Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 110. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 01:22:21 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I think it is good for the investors and traders. People who have large investment always monitor the graph of bitcoin if bitcoin decreased, then it was an opportunity to buy another stack of bitcoin. If the investors see's that the bitcoin drops its value, then, they will sell their investment at such a high price and they will buy again at the low price (Buy Low Sell High) The only thing investors might lose their investments if bitcoin values stop moving.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:06:43 AM
BTC showed its sustainability, so there is no reason to sell. On the contrary, you need to accumulate more BTC if the price drops while whales makes it in short.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
December 11, 2017, 01:04:28 AM
What will i do if bitcoin price will decrease?Eventually,nothing.It ia just fine.Maybe thete is no need to panic selling it or something.Because that's what bitcoin is all about.Price and value not consistent.Its volatile.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
December 11, 2017, 12:59:42 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Quick answer: diversify your portfolio and you losses will be minimized
Risk diversification is always good. But with, too, must be able to work. As excessive caution can lead to the fact that the profit will not be. Unless of course to count on it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
December 11, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

Just relax and see the price go up again. It is just normal for bitcoin to move rapidly that's why no need to panic but this maybe just applicable to those who already experience how the price moves but for those new investors, it would be so stressful to watch the price moves a thousand dollars in just a short span of time. It would only be a paper loss if they do not sell but if they panic sell then that would be a realized loss. If one would invest in bitcoin, they should know first the risk involved because it is highly speculative.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
December 11, 2017, 12:34:14 AM
Don't sell, just keep and buy. Anyway, Bitcoin is he only coin that has  a lot of real power. The others just depends on that

People who sell bitcoin on panic will surely miss this great opportunity. Personally, I wish that bitcoin price will dump because I want to hold more of it so I can make good profit in the  future. Bitcoin is really powerful and I believe that no matter what happen it will continue to pump.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
December 11, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
Quick answer: diversify your portfolio and you losses will be minimized
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 12:29:17 AM
My personal advise don't panic while bitcoin decreases you should just keep hold it. To get the confidence about bitcoin more just go through last 30 days price track record of bitcoin which will clearly prove you that bitcoin is the only currency you can trust for your future benefit. It is practically proven when ever dip in bitcoin that is for few days only and it bounce back immediately.
Activity: 210
December 11, 2017, 12:27:54 AM

If you sell in low price, you will loss your money. The simple rule of cryptocurrency is hold till the price back again.
In trading cryptocurrency patient is very much important. No MArgin Call in trading crypto.
Activity: 140
December 11, 2017, 12:18:56 AM
If bitcoin decreased or popped specially many are investing because they think the rate of uprising of bitcoin is very fast, the whole community will burst too. many will lose their investment. at the same time, as business goes, this is not the end of everything. The popping of bitcoin can lead to the growth of other coins available and i see these altcoins growing.
Activity: 249
December 11, 2017, 12:09:52 AM
Don't sell, just keep and buy. Anyway, Bitcoin is he only coin that has  a lot of real power. The others just depends on that
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 12:00:14 AM
you buy more, simple as that. Bitcoin has the most potential as THE coin that will be used for online financial transactions, it will eventually be made faster with the upcoming upgrades, it has to. Once it does there's no stopping it. having said that, i think Ethereum is also a very very strong contender.
Activity: 336
December 10, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
When bitcoin price falls, mainly the price of altcoins are falling too. I purchase in this case altcoins. You can also play on the bitcoin exchange rate because it will sooner or later grow. The main thing is not afraid of falling,and to adapt to the situation and seek in this way to earn
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 11:39:02 PM
I think the best strategy is hodling. There is no doubt about Bitcoin value and it will recover soon. You can see the 8 years development of Bitcoin to know.
Holding our btc it will really works and if you have much money, buying btc will be another options. Because at this moment, bitcoin price is cheap due to panic selling and it is better if we take this advantage. Increase your investment will be a great option as there is a big possibility that bitcoin price will be back shortly.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
December 10, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

If bitcoin decreases i will buy much more. But i dont think so bitcoin will be decreases. We can see yesterday the buy is down but now the price is up gain. So i think the price of the bitcoin that went down was never long. quickly the bitcoin will rise again. So the investors will not lose. Just hold until the price is up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
December 10, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

Yes, it's a bad thing, but it's just a moment. Because the price of bitcoins will rise again. But if you want to avoid losses you will sell immediately while the price of bitcoins has not dropped yet. And you can buy at a cheap price and you can sell it at a higher price when its price rises. But it is still advisable to just ignore it so that it will not be a problem if the price of bitcoins has risen sharply.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 10, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
I'm so sad because I get income just from bitcoin. I'm work hardly and I pray to God that bitcoin always increase in every time Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 10:06:45 PM
I have to do for the first time I have to secure my money and keep it in a safer place so I invest into a coin that is ready to rise there I will buy a cheap coin and I will sell it when coin is expensive
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
December 10, 2017, 10:00:47 PM
pray2x that bitcoin will not decreases, well if it will happen just be patience Cheesy
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
December 10, 2017, 09:48:51 PM
If you are religious you go to church and pray, if you are pessimist you drink, if you are optimist you are happy because you can buy more.
Jump to: