Pages:
Author

Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019? - page 20. (Read 2899 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 11, 2018, 03:17:04 PM
There is alot of really good things coming out in 2019 . Lets wait for Bakkt exchange , ETF decision . If ETF will be approved we could see some really crazy movements in market i guess Smiley Imagine all the big investors , institutions joining crypto space =D
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 03:16:41 PM
like the previous prediction, everyone predicts the end of 2018, then they change it to the beginning of 2019, but I see market recovery taking years time.
Activity: 644
December 11, 2018, 03:14:29 PM
And what to do, to believe in the first place that finally 19 year, will be the push and launch of the rocket up, which is already without exaggeration waiting for many investors, and the community, and the team of those projects that are now trying to survive, this is not an easy time for them, so we believe that 19 year will be the market for Cryptocurrencies,and they will cost good money
Activity: 462
Good Morning
December 11, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
and awaht can be done? it is the future we are talking about and noone knows what is ahead of us so there is no need to guess
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 03:04:15 PM
In fact, if you conduct a survey among all who invested in cryptocurrency during 2018 then most likely 95% of people have suffered very large losses.  Only small percentage of the total number of investors really earn, and this was only due to the fact that these people were actively engaged in trading simultaneously with investments.
Activity: 550
December 11, 2018, 02:42:29 PM
I can only wait and wait, and see when the right time to increase or decrease the amount of investment, diversification of altcoin is very important and I made a mistake because it only hold ethereum
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 11, 2018, 02:40:54 PM
Which year Is of more concern for you? 2019 remains as unpredictable as the current year has been, as for 2018, i think we have all found different avenues to cope, some, by educating themselves, exploring all the avenues open through crypto, some playing a waiting game, while some expert enough to juggle their investments with a watchful and astute eye.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
Now maximum bounty campaign scam and maximum ico failed due to market declination. So I don't nothing but holding my reserve bitcoin and ethereum and waiting for market feedback.
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 12:56:35 PM
Well i started with Airdrop and End up doing Bounty as Airdrop was full of scams here and there. Now Bounty is becoming more like Airdrop all because of the bear market. The bear market was responsible for a lot of flaws in 2018 and during this period, i learnt trading which i carried out to enable me to double some of my digital currency. But this was before now and ETH have gone below $100 and refuse to to up for over 1 to 2 weeks now. So i have suspended all trading activities and decided to put little attention on Bounty and my Offline Jobs till 2019 which might not be the same as 2018.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 11, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Pages:
Jump to: