Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 115. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 09, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
it depends . if you lost a bit i would force sell it. but if the lose is already too deep. maybe you need to consider to hold the coin. i believe bitcoin will recovery eventually. but maybe cut lost would be good and invest in eth. ETH always increasing if bitcoin decrease.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 12:39:38 PM
Monday i am waiting for a flash crash for bitcoin. Already whales start to buy altcoins checkout litecoin chart and you will notice the money flow to alt coins.
this is going to be same as uranium. and crash is coming for bitcoin.

That is a nice perspective but I wouldn't say crash. Maybe retracement in economical terms. Whales are fighting really badly as you can see in the graph. I just hope that they don't toss us, I mean "retail investers". good luck to all of us.
Activity: 294
December 09, 2017, 12:37:56 PM
In case you are willing to invest in some BITCOINS then it is the happiest thing for you if its price decrease. Just grab as much bitcoins you want to.
And if you are holding BITCOINS and then its price decreases then dont panic because after some time it price will be stable because i think that it is the best coin and after it will be stable then it will rise too. Just think wisely before taking any step because its depends upon you that whether you will get profit or your hands will be empty.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
December 09, 2017, 12:35:44 PM
First thing i do if the price of bitcoin decreases i buy some amount of bitcoins, because that's good investment option for the year.  there are risks, but the
potential profit worth it
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
December 09, 2017, 12:29:02 PM
If btc decreases, I guess you should wait for the time when it increases again. You invest btc because you want to gain big profit, if you will just let it slip away, then the efforts you exerted in the first place will be wasted, don't let that happen. Just be patient and wait for the right time when it recovers its price. Also, have faith that it will not decrease, think of it as continuously leveling up, and will surely happen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 09, 2017, 11:59:05 AM
If bitcoin decrease a bit then you have to buy it as it is in strong bull hands now and they take it to moon, every dip is a buying opportunity as this bull run will not stop here and bitcoin can even reach 25000$ in next 2-3 months.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2017, 11:28:59 AM
if bitcoin decrease i think i will invest to ethereum and keep holding long term , i hope the bitcoin price   hit $100,000
Activity: 350
December 09, 2017, 11:27:16 AM
If the bitcoin decrease %20, in 12 hours it will raise at least %35. It's happening just like this in 7-8 months. I think there is nothing can stop BTC in 2018 too. So i would answer you; "If the bitcoin decrease you should by more" Smiley
Activity: 280
December 09, 2017, 11:26:57 AM
If bitcoin price decreases just be patient the history shows us whenever the price drops it will recover soon,so don't sell your bitcoins in hurry for less profit because in some years the bitcoin price will reach unimaginable high so we must hold our bitcoins to get richer life.Or you can decide a goal price for selling your bitcoin when it reaches that price you just sell it no matter the price fall or rise after that,so I suggest you just keep your bitcoin if the price fall.
Patience is the right step, but not everyone can be patient and wait too long. I usually do the analysis and see how the Bitcoin price will move next, in the long run I also believe that Bitcoin will continue to improve. But in the short term bitcoin prices will always change at any time, this is a trial for us all because for us who often do trading in a short period of time then this is not suitable. But still I recommend to wait, so leave some money in the Bank if you do Trading because in Trading we do have to pay attention when buying and selling Bitcoin with the right timing. If you need money so can use the money you save in BANK and you can still wait until Bitcoin price increases again. So the division of this portion is important and this can also be said as a strategy.

These people say a big crash is coming every time bitcoin decreases but they don't understand this is only a correction. They think bitcoin will collapse everytime and they panic and they sell their bitcoin cheaply. What a pitty for them. Always hold it.
Activity: 240
December 09, 2017, 11:24:57 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If I will be put into that scenario that after bitcoin has gradually increases and it turns out to decrease in price, I will just keep on holding into it and do nothing because I do not evenly doubt bitcoin's capability to grow and increase right now that bitcoin has already reached its highest price peak, it will be assured that the price will come back after the dump.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
December 09, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
Monday i am waiting for a flash crash for bitcoin. Already whales start to buy altcoins checkout litecoin chart and you will notice the money flow to alt coins.
this is going to be same as uranium. and crash is coming for bitcoin.
Activity: 518
December 09, 2017, 11:22:15 AM
Bitcoin will continue to grow always. I do not think that someone will lose their money. If bitcoin falls, then fall all the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 11:18:44 AM
I think the best way to do if bitcoin decrease is to grab it as the best opportunity to buy more bitcoin, because of this you can have more value of bitcoin at lower price; which will serve as your security for brught future.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
December 09, 2017, 11:08:39 AM
I buy the dip bro.. I buy the dip
Activity: 84
December 09, 2017, 11:08:14 AM
The most obvious answer is to sell as earlier as much possible because if you did not then you will earn small or the most bad news is a profit loss. Now to prevent this, observe and study the state of bitcoin so that you could determine when to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 168
December 09, 2017, 10:35:12 AM
Now big dip in Bitcoin in not possible. However if it  go down there will no buyer for Bitcoin . Everyone will wait for bottom. So sell some bitcoin at present level and invest in top 100 altcoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 10:25:47 AM
I think check the overall trend first before trading/selling it. The dip in price might be in the short run only.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
December 09, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

If bitcoin decreases, then it is a great opportunity to hold your bitcoin and wait for it to rise again. Many token holders also buy bitcoin when the value goes down, they do that because in return they get a maximum profit. They bought it at a lower price then they can sold it for a better price much higher than the price when they bought the said bitcoin.
Activity: 294
December 09, 2017, 09:17:49 AM
In my own thoughts if bitcoin decrease now its value,i will buy more bitcoins and hold it,so that in the time will come back to pump up in the market i sell it in high price .while in the other hand  maybe investor will affected if its dump in the market ,but thats the  reality of digital currency its volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 266
December 09, 2017, 09:14:55 AM
With less bitcoin, the more investors want to invest in the bitcoin sector, investors will compete to buy bitcoin, because with bitcoin reduction, bitcoin prices will be higher.
Jump to: