Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 52. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 07:38:49 AM
If you have already bitcoin then just stay calm and hold. Don't decide immediately without thinking because it will lead it to regret. I suggest also to buy more to lessen your possible losses
Yes I agree with you. If the value of bitcoin decreases just stay a calm because the value of bitcoin are unpridectable. In the other day it will rise again it depend on the market demand. So it is better to hold your bitcoin in a long time for your investment and wait a right time to sale it to have bigger profit.
Activity: 219
March 08, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
If you have already bitcoin then just stay calm and hold. Don't decide immediately without thinking because it will lead it to regret. I suggest also to buy more to lessen your possible losses
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:22:10 AM
seen from its growth potential, bitcoin prices can still continue to rise, why so? bitcoin is a crypto currency whose value is really a reflection of the level of market demand and supply. bitcoin development does offer promising investments, but it is good for investors to consider the risks first before actually plunge into investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
March 08, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
Every time when the price is going down the best option is to hold the amount of coins you have. If you don't sell when the price is down then you don't loose anything
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 06:54:15 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The best decision that you can do is to hold your bitcoins and alwats be calm. Do not do panic selling if you saw that the price of the bitcoin is decreasing because it can lead you to lose your money.
Activity: 187
March 08, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
Bitcoins already decreases and so as my money it is kinda alarming because i almost lost a thousand dollars but i do my best to stay calm and do not panic sell my holdings. It is hard actually to stay calm when Every time you see and check your wallet all you see is a loss in your money and it is kiat happen in days. It is kind of somehow depressing but i just deal with it and always be optimistic.  HODL
Activity: 448
March 08, 2018, 06:48:02 AM
If bitcoin has been in bad shape the most appropriate way to do the investors is to be patient waiting for the price back up and do not ever panic because the problem is able to make a loss in the future.
Activity: 156
March 08, 2018, 06:10:27 AM
It depends wether you already have Bitcoins or not. If you have already bought bitcoins at let's say $20K and it decreases to $9K you should just keep them for a longer time in my opinion. If you haven't bought Bitcoins yet but you were planning to buy some, it would be the perfect moment to buy them at a low price.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
well...cry really and expect better in the future Smiley
Activity: 158
March 08, 2018, 06:07:06 AM
As for me if the price decrease I will hold and buy more to my portfolio, because I believe it won't be the end for bitcoin it will rise later and I will have my gain Rather than to get panic and have a big loss.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 05:50:27 AM
Hold and if possible,I will buy it more
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
Be patient and just wait...
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 02:24:48 PM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell ur bitcoin
Activity: 139
March 06, 2018, 09:16:28 AM
 if the value goes down we must hold until the price goes up, if the value goes down and we sell it we get lost our bitcoin. If the amount total bitcoin is decrease I think the price will go up because it will make the demand get high
Activity: 126
March 06, 2018, 09:07:21 AM
There are two things that we can do when bitcoin's price starts to decrease, it's either we keep on holding or we take the chance and ride to the buying time. And for those new investors in bitcoin, you may get an entry point at the peak and sees the price into bearish that will lead you to doubt bitcoin. This is what you need to remember, in investing with cryptocurrencies looking at short-term goals will only lead you to short gains but if you'll take a look at long-term goals, gains there are totally great.
Activity: 378
March 06, 2018, 08:39:43 AM
In my knowledge bitcoin rates only increases day by day but never decreases.
Well when the price of bitcoin decreases, we will just need to trust bitcoin because i am sure that when the bitcoin price decreases it we will pump again and we will just need to hold and wait until the price of bitcoin is we will increase again so in that way we can well it with a higher price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
March 06, 2018, 08:23:59 AM
The reaction to BTC's prices fluctuations will depend on the type of involvement you have with crypto:

- If you are a day trader mainly involved in BTC, then a price decrease might be a good opportunity to buy. Unless you are already buried because you've bought at a highest level.

- If you are a long term investor, it might be a good idea to buy a little but watch out for the trends in the altcoins.

In the past BTC/alt pairing was always the same; BTC on the rise meant all alts bleeding. That is not true anymore so now one must look for alternatives.

You are very right, there is no a one-size-fits-all strategy for these cases. You would normally sell and them buy again once it is cheaper, so there is a good advice in your words.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 07:49:26 AM
Dont worry if bitcoin decrease all you need to do hold your bitcoin, buy bitcoin. Because price of bitcoin ups ang down. If bitcoin price is increase. Thats your time to invest or to sell your bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 06, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
The reaction to BTC's prices fluctuations will depend on the type of involvement you have with crypto:

- If you are a day trader mainly involved in BTC, then a price decrease might be a good opportunity to buy. Unless you are already buried because you've bought at a highest level.

- If you are a long term investor, it might be a good idea to buy a little but watch out for the trends in the altcoins.

In the past BTC/alt pairing was always the same; BTC on the rise meant all alts bleeding. That is not true anymore so now one must look for alternatives.

Activity: 490
March 04, 2018, 01:35:40 PM
This is a very important question, because many simply do not believe in this, thinking that bitcoin will be eternal. But this is not so. I think that on this planet, everything that has a beginning has an end, so you should think about it. I should not think about this, because I do not keep anything in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: