Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you're crazy about a girl that has a boyfriend? - page 2. (Read 12075 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I copped a date with the "nice" girl. On the second date I took her back to her house... at the door she said to me "Am I finally going to get F***ed or what?". There was not a 3rd date I was off like a shot.(RULE 2, no sloppy seconds)

You fucked her on the second date? Or you're gay?

LOL you are as dumb as the suckers she used to pray on.
Like all stories it continues.
About a year later, I bumped into my friend Andy, If ever you needed backup in a serious fight, Andy was the guy to know, hard as fucking nails, he was thrown down the stairs of a club by the police, straight into two police dogs.
The dogs lost, one had to be put down, he had to do a few months time.
He told me he was getting married and had a kid on the way, his bird was in the shops but he wanted me to meet her, then out walked Mary........ seems  Andy was the bloke she met after me, he found out she was pregnant after he came out of the local slam.

Her goal was not getting F**ed, it was to find a sucker she could sponge off for the rest of her life.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
@OP, Find another girl.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I copped a date with the "nice" girl. On the second date I took her back to her house... at the door she said to me "Am I finally going to get F***ed or what?". There was not a 3rd date I was off like a shot.(RULE 2, no sloppy seconds)

I have to agree if they beg for it, give the girl what they want LMAO
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???

The moral of this thread is:
Internet nerds give bad dating advice.

Seriously, between the PUA bullshit, the "buy her out" comments, and most of the other comments treating the girl as an object to be "won" (as opposed to a normal human being that breathes and shits like everyone else), this thread has become a haven for bad advice.

She is with someone, man. Get over it and find an available girl....if she wanted to be with you, she already would be. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be that creepy guy who doesn't understand boundaries.

It's not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

First off you need to validate the quality, I knew two girls who used to hang out at the local club.

One looked like she had eaten her lipstick, I mean the shit was all over her face, she used to hold the lipstick tube like it was a club, she walked like a man  and everyone said she was the town bike.
The other was a nice catholic girl, she cared for animals and had a pet duck, and was very quietly spoken.

Several months later I  was out of the club, raining, managed to grab a taxi and the Human gorilla asked if she could share, yep... never abandon a girl on the streets at night. RULE 1.
She was one of the most softly spoken and polite girls I had ever spoken to, not my 'type'.. but still.

The moral is that sometimes your "Dream girl" is as rough as nails and totally unsuitable for you.

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Get friendly with the boyfriend , then let the girl know you are gay.

1.The girl will get pissed off, because  he lies to her and won't own up to it
2. When girls find out a guy is "gay", they either try to run a conversion, or become very good friends with them.
Both of which is a win win for you.
This sounds most reasonable to me.

I'd also suggest coming on to the boyfriend and telling the girl her boyfriend's coming on to you.

In relationships, always remember the three D's: Deceit, Deflection, Demarcation.

Can't tell if serious...
My wife wouldn't be able to, either.  As it happens, most of our arguments are over misunderstandings of when I'm serious. Those arguments escalate because I'm not sure if she's serious when she accuses me of being serious. Never, ever smirk at an angry woman.
donator
Activity: 994

Seriously, between the PUA bullshit, the "buy her out" comments, and most of the other comments treating the girl as an object to be "won" (as opposed to a normal human being that breathes and shits like everyone else), this thread has become a haven for bad advice.

She is with someone, man. Get over it and find an available girl....if she wanted to be with you, she already would be. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be that creepy guy who doesn't understand boundaries.

+1.

Sometimes it helps to be blunt - Say e.g. "It's a shame that you're with somebody right now. Otherwise I'd love to deepen your friendship."
At least then she knows that there's an offer on the table. If she's in anyway interested she will respond to that, maybe by asking how you would accomplish that.  Then you have an anchor point, e.g. by telling here that you find her very attractive. If the moment is right this can end up in a kiss.
donator
Activity: 853
I could not agree more. You just have to trust me that this gift is an exception.

But you're right, it's giving too much off the bat. Maybe I'll still do it, but give her a little more time first. Like you said, "walk the line".

Easier said than done though sometimes... discipline... discipline...

Gifts are a way of saying someone "Thank you so much!". That's why we give gifts to significant others in our lifes. Giving a gift with nothing yet to thank for, changes the nature of that gift. It becomes an "offering to appease the gods", and looks like you are tying to "buy" affection, trying to take a shortcut, or trying to compensate something. Win her first by talking, they you can decide to "thank her" (give her a gift) for being part of your life or not.

If you already had some time together, that's great. It shows that her initial interest level in you is not zero! Grin It was during work, so she was right in her comfort zone. That's also good at the start because she won't feel the pressure of anything and will be more open.

Use baby steps. After getting to know her better during work hours, at least a few times, only then you ask her for a coffee before or after work (the next comfort zones; before is time-limited (more comfortable), after may not be; one or the other depends on your standing), when you start feeling she will probably have no reluctance in accepting it. Don't be too eager. Remember, baby steps and a healthy dose of patience -- you need to give her time to increase her own interest level in you, since she's already with someone.

Bottom line, you want gradually for her to know you as much as you want to know her. Only then you'll know if you really like this girl. Remember that looks are great at first, but no relationship thrives on looks alone.

And above all, be honest. You want her to know who you really are. Lying is only a form of fear. There is nothing to be afraid here. Always have the guts to be a Man, with a capital M.

Yes and this would be 100% true if it were a normal gift, but it's not. Time is of the essence and she needs it now.

Anyhoo, thanks everyone but I think I've gotten enough feedback at this point.
Activity: 126
Web Programmer, Gamer
Imagine if you put all the hard work into trying to get her and then she would still stay with the other guy, you would only make it difficult for yourself.
Just forget about it...and then if that doesn't work out for her, there will be a surprise.
Vbs
I could not agree more. You just have to trust me that this gift is an exception.

But you're right, it's giving too much off the bat. Maybe I'll still do it, but give her a little more time first. Like you said, "walk the line".

Gifts are a way of saying someone "Thank you so much!". That's why we give gifts to significant others in our lifes. Giving a gift with nothing yet to thank for, changes the nature of that gift. It becomes an "offering to appease the gods", and looks like you are tying to "buy" affection, trying to take a shortcut, or trying to compensate something. Win her first by talking, they you can decide to "thank her" (give her a gift) for being part of your life or not.

If you already had some time together, that's great. It shows that her initial interest level in you is not zero! Grin It was during work, so she was right in her comfort zone. That's also good at the start because she won't feel the pressure of anything and will be more open.

Use baby steps. After getting to know her better during work hours, at least a few times, only then you ask her for a coffee before or after work (the next comfort zones; before is time-limited (more comfortable), after may not be; one or the other depends on your standing), when you start feeling she will probably have no reluctance in accepting it. Don't be too eager. Remember, baby steps and a healthy dose of patience -- you need to give her time to increase her own interest level in you, since she's already with someone.

Bottom line, you want gradually for her to know you as much as you want to know her. Only then you'll know if you really like this girl. Remember that looks are great at first, but no relationship thrives on looks alone.

And above all, be honest. You want her to know who you really are. Lying is only a form of fear. There is nothing to be afraid here. Always have the guts to be a Man, with a capital M.

donator

2. When girls find out a guy is "gay", they either try to run a conversion, or become very good friends with them.

I'd also suggest coming on to the boyfriend and telling the girl her boyfriend's coming on to you.

In relationships, always remember the three D's: Deceit, Deflection, Demarcation.

Can't tell if serious...
donator
What do you know about the boyfriend? Do you even know if this guy is real?

Maybe she really wants you and is playing hard to get.

He's real
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
just don't do it

you'll regret it, whatever the outcome

Activity: 373
Merit: 262
Do any of the three in this situation have any religious morals that would affect anything? And I still want to see a picture of these people!

You know, pics or it didn't happen! What if this whole situation was made up?
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
When I wanted a girl to know I was interested, I would simply go up to her and say hey I am Jasin, would you like to go have dinner one night? If she said she has a boyfriend, you just informed her you were interested and not creepy, straightforward and all at the same time you can be very apologetic and say something like oh I am sorry I did not remember I did not mean to be rude.
WTF???
All you are doing is setting yourself up to be that creepy guy who doesn't understand boundaries.

+1

Get laid. You won't even remember her while you're getting your cock sucked. Maybe easier said than done but move on.
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero

donator
It sucks, any advice?

You have to be as much honest to both your feelings and towards her, as you can.

Express her your interest. Be very concise, don't overdo it. You don't know her that well yet. A simple "I'd like to know you better, wanna go for a coffee later?" will work wonders.

Remember that the golden rule is to keep interest level high. Do nothing and the opportunity passes. Do too much and you'll just drop your interest level in her eyes. Walk this subtle line, keep some mystery, but most of all, be honest to yourself.

Better to try and fail, than to never try at all. Smiley

Already done this, we went out during work for about an hour or so, it was great.

Now I realize this sounds like "overdoing it", but I have the perfect gift for her for christmas. Not that I'm a gifter guy (that's a stupid strategy that I would never go down, you cannot ever guilt a woman with gifts!) but there are very rare exceptions where you have an idea that's just so perfect, and so personal and life-changing (for her), that you just can't not do it. This is one of those exceptions. I vetting the idea by a female friend of mine, and she said to go for it and that the gift idea was "better than all the diamond rings in the world". But the best part is that given the nature of the gift I can absolutely do it "as a friend" without any unusual suspicion. Boyfriend or no boyfriend, I don't give a shit, I'm doing what I want. And even if it doesn't make a difference to my life (almost certainly not) I sure know it will make a difference to hers.

You can give her the gift, but have this very clear in your head: "gifts are dangerous territory". The better the gift, the more you have to back up next and give her space, or she can feel overwhelmed. Its somewhat of a gamble, really. Gifts are good when you already know of her interest towards you, but can be bad when she feels you might be "misinterpreting" her actions of just wanting a "friendship".

Think a relationship like a rubber band. Make her want to pull you by knowing when to back up -- you do this by knowing to respect her personal space.

Show too much, and you'll come as needy. Keep the mystery up. Walk the line! Grin

Pages:
Jump to: