Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 55. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
Buy more BTC because it definitely will be increasing in few days. It is the best time.
really once with bitcoin again down it is our chance to buy lots of bitcoin to invest in the future. because with the time is not long certainly bitcoin prices will go back up again for sure
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 01:34:55 PM
If bitcoin price decreased what will i do is buy buy buy and hold, bitcoin rarely to decreased, but also don't forget to diversify to alt since some Alternative coin has huge opportunity to grow.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
February 23, 2018, 01:34:14 PM
Be patient, do not panic. If you think the decline will be huge, buy it again, buy the price again a bit more.
It's the best thing to buy at the bottom price and increase the amount of coin you have.
The most important rule is to be patient, do not regret the things you do Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 23, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
For true believers, this is the time to invest. BTC is here to stay and those patient enough will profit in the long run.

I agree with you about this. This is the time for true believer to prove theirselves.
I am true believer in bitcoin, but i have one problem that is i dont have enough capital to buy back when the dip. I really want to buy but i can't.
A simple rules that a true and wised Investors and traders keep in their whenever this kind of situation comes is to, hold their coin while purchasing or buying another batch of coin to add in their Investments. But this rules only applied by those who have a huge savings that they can used to purchased bitcoin because even bitcoin value is dropped it is still too cost to consider.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
Actually, if bitcoin decreases I would like to hold the coin until the bitcoin increases again. Futhermore, l hopes bitcoin will not decreases.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 23, 2018, 01:13:31 PM
Panic is always a bad counsellor.

If BTC prices are falling, pay attention to other coins and try the find opportunities to sell/buy pending on your portfolio.

I believe BTC will eventually rise again although I'm not very confidante it will be in the immediate future.

Crypto investment is a game of patience...

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 03:31:46 AM
When it decreases it will be good to think about its purchase, but also not to panic and hold it until prices recover
Activity: 109
February 23, 2018, 01:52:10 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
don't panic if bitcoin decreases, its normal. Knowing bitcoin for so many years, having ups and down is part of the instability of bitcoin but every investors must not panic about it because it will still goes up much more than you expected, just like before. Hold it and don't rush sale or else you will regret. Hold as long as you can is the key to a successful investments.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
for my opinion im going to hold my bitcoin for now and wait for the price go up so i dont regret my decision if i sell my coin now we already know the bitcoin is unpredictable
same here, i actually experience before to sell my bitcoin at lower price when its price drop, then after how many weeks it pumps.
so im not doing the same mistake i did before.

In fact this is a great opportunity to buy more bitcoin because you have more value at a lower price and from past experience, all I will do is hold your bitcoin as this is normal when bitcoin prices go down. The price always fluctuates in the market because it depends on the public demand.
Activity: 308
February 22, 2018, 05:59:06 PM
of course this is the right time to buy, but not to sell. we still have plenty of time to hold, so hold it. if there is still capital to buy, I will continue to buy btc when the price starts to fall, but my capital is limited.
Yes, there is no other way out how to keep your coins. To sell now is very unprofitable. Davno many people invested their money in bitcoin at the time when it cost $ 14,000- $ 16,000, they definitely have to keep their coins by all means.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 19, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
of course this is the right time to buy, but not to sell. we still have plenty of time to hold, so hold it. if there is still capital to buy, I will continue to buy btc when the price starts to fall, but my capital is limited.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
February 19, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
always buy the dips to increase max potential of your growth Smiley what else to do? just relax and believe in this great technology and opportunity of your life time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 19, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
If you have invested, of course you have to be worried but not to the extent of selling your position. Nut if you got funds to invest, then the moment can be considered as shopping moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
For true believers, this is the time to invest. BTC is here to stay and those patient enough will profit in the long run.

I agree with you about this. This is the time for true believer to prove theirselves.
I am true believer in bitcoin, but i have one problem that is i dont have enough capital to buy back when the dip. I really want to buy but i can't.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 08:00:27 AM
the most popular crypto currency is btc. There are things you need to learn when you log into the crypto money world. very fast changing graphics. it would be very stupid to sell the thought of prices. you will never hurt when you wait.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 19, 2018, 07:46:34 AM
Activity: 30
February 19, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
Buy more BTC because it definitely will be increasing in few days. It is the best time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 19, 2018, 05:20:46 AM
Cryptocurrency market is volatile. It is the nature of crupto market to rise and fall. So do not worry if value of cruptocurrencies falls. One think you should keep in mind is you should hodl if the price deceases, and sell at higher price. But never sell when the price is at low as compared to earlier price.
Activity: 97
February 19, 2018, 05:13:52 AM
First of all, I don't think about the bitcoin decreases. If yes bit coin will decrease, ai would like to wait the bitcoin increase again. Actually, I belief that bitcoin will not decreases and if yes bitcoin will decrease, I hopes that bitcoin will not happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 19, 2018, 05:00:49 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The best thing you should do if bitcoin decreases is just holding it. Because there is really nothing to worry about because its graph will go up sooner or later. Just trust the process.
Pages:
Jump to: