Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do when prices are falling - page 26. (Read 46506 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 15, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
I'm relaxing calm down patience and waiting again to bounce back the price even if how is long time i will wait to back again in the same price.
Nervious and panicking if the price are falling dump are not healthy to us as a traders because if  you don't want to losse more in your investment don't make yourself paranoid because of nervous then sell the coins in the very lowest price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 15, 2018, 01:31:26 PM
Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
hold still all your main coins are tried and tested being top 123 on the spot for a long time gives us encouraging idea to trust and continue support those on your portfolio and about those alts.hold them all if you dont need the money for emergency?hold and stay strong for those coins have their own future here in crypto
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 01:12:09 PM
Well, there are only two strategies:
1) Sell fast everything
2) Wait for a new rise

of course, it depends from your evaluation of the market, from your capacity to take risks, from your luck... :-)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 15, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Hello. I have a folio of BTC, ETH, NEO and some alts. I've been watching at Bitcoin since 2015 but bought only at this summer (and the last move was quite bad, I bought some BTC for $4600). I try to study, watch vids, read forum and twitters. Chris Dunn has a vid on the topic but nothing really specific. I'm interested in some ideas about what to do when prices are falling.  Sell alts and hold bitcoin? Short? (and if yes, so the next question is how to learn how to short?).
falling is part of market circulation.and no coins can hide from this because its currencies nature here in crypto all coins are moving ups and down even the famous bitcoin sometimes walking thru this but still find way to recover,so what i think about your question is WAIT,HOLD if you have a faith in the coins on your portfolio coz for sure it will recover and soon will rise again
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
Most of the crypto and altcoin generally change their value at a regular interval. Every people who are related to these coins invest there for benefit but what should they do if the price falls? The mind of a dealer can decide that and all things depend on that thing. You have to take all the real news about this crypto if you want to do anything with these coins and if you don't want to take any risk then you can sell them.

The news we get sometimes all of that's are only for pump and dump. You can take the respective step if the news is right. You can hold the coins and see what comes if you want to take a risk with your money. In the future, you should see and feel the success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
it's a good thing that you realized that it was a bad buy at 4600$; it should have been a short. but just be patient and don't panic.
Yeah right it is not really a nice move to buy bitcoin on that price, $4600 is too expensive. But next time I suggest everyone most especially the newbies to look and study for the price chart being buying any coins because in that way everyone will be able to analyze if the price is right to buy or to wait for a dip.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
Well, when the price falls, may be it's too late to do anything.
Much more better to keep an eye all the time, and to identify the patterns that indicate a coming crash.

yeah, usually when the price is falling or goint to dump, some traders usually exchange their coins into dollars or etc according to the currency they wanted. they are mostly doing it to avoid losing much coins and they could also earn a small amount from this
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
when this thing happen that prices are falling, it is better to just hold our coins and wait till the price gets high.
Yeah, much better to keep it hold, do not panic, because falling is temporary only, maybe after few days or few hour it will back again the value. sometimes it will exceed for what we expect. Aside from that when prices are falling it's better to buy  and hold until you want to sold it. Because you will profit a big amount. It's good to buy when price is down, because soon it will bring you a big profit
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
Well, when the price falls, may be it's too late to do anything.
Much more better to keep an eye all the time, and to identify the patterns that indicate a coming crash.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
January 15, 2018, 05:17:02 AM
There is no rightr answer, it depend from the situation.
If there is some hope that price will rise again, of course you can keep.
If not, better to sell all just to make something, without regret.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 15, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
Stay still and wait thinking about your future positions considering every possibility

That's the right thing to do because the value will eventually rise.
When the the market is falling that means there are FUDS and whales are accumulating cheap coins so they can sell at a bigger profit
in just a short period of time, in the end those who are victims are the weak hands.
Most of the time this always happen, weak hands will be played by the big whales creating panics and make the market being shake because of heavy
selling inside exchange knowing that after doing it newbies will followed and sell what they have in their wallets, better to be aware of this especially when you are holding quality coins, better to keep buying when the price still at low.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
January 15, 2018, 12:56:30 AM
Stay still and wait thinking about your future positions considering every possibility

That's the right thing to do because the value will eventually rise.
When the the market is falling that means there are FUDS and whales are accumulating cheap coins so they can sell at a bigger profit
in just a short period of time, in the end those who are victims are the weak hands.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:54:19 AM
The good thing is to hold it first before you exchange. wait for the price to rise again so you can not lose it. thanks. hope you'll be able to Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 15, 2018, 12:27:23 AM
Activity: 248
January 14, 2018, 09:57:40 PM
you might choose this two , first , when price drop you need buy because that is the good timing to do trading but if you dont have enough time to do trade the second option is hodling you will do nothing you just let your coin go with the flow of the price .
Activity: 196
January 14, 2018, 09:42:46 PM
If the fundamentals of the altcoin is strong and the team proved themselves then hodl those coins and/or buy more  at the dips. This way you will reap great rewards as solid coins always tend to recover at much higher values.
RULE no.1: DON'T FOMO
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 14, 2018, 09:20:07 PM
for me, if i already invest and the bitcoin value is falling it is the right time to buy more bitcoin because we know that bitcoin value is not stable, so that's your chance to buy more bitcoin and if it become high then you have a lot of profits Smiley
Activity: 24
January 14, 2018, 09:00:32 PM
pada saat harga jatuh saya akan menahan harga itu untuk menjualnya, sampai harga naik dan saat itulah saya akan menjualnya.
LT4
Activity: 31
January 14, 2018, 08:48:57 PM
If comes to cash out, and you would like to make some trades, transfer it from alts to btc and than go back when alt trend go up
Activity: 86
January 14, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
When prices are falling you have 2 choices: buy or wait for the recover !
Pages:
Jump to: