico have a good rating but a scam or fail to achieve softcap to determine ico we just need to see the products and teams that are on ico

You are right. We need to see the product first. But most of the ICO projects come without any product, they just start from the zero! I participated in counting house ICO, they had a product before launching the tokensale. Now Counting house price continuously increasing in this bear market! But How can you select an ICO by seeing their team, now every scammer has a good face too!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
It is good to know that ratings on most ICO ratings sites are not true, most of them are paid reviews, so you cannot the reviews also right now the ICO investing have changed a lot, currently most people no longer invest in idea, they invest based on hype and it's because a lot of people in the crypto space cares more about the profit and not the tech, so no matter how good a project might be, if it doesn't have much hype, many people won't invest.
Pages:
Jump to: