Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 109. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:43:47 PM
When btc directly up the altcoins always goes down when the btc stays the same price or goes down alt coins directly rises. so i can shift all btc to my altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 11, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
If the price of bitcoin decreases then try to buy as much as you can at cheaper price and hold your existing coins as price will surely bounce back in future.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 11, 2017, 03:06:11 PM
when bitcoin decreases you should buy more bitcoin)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 11, 2017, 01:40:37 PM
if the price drops I buy more bitcoin.
you may have to wait a few weeks or a few months. but one day it will surely make a big money. bitcoin is a long term investment Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:20:45 PM
Just hold your position everything will be ok. I am long in bitcoin and I see it that it's very bullish in the short and long term, whatever the price is or if it's decreasing hold your bitcoin don't panic. Just hold! hold and hold!

Yes, this is the right advice. Just believe that in a few days or a week in your portfolio, the coins will grow again. So it was always.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 01:19:03 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin decreased Hold on and wait it will eventually increase again. Also you can exchange you btc to other cryptocurrencies at the time when btc decrease.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 01:17:17 PM
Just hold your position everything will be ok. I am long in bitcoin and I see it that it's very bullish in the short and long term, whatever the price is or if it's decreasing hold your bitcoin don't panic. Just hold! hold and hold!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 01:14:11 PM
Always fix the profit at the top. Also do not keep all your deposit in bitcoin. Then if bitcoin decreases, you can buy it at a lower price and wait for the growth to make money on it. The most important thing is to diversify your risks.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 11, 2017, 11:16:43 AM
we could create a short bitcoin token based on an encripton platform that is backed by bitcoin short futures pm me if you are interested in such a project.

this token then rises in value if bitcoin collapses
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 10:57:12 AM
If Bitcoin decreases, I will shift to other altcoins. There are more than $1300 altcoins in the market and you can find a good coin easily. ETH, Bitcoin cash, IOTA, Litecoin, Dash,...
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 10:47:40 AM
First thing you do, is not panic, because it's only a natural thing.

All coins go up and down, and Bitcoin is a strong enough coin to recover quickly.

I suggest hodling and waiting for price to increase again.
Activity: 406
December 11, 2017, 09:22:05 AM
If bitcoin decreases i would buy some btc for some investment then the others just hold on it
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 08:29:16 AM
Bitcoin at a low price is the best time to buy Bitcoins. Therefore, investors should buy Bitcoin as many as they can even though they already have Bitcoin. Their future profit will be maximized more if they do that. Holders of Bitcoin should never panic because Bitcoin had already shown us that even though the value of it rises and falls irregularly in amount, it will always result in an increase in its value.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 11, 2017, 08:01:17 AM
Don't sell, just keep and buy. Anyway, Bitcoin is he only coin that has  a lot of real power. The others just depends on that
I have a simple answer with that question, if the price of bitcoin will decreases i will just hold it until the value of it will increase again, and we all know hat the value of bitcoin is not yet stable so its normal that sometimes the value of it will dump or decrease, so we will just hold our bitcoin, because holding bitcoin is the great idea to have a  many money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 11, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

Even if it goes down then i still recommend you Hodl Bitcoin because it tends to go back up again.
It's due to corrections, what goes down comes back up again!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 04:36:28 AM
It depends if the value of bitcoin drops, it's better to allocate the bitcoins to other investments so that even if the value of bitcoin really goes down for too low it's good that your coins are being put to use rather than it's just sitting there.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
December 11, 2017, 03:56:00 AM
It's better to keep your bitcoin when the price decreases since there is really no steady trend that makes the value of bitcoin goes always to rise. I think that's the most reasonable thing to do.
Activity: 180
December 11, 2017, 03:39:35 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If you sell in low price, you will loss your money. The simple rule of cryptocurrency is hold till the price back again.
In trading cryptocurrency patient is very much important. No MArgin Call in trading crypto.

That is right. There is no margin call like forex trading. I have different strategy. Whenever it goes high, I sell %5 of my portfolio. So even if it goes down I don't worry about it. I can suggest this method to you.
Activity: 476
December 11, 2017, 03:36:15 AM

It's a correction and never panic quickly. Bitcoin is just having a consolidation on its price and we should look it as a good thing. And you won't lose on bitcoin, it's a win-win investment.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2017, 01:27:22 AM
If Bitcoin will decrease, try to invest to other token or ICO but don't sell your Bitcoin because you'll never know when will the value of it will increase again. You need to find ways to earn while waiting for the value of Bitcoin will increase again.
Jump to: