Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 117. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 05:47:23 AM
i think when bitcoin decrease, there are two options for us to choose: sell to cut the lost or keep holding, most of us will choose cut the lost and buy back when it start rising, i will choose keep holding for longterm because i believe bitcoin will keep rising in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 09, 2017, 05:42:43 AM
The price of the Bitcoin has been rising rapidly for the last two months. It is highly likely that correction would take place soon. If bitcoin price decreases and  you are still in profit, you should sell whatever profit you have right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
December 09, 2017, 05:35:15 AM
I will not do anything because I'm sure it will not happen. bitcoin is so famous now that its price is increasing from time to time.

Till this year end the price of bitcoin will keep on increasing, and then it will reach 20,000 then why should I have to fear.If so,it will happen after New year ,at that time I will inverse in bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 05:28:42 AM
If it decreases then we buy more! Dips are very good buy opportunities and allow you to profit more in the future wnen it recovers. If you mean the price decreasing and never returning to what it once was, then i don't think that is going to happen with Bitcoin for a long time still.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
December 09, 2017, 05:15:42 AM
I will not do anything because I'm sure it will not happen. bitcoin is so famous now that its price is increasing from time to time.
Activity: 210
December 09, 2017, 05:15:01 AM
If the price of bitcoin will decrease and it will be decrease one day,i gonna buy some more! because in the future the price will up, for sure!
December 09, 2017, 05:11:33 AM
I can not imagine the decreased bitcoin but there is still altcoin for us to find and we have
yes I also never imagine that bitcoin prices will go down, because so far its price has gone very much increased and if it decreases it will not be long and will soon rise.
December 09, 2017, 05:07:46 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
of course not they will hold their bitcoins until bitcoin prices exceed their investment price, and at that time they take a good chance to get more profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 03:24:48 AM
I can not imagine the decreased bitcoin but there is still altcoin for us to find and we have
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 09, 2017, 03:21:30 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Just the same way it happens in stocks and forex, if an asset price is decreasing and you sale? You will make a loss but if you buy? You will make profits when it grows. Investors are wise and they have been in this for quite some time now, except the newbie that have little knowledge on how this market work. Most of the Investors in bitcoin buy when the price is decreasing and sell when it is increasing.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 09, 2017, 03:14:36 AM
if bitcoin decreased what should be done?
There's nothing you should do when bitcoin is decreasing, in what particular thing you are implying with that decrease? The price? The demand? or what? But I assume it's about the price, when the price is getting lower, it's a good time to buy so I guess that's what you should do.

whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
No, investors will not lose when bitcoin's price is increasing, it is giving everyone to have more buying power.
Activity: 546
December 09, 2017, 02:24:32 AM
I think if Bitcoin decrease from here more investors is invest in bitcoin because it is cheap and it will rise again for a new move.
Activity: 756
December 09, 2017, 01:40:05 AM
I think usually if bitcoin decreases, then altcoin will rise. but my advice keeps your bitcoin, because bitcoins will sooner or later rise again, always like that
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 12:43:22 AM
If Bitcoin decrease from here, you can buy at lower price for long term as downfall is not much bigger and it will rise again for a new move which will takes bitcoin to 20000$. It is in a big bull run and can go anywhere.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 09, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

Depends on your strategy. I'd personally just hold it and buy some more if I had spare fiat money. You could also sell before the dump happens, though it may be very tricky. I sold at $10500 thinking that a correction must happen soon. What did Bitcoin do back then? Keep rising. So I panic bought at $12300 and hold til now. I'm up in USD but certainly down in BTC. I didn't regret it though.

Will investors lose money? If they sold at the dump, yes. But if they hold until the price backs up again, then no and they may gain profit instead. If you don't have the knowledge and don't have the time to monitor the price all the time, holding is much easier and will gain better profit in the long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
December 09, 2017, 12:27:47 AM
I think when Bitcoin goes down, more investors will invest in Bitcoin because it's cheap. And as the BTC continues to rise, the value of alt coins is dumped, so if you intend to invest now, in alt coins you will choose because it definitely will increase when Bitcoin crashes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 09, 2017, 12:18:07 AM
When the value of bitvoin fall down.
The first thing that I will do is to buy alot of bitcoin since it already had a low price.
And after that , I will hold it till the value of bitcoin increase, so I could have a great profit from it.
And then, I will also grab the opportunity of investing while its on bottom.
Activity: 434
December 09, 2017, 12:13:54 AM
Investor  will not be loss for sure but if bitcoin price decrease for many reason, the good things you must  to do is wait and wait until the bitcoin price increase again and again because is the reality of life here in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and has a changeable price.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
December 08, 2017, 11:59:14 PM

if the price of bitcoin down hold and wait until the price rises. because bitcoin prices are based on demand. and I see that bitcoin is getting more and more popular these people will make the bitcoin price increase. if it goes down it will definitely rise again drastically.

Activity: 532
December 08, 2017, 11:16:41 PM
If bitcoin decreases i will hold my bitcoin as long as i can. Because bitcoin is growing even more higher. If bitcoin decreases it is normal. Because nothing is stable in this world.
Jump to: