Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 113. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 04:24:04 AM
If bitcoin decreases, let the value recovers then sell, If i have capital at the same time bitcoin decreases, i guess this is the opportunity to take advantage to its value, i will buy bitcoins, then wait for the time to surge up and sell..
Activity: 350
December 10, 2017, 04:12:52 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Bitcoins already decreases and so as my money it is kinda alarming because i almost lost a thousand dollars but i do my best to stay calm and do not panic sell my holdings. It is hard actually to stay calm when Every time you see and check your wallet all you see is a loss in your money and it is kiat happen in days. It is kind of somehow depressing but i just deal with it and always be optimistic. Thibk the bright aide and i always said to my self that i can win that money back before this year ends.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 03:57:46 AM
in that case, if bitcoin will decrease to much, i still hold my balls until i wait the exact time and date that i need to use it if i have emergency needs.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
December 10, 2017, 03:47:14 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

When bitcoin decreased its value it is the right time to invest your extra money. And have a long patience to wait for the right time for its pump. And also try to research for other crypto currencies you can invest on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 03:21:16 AM
Buy more altcoins which performs best and keep some in wallet.. Surely price would go up and you can get your profit.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:18:30 AM
Its genuinely painful to read how little people understand markets on these forums.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 10, 2017, 03:17:07 AM
If you see Bitcoin decreasing at that moment buy more Bitcoin because when Bitcoin price drops it means in some days it is going to touch a in all time high.
thats might be good idea but if its fall too deep you might consider to sell it and but altcoin or hold it for a long term. if bitcoin decrease it will also affect other coins. its might best to stop investing for awhile and wait the market recover.
Activity: 161
December 10, 2017, 03:06:08 AM
When bitcoin rate decrease, all you have to do is wait and do nothing. If you check the past history of bitcoin chart it is always bounce back and suddenly pumps again. Since bitcoin has a very limited supply, the tendency is price always goes up because of the demand.
Activity: 198
December 10, 2017, 02:58:32 AM
If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin. Some trader invest when the price drops and sell when the price up. Some trader know where to exit and where to enter. Hope you learn somehing in my reply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 02:53:06 AM
Invest when the price is down and sell when the price pumps. That's the way daily investment deals with you can profit on it and in the same time you will know how the thing works.
Activity: 266
December 10, 2017, 02:18:09 AM
If you see Bitcoin decreasing at that moment buy more Bitcoin because when Bitcoin price drops it means in some days it is going to touch a in all time high.
Activity: 518
December 10, 2017, 12:54:03 AM
If bitcoin will decrease in the market i think i will hold first my bitcoin as of now and i wait till the bitcoin will go up. I will buy more coins because it has a low price and i will sell it when the bitcoin go higher price.
Activity: 546
December 09, 2017, 09:15:06 PM
Serioualy if it decreases then i would invest everything in buying bitcoin and would hold it for the proper time. But i dont think so it could decrease now because there ia a major event coming ahead in june 18. So chances are of going more high.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 07:40:42 PM
it will decrease some time but it'll always increase, and amazingly, in a short amount of time. My advice is that you hold on to that bitcoin and buy some more if it decreases and thank yourself after. I
Activity: 126
December 09, 2017, 07:39:38 PM
If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin.
Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back and surpasses the previous price so, then time Bitcoin's price dumped, I would choose to dump my Ethereum and other tokens abd buy Bitcoin.

Pretty spot on. If Bitcoin dips too much then it is a good decision to switch back from alts to bitcoin (maybe not ethereum, but most others certainly).

I believe in the technology for the long term, so a short term dip is nothing but noise when you zoom out and analyze without your emotions.
Activity: 392
December 09, 2017, 07:36:44 PM
If bitcoins decreased its value you should keep calm and buy more bitcoins, If you bought bitcoins and still, the price rapidly decreased then you should start praying (just kidding).You should grab the opportunity to buy coins in a low price.
correct I am also doing the same thing I will buy with bitcoin low prices and wait for the new high prices we sell, if his bitcoin it down just a little bit not down drastically, so still safe
December 09, 2017, 07:31:03 PM
investors are already thinking about the advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin, if they buy the current bitcoin and then the bitcoin price goes down, they will not sell their bitcoin. chances are they keep holding because they know the potential of bitcoin in the future, in this year alone bitcoin has gone up more than 20x from January.
bitcoin is indeed very good and have proven if it is its highly qualified, ico views from January 20 x the price doesn't come down and add a ride if ya not only stable so that the very profitable the you who got a bitcoin
December 09, 2017, 07:22:04 PM
Better to take them in positive view. You can buy them if it goes low. At the same time try to stop converting them to your fiat unless you need them urgent. Invest when it goes down is a best strategy to avoid losing.
So right now its decreasing slightly but that doesn't mean it will keep going down. its just like normal fluctuation.
As suggested it is good to make use of the decrease as an opportunity to buy more and keep hold of the same rather than getting panic and trying to cash out the holding for mere profit. With bitcoin, the user needs patience as well the ability to predict the market to certain extent. This will give the user an understanding when to hold and when it needs to be sold.
very nice advice you to follow it so can I so kit should know when it's time to sell and on hold but previous ones have to know the conditions of the market if we can see into the future certainly will make it easy for your own
Activity: 364
December 09, 2017, 06:57:56 PM
investors are already thinking about the advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin, if they buy the current bitcoin and then the bitcoin price goes down, they will not sell their bitcoin. chances are they keep holding because they know the potential of bitcoin in the future, in this year alone bitcoin has gone up more than 20x from January.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2017, 06:55:37 PM
If bitcoins decreased its value you should keep calm and buy more bitcoins, If you bought bitcoins and still, the price rapidly decreased then you should start praying (just kidding).You should grab the opportunity to buy coins in a low price.
Jump to: