Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 59. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 12:36:22 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

We saw some times how Bitcoin was decreasing but it was restored always. If we will see how Bitcoin is falling don’t be in panic. Keep your coins. They will rise inevitably. And you will get profits. Be sure.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 08:34:46 PM
Stay on your feet and calm yourself. Always remember that these coins has the history of sudden drop in value and always recovers. Do not make youself nervous of your coins and stay calm. Always believe on bitcoin, believe on it that ot will recover, and believe on it that it will reward a big profit on the trust youve given on bicoin. Positive mind will lead us to positive outcome, keep believing on it and lets wait till bitcoin grow again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 14, 2018, 08:34:29 PM
If you are in for the long term it is always good to buy bitcoins. Just buy and accumulate more when it dips because we are only just starting. sometimes it takes courage to buy more when your portfolio is down by 50% but that is how people earn and that is how to play it right. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Not the other way around
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
February 14, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
IMO, Bitcoin will continue to be popular as it has firstcomer advantage. It will become more scarce as more people embrace cryptocurrency.

Don't worry about temporary dip.

Form is temporary, Class is permanent.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
February 14, 2018, 08:32:07 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin decrease its value, just hold it because as you can see in the past, Bitcoin always recover and make another all time high. AS of today bitcoin is now slowly recovering from its lowest dump weeks ago and i think it will continue after Chinese New Year. Bitcoin will expect to hit $60,000 this year alone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 08:19:31 PM
Well, probably not to panic this certainly does not help in this situation, just do not wait for a moment to believe in the fact that the price does not recover, all the same do not forget that all the coins are prone to fluctuations in prices no one is built on it
Activity: 518
February 14, 2018, 07:57:33 PM
Bitcoin now in the market is not quite stable it was volatile, when bitcoin was decreases if you have some capital buy as much as you can because bitcoin prices as i said it is volatile you cannot exactly predict what is gonna happen in the market now a days.
Activity: 191
February 14, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
For me, you need to be prepared for the fact that bitcoin will not always grow in value. There is no doubt about Bitcoin value and it will recover soon and the market will surely be developed and will grow. Positive minds brings positive result.  Just stay cool and relax and don't be panic for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 05:55:49 PM
Now you need to be careful not to drop the price of bitcoin, it will still rise until the prices that suit all of it. It is necessary to be afraid of a very large rate of bitcoin, after which it will be deflated as a financial bubble, falling demand and depreciation. This, however, will not happen soon. Perhaps it will be years, maybe decades. It may also be that, for some reason, bitcoin does not rise so much in price and it will not happen at all. It is also possible that bitcoin simply transforms into something more perfect and avoids such a fate.
It seems to me that bitkoyn will forever remain a digital analog of gold, so in a few years its price will fluctuate slightly, without major ups and downs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
Now you need to be careful not to drop the price of bitcoin, it will still rise until the prices that suit all of it. It is necessary to be afraid of a very large rate of bitcoin, after which it will be deflated as a financial bubble, falling demand and depreciation. This, however, will not happen soon. Perhaps it will be years, maybe decades. It may also be that, for some reason, bitcoin does not rise so much in price and it will not happen at all. It is also possible that bitcoin simply transforms into something more perfect and avoids such a fate.
Activity: 86
February 14, 2018, 05:27:29 PM
When BTC decreases everything drops. its a bloodbath most of the time. Cry I assume? Read reddit for jokes?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 05:18:26 PM
When bitcoin falls, it must be bought, and what to do , look at it or what) I guess now is perfect moment when it is a must to pay for bitcoin. Don’t lose your time, buy bitcoin!
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 01:59:11 PM
Do nothing, just sit and wait. Personally my opinion, probably not only mine, That the fall of bitcoin is just a temporary phenomenon and in the near future there will be a sharp rise
Activity: 546
February 14, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
We have recently watched as bitcoine fell below than $ 7000, and such a price as we remember was even lower than in November 2017. But I think that this will not happen again, but this is only my opinion.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
I will keep it all and do not do anything when prices fall. Because I think when investing in the cryptocurrency market, price fluctuations up or down are natural processes. You need to have faith to pass that stage. Sunshine after the rain. that is the law of nature.  Wink
You need to keep calm.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Yes the point is right but why the investors are loving to invest in bitcoin the answer is they know that there is a good margin of profit in it So they can flow to this side for profit. If you are new then start by knowing about the market a little better, it will be very difficult for the newcomers to reduce when suddenly. So I tell you every day you know about bitcoin online, you will understand a lot before it decreases. You will not lose any type.
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 12:34:41 PM
The popping of bitcoin can lead to the growth of other coins available and I see these altcoins growing. I have a simple answer with that question, if the price of bitcoin will decrease I will just hold it until the value of it will increase again, and we all know hat the value of bitcoin is not yet stable so its normal that sometimes the value of it will dump or decrease
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
The market is volatile and we never know when will be the pump and dump of market so it only means that when the value of bitcoins decrease then we should hold our coin because the principles of market is depending on the supply and demand of the current coin you are looking. I'm raising bitcoin and assuming you earn. You're big here, later you're suddenly dropped
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
There are two times that I am excited and look intensely about bitcoins price. The time it is very high and the time it is very low. If it is very, it means time to sell, and when very low, it means its time to buy. Buy low sell high!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:34:55 AM
it is time to buy more bitcoin for me because the price of the bitcoin was cheap and also i believe that the bitcoin will be 1 million dollar each bitcoin so i prefer to hold it and then sell it once it reaches it
If bitcoin value decreases then just stay cool and relax and don't be panic for it will be back on its track again. Positive minds brings positive result, but actually i believe in bitcoin because this not the first time that it reaches its value as what it have for today, and there are still many bitcoin believers that grabbing the opportunity to buy more bitcoin for the preparation of the awakening of the bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: