Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do if you're crazy about a girl that has a boyfriend? - page 7. (Read 12075 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask dank to write some romantic poems for you to ply her with.
donator
Activity: 853
Merit: 1000
If you can, talk to her about her situation and her relationship.

If she has kids and she's a long term comitted relationship, then just fold and move on.

If she's with some dude and haven't been with him for too long, what do you have to lose?

But this could also be a test of character, if you can take her away from a man, then another man probably can take her away from you!

Or, if you look at it from another angle, what if you were with her already, would you've liked that another man tried to take her away from you ?

Also make sure the guy she's with is not the kind of guy that'll ambush you in one of your jogging tours in the woods, smash in the back of your head with a hammer, and bury you. Wink

Well, seriously, just circle around the port, if there's an opening (she getting single), then move in - everything else is mostly a shit move. But who am I to judge, in love and war, everything is allowed..

They've been together one month, so that's the good news for now.

Tks for the advice
Activity: 868
If you can, talk to her about her situation and her relationship.

If she has kids and she's a long term comitted relationship, then just fold and move on.

If she's with some dude and haven't been with him for too long, what do you have to lose?

But this could also be a test of character, if you can take her away from a man, then another man probably can take her away from you!

Or, if you look at it from another angle, what if you were with her already, would you've liked that another man tried to take her away from you ?

Also make sure the guy she's with is not the kind of guy that'll ambush you in one of your jogging tours in the woods, smash in the back of your head with a hammer, and bury you. Wink

Well, seriously, just circle around the port, if there's an opening (she getting single), then move in - everything else is mostly a shit move. But who am I to judge, in love and war, everything is allowed..
donator
Follow your heart, you'll know when you find your soulmate.

Hey, I like that. Keep it organic Wink

Patience, most men are inherently stupid in their decisions, if they happen to break up when you are still single, then be a friend when shes looking for a friend.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm just waiting for the buffalo in the field to show signs of weakness, and then I'll pounce.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Patience, most men are inherently stupid in their decisions, if they happen to break up when you are still single, then be a friend when shes looking for a friend.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
Follow your heart, you'll know when you find your soulmate.
Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
The fact that her boyfriend is not you may be a character flaw. Move on.

+1
donator

That occurred to me as well lol! But I just met her a few weeks ago. Damn, if I had met her two months ago then I might have had a shot.
donator
Wow, all such great advice: fold, kill the guy, or kill the girl. Smiley

I'm thinking the best approach is to treat it like a background thread... drop some hints and monitor the situation, but generally speaking try not to bet on it and so keep on the lookout for something new.

It's easier said than done though... this one's a keeper. Dammit, this sucks monkey f*ck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1005
Plenty of fish in the sea...
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
vip
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Kill the girl just don't get caught.  Cheesy
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Stab him in the chest - just don't get caught.  Smiley
Activity: 784
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
Accept it and fold. That's life (and that's poker).

Yes, it sucks, says the single man who's over 30. That's life.
donator
It sucks, any advice?
Pages:
Jump to: