Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 53. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Well, until you fixed it, you didn't lose anything. If there was a strong fall in prices, you should just wait and not sell. This is my opinion
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
March 04, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

You can do what ever you want, but when it goes down I think is the moment to sell. I can always place a limit order to buy back at a lower price or it goes up again.
Activity: 101
March 04, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
The best thing to do when the value of bitcoin decreases it to hold it. Bitcoin is almost like a gold, it's value may varies from time to time. Most of investors I know is holding their cryptos when the value of it is decreasing. They know that after a few months or weeks, the value of it will certainly increase.
Activity: 238
March 04, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
Immediately it is necessary to take bitcoin because it is not necessary to sell and panic. This is only an opportunity to buy it cheaper and then wait for growth. After all, growth will be exact.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
It depends on the current situation of the world. When it decreases because of the banning or restriction use of bitcoin by the world goverment then it is better to sell but if it fall just because of usual reason to fall then buy more. Bitcoin is like stock market, dont panic selling because of whatsoever reason. I know that believing in bitcoin isnt easy but it is worth it when you study it well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 04, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
If bitcoin decreases you can add more to your portfolio as it is a base currency and it never loss its strength and will be the king of this market always. i feel that Bitcoin will make a new high in this year end and a new milestone for it.
Activity: 168
March 04, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Now I'm waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin. In February, I bought bitcoin for 7K and I hope to get 100-200% profit by the end of spring.

Now imagine the feeling of those who bought at 19k...  Roll Eyes

Ouch. At that point I'd consider cutting my losses and just selling.

They must be really damn patient to be hodling for that long.
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 10:47:14 AM
Relax relax relax relax relax. Thats it. Dont worry when bitcoin drops. Bitcoin had hit 20000$ then it should not be impossible if it hit 20000$ or more. Just relax.
Activity: 546
March 04, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
In my knowledge bitcoin rates only increases day by day but never decreases.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 04, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
Now I'm waiting for the rise in the price of bitcoin. In February, I bought bitcoin for 7K and I hope to get 100-200% profit by the end of spring.

Now imagine the feeling of those who bought at 19k...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
March 03, 2018, 05:09:17 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 03, 2018, 03:22:11 AM
If bitcoin decrease i would buy more bitcoin and hold it until the bitcoin going back until the bitcoin price go back.
That is the best thing to do most especially from the past few months the bitcoin's value is very cheap and many people tend to buy more of bitcoins because they know that the prices or value of the bitcoin will soon rise up, they are just believing in the potential of the bitcoin, with great trust and believe for sure you will be more successful, also put patience to your every move so that you will not be a panic guy.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 11:19:22 PM
Waiting and holding bitcoin is most likely you have to do when the price or the value of bitcoin decreases. We can't do nothing for it as the price of it becomes its biggest dump. We can atleast buy more altcoins and also wait for it. Hold it. Until you achieve the profit you want to have. Investment is a waiting game for you. If you don't have patience in investing then you lost the game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 11:14:11 PM
If you have invested on bitcoin, it's better to just keep holding, the market is on a dip right and it will rise and recover again. you might as well invest some on altcoins because they show true potential in the future and also will help you gain a little profit. though, you should just invest much more on bitcoin, it will surely give us a large amount of profit. don't be distracted by FUD.
Activity: 28
March 02, 2018, 11:11:58 PM
If it decreases you just have to hodl and nothing , it will again rise
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
What to do?  I think we don't have to do anything recklessly like selling your bitcoins, it was just a normal thing to experience some kind of decline especially in this speculative market. One must possess some self control and patience in order to achieve its goal.
Activity: 91
March 02, 2018, 10:45:41 PM

If bitcoin decrease its value, we dont need to worry or panic. Make this situation as an opportunity to buy and invest in bitcoin or even in other altcoin. Just hold it and wait for other turn of value to rise for a good profit.
Activity: 244
March 02, 2018, 08:26:25 PM
In such situations you must not be panic , because a lot of people lose their money if they see - 20-30 % of their deposit. If you wait this period you will earn money in future after the correction !!  Smiley
Activity: 266
March 02, 2018, 07:59:02 PM
If you are currently investing in bitcoin and now the bitcoin price is down, then it's better to keep the bitcoin you have and try to keep buying bitcoin while the price is down. Because the bitcoin fluctuates, it could be that in the next five months the bitcoin price will double again.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
March 02, 2018, 07:42:45 PM
Because bitcoin is very volatile, we didnt even know if it will continue to decrease or increase its value. When the value of bitcoin is decreasing what we to do is hold it firmly. When many will do panic selling then that will cause the value of bitcoin decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: