Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you're crazy about a girl that has a boyfriend? - page 4. (Read 12075 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Don't get too fixated on one girl its not healthy.

Yeah, yeah, I know...

sorry to rock the boat but i think thats bull shit. It took me 16 years to find 1 girl that wasnt a toxic piece of shit. There are NOT plenty of fish in the sea.

What you mean a "toxic piece of shit"?

I think he means exactly what he says Smiley

I'm sort of in that place right now, having a hard time finding the non-toxic girls, by that he means they're absolutely psychotic, if a girl has had multiple boyfriends within a year then it's for a reason.
donator
Activity: 853

Yeah, yeah, I know...

sorry to rock the boat but i think thats bull shit. It took me 16 years to find 1 girl that wasnt a toxic piece of shit. There are NOT plenty of fish in the sea.

I think he means exactly what he says Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498

Yeah, yeah, I know...

donator

Yeah, yeah, I know...

This has been my experience too
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Be bright and go for a younger girl. You should be looking at 21 and 22 year old girls based on your age. When your 40 and she's 43 you'll be scouting out younger ones anyway. However if you are 40 and see is 33, your girl will still be hot. With today's social networks you should be able to find another. Also check out the girls mother to see how should could turn out. Don't get too fixated on one girl its not healthy.

21/22 are in colleges... He should be shooting for 23-25, also different girls age differently.

Though at 31 girl tend to want to settle, so the question is if this girl picked a "husband". She may not be in-love with the guy.

"Picked a husband"... F*ck that's what I'm scared of! I hope not Sad
You could see hints of this happening.  This phase usually occurs when he's taken to her mom's place a lot, and if they live together already. The extreme phase comes when they go out to shop groceries together. That's the husband phase.  Tongue Maybe stalk around for a bit?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Yeah, yeah, I know...

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer
donator

Yeah, yeah, I know...
donator
Be bright and go for a younger girl. You should be looking at 21 and 22 year old girls based on your age. When your 40 and she's 43 you'll be scouting out younger ones anyway. However if you are 40 and see is 33, your girl will still be hot. With today's social networks you should be able to find another. Also check out the girls mother to see how should could turn out. Don't get too fixated on one girl its not healthy.

21/22 are in colleges... He should be shooting for 23-25, also different girls age differently.

Though at 31 girl tend to want to settle, so the question is if this girl picked a "husband". She may not be in-love with the guy.

"Picked a husband"... F*ck that's what I'm scared of! I hope not Sad
Activity: 574
Words of wisdom.  Shocked

ROFL. I guess I am lucky I am 5 years older than my gf and her mom looks great at 50.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Words of wisdom.  Shocked
Activity: 574

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
legendary
Wow, all such great advice: fold, kill the guy, or kill the girl. Smiley

I'm thinking the best approach is to treat it like a background thread... drop some hints and monitor the situation, but generally speaking try not to bet on it and so keep on the lookout for something new.

It's easier said than done though... this one's a keeper. Dammit, this sucks monkey f*ck.

how much are you worth? as an an-cap my initial inclination is to say buy him out. If you are poor than fix that problem first then buy him out. If he cant be bought than perhaps you should consider being happy that the girl you love seems to have a really damn decent guy.

A lot depends on what life phase you are in. So how old are you? And how old is the girl?
What is the setting: is she a peer at the workplace? A girl from the uni campus? A high-school sweetheart?
What do we know about the current boyfriend? Is he a macho bad guy, a rocker, or a well tailored and rich businessman?

I'm 28, she's 31. The BF doesn't seem that macho, and certainly not wealthy. I'm pretty sure I have significantly more cash than this guy, probably by at least a factor of 10. She's a girl at work.

I feel petty comparing myself in this way though, as he seems to be a nice guy, but these are still the facts.

you:"hey bub here's 10 thousand dollars now get lost" him:"hell yea" girl:"you payed 10,000 dollars just for me? my hero!"
donator

I'm thinking the best approach is to treat it like a background thread... drop some hints and monitor the situation, but generally speaking try not to bet on it and so keep on the lookout for something new.

It's easier said than done though... this one's a keeper. Dammit, this sucks monkey f*ck.

how much are you worth? as an an-cap my initial inclination is to say buy him out. If you are poor than fix that problem first then buy him out. If he cant be bought than perhaps you should consider being happy that the girl you love seems to have a really damn decent guy.

A lot depends on what life phase you are in. So how old are you? And how old is the girl?
What is the setting: is she a peer at the workplace? A girl from the uni campus? A high-school sweetheart?
What do we know about the current boyfriend? Is he a macho bad guy, a rocker, or a well tailored and rich businessman?

I'm 28, she's 31. The BF doesn't seem that macho, and certainly not wealthy. I'm pretty sure I have significantly more cash than this guy, probably by at least a factor of 10. She's a girl at work.

I feel petty comparing myself in this way though, as he seems to be a nice guy, but these are still the facts.
legendary

yea that was definitely oversimplification but i just wanted to get the idea out there
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
That chart is perfect.

No: it lacks "gay guy". They are the females' best friends.

maybey gays are always nice, honest and funny?

Then they should figure at the center of the chart
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
That chart is perfect.

No: it lacks "gay guy". They are the females' best friends.

maybey gays are always nice, honest and funny?
Pages:
Jump to: