Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 57. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 18, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
It's possible, (idn in maybe 20 years?) that BTC loses his value due to the appear of new blockchain techs and projects more sofisticated?

Huh
For me i do nothing i will wait until it increase again, or maybe give another chance to other coin to hold and invest while the bitcoin is dropping. And if you have another coin then give time to them because there still profitable, in altcoin it also have dropping so there's a time you can experience a dumping in the market, and it is natural in cryptocurrency. Its means you have to be patience and wait to rise again.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 06:25:51 AM
Keep and wait until it starts to grow again, sell at a loss is not the best option, this is the market and it is constantly changing
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 06:22:52 AM
bitcoin price increases and decreases.When bitcoin price goes down,just need to hold the coin.As bitcoin has great potential,its  price will goes up again.Just need to hold the coin for pump.

That's true bitcoin sometimes decreases and increases, all we need to do is just to hold the coin don't just sell it if its not needed because sometimes the market of btc is not good you must need to be patiently waiting for the time it will increase.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I think the wise thing to do when bitcoin’s value decreases is to invest on other coins. It is better to have many opportunities than only one because it increases the probability of earning. That is why we must not just focus on one kind of crypto, but to some as well. We’ll never know what will happen in the future, that’s why it is better to act now.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 05:50:20 AM
Take it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin so that you can increase your investment. Never think of dumping your investment, this action will difinitely a big regret for you. Its normal for bitcoin value to show suddeb decrease because od ita volatility but sure in tge next few hours or day it will regain its value and even hit larger value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 18, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
If you have already bitcoin then just stay calm and hold. Don't decide immediately without thinking because it will lead it to regret. I suggest also to buy more to lessen your possible losses
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 18, 2018, 05:16:30 AM
If you have bought bitcoin with expensive rate and now it decreasing, you should hold it for some time untill it's price increases
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 18, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
If bitcoin decreases its value, it is an opportunity to you to buy and hold stocks of bitcoin. As we all know, bitcoin is very volatile. Not at all times it decreases its value because in just a number of hours, the value of it can be increase. By that, another income will come to you.
Activity: 117
February 18, 2018, 05:03:59 AM
Hold, hold, hold Cheesy
Activity: 98
February 16, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
I suppose you also have some altcoin with you. The thing about bitcoin price is that, it is arguably inversly proportional to altcoin's price. So you actually gain benefit when btc's price declines but that is pretty unlikely. You can sell your altcoins instead when the price suffices
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 12:48:49 PM
To melt it till it has not fallen very low, and when the price is less forexpayment for all the money, the main thing is just to catch this moment of all luck!
Activity: 525
February 16, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Yes, they will lose if they sell bitcoins for a bargain price, but surely investors already know a lot about bitcoin, they will hold the bitcoin they have. The fall in bitcoin prices is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
February 16, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
What you need to do is just to wait and watch the market closely, like recently Bitcoin price went down but now it is increasing. We know that Crypto possesses volatility feature. So whenever there is decrement in bitcoin price just wait and hold then look at what happens next.
Activity: 305
February 16, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
some people think it's golden chance to investing,i mean to buy bitcoin at cheap price then it will be growing then sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 16, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
When bitcoin decreases, you can hold your btc and wait when it goes bullish or invest in other coin or token. There are a lot of altcoins that is also profitable, by then, you are growing your btc as well..
Activity: 287
February 16, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

If bitcoin goes down like that. Surely investors will keep holding it for a long time. Investors do not want losses so they will endure with their patience. Indeed investing in bitcoin there must be a risk because of the decline in value. But not to worry, because investing in bitcoin for the long term I think is very good.
Activity: 77
February 16, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
If ever bitcoin decreases, I think the best thing you should do if you are investing in this coin is that you just hold and buy more bitcoin because after a few day you can see the changes in the price of bitcoin. You should waiting for the time for bitcoin value increase again.
Activity: 189
February 16, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
holding is the only way when btc goes down, i'm very sure btc will not make me lose, i realize it's just a matter of time then i have to be patient
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
when bitcoin is reduced for me is a good opportunity for me to buy and keep going to buy to collect bitcoins bit by bit
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
February 16, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
If the bitcoin decreases, we just have to be patient. We should wait until the price increases and reach its highest value. Be patient so that we will have a big profit when the price increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: