Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 1,5 BTC? - page 11. (Read 30805 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
June 06, 2016, 11:23:38 PM
Give it to me and i will make it triple.  I will gamble it and make a triple profit in just two days.,
Everytime i gamble i win, i dont have tricks, its kinda a little bit of luck.

Right.. that is just bullshit and you should by the way never give bitcoins to just someone that is gambling for you..
Most likely he will lose or scam you and you will have nothing any more.

nice joke, you always win ? im never see people get always win in gamble.
for me gamble is just wasting your money, better start invest at bitcoin, or you can build mining RIG to start mining bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 06, 2016, 11:13:04 PM
Give it to me and i will make it triple.  I will gamble it and make a triple profit in just two days.,

Right.. that is just bullshit and you should by the way never give bitcoins to just someone that is gambling for you..

Yeah, he can just say the he lose for gambling but the real happening is that he didn't gamble but he will just get your money easily.
And here in forum don't even trust immediately to someone when it comes to money-bitcoin related thing.
Activity: 546
June 06, 2016, 10:38:41 PM

Strength in Numbers
June 06, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

Wow I don't think 2 days is enough for making it triple unless you are that kind of very lucky person. And luck comes just for a bit of chance,
but if you don't have luck within 2 days I don't think you will be that productive and can make your promise for tripling it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 06, 2016, 10:22:22 PM
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 06, 2016, 10:18:32 PM
That was a big amount for just a service gift.But lets go on what to do with that.There's alot of things you can do and you will do on that 1.5BTC.First is encashing btc to dollar if you dobt want to make it grow.Second you can invest on cloudmining sites to make profit within just a month or two.You can also invest on trading,the safest and fastest way of earning.Last is invest on gambling
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
June 06, 2016, 08:35:22 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

You can do anything you want to do with your coins, just like with fiat money. Why did you purchase BTC in the first place, if you don't know what to do with it? And why do you think you have to "do" anything? Can't you just own BTC? Grin

If your question relates to investment ideas for your Bitcoin, I'd suggest you better stay away from them. These are not worth the risk, especially considering that you seek advice in a public forum instead of developing an investment strategy of your own. The probability of getting scammed or loosing the funds due to excessive risk taking is exceptionally high when it comes to Bitcoin investments.

So either buy something you need today or hodl on to your coins until you know what to do with them. Wink

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 06, 2016, 06:03:29 PM
Hey so i recently got about 1,5 BTC from a service i started and now im wondering what i should do with this. Any tips?

actually there are many different things that you can do with them, if you want to spend them then you can buy steam games, clothes, pc parts and other stuff in online stores

and if you want to earn more money then you can invest your bitcoins into gambling site, try to start bitcoins trading with them, or just keep them and wait for bitcoin price rises
Activity: 672
June 06, 2016, 05:50:57 PM
Do not spend any coin right now, wait a little and you will see the profit without any efforts.

Yes you are right. Better wait for the price increase because halving is near to come and hold it.
With you 1.5 BTC you can earn from it easily without effort but you need to wait for it. And stay away from each YIP sites because it will just scam you.

This thread is made long enough, so do not think it will hold for halving, and 1.5BTC values less well to hold, and it is better to grow it, trading a good choice Smiley

Still we can't predict what will be the price after the halving, just look what happened these past days about the rapid price hike of bitcoin.
Possibility that 1.5 btc will going to earn once the halving happens is you will get profit from it.

I agree with you sis trading will give so many profit moreover if we have experience about trading and do with many capital i am sure it is will very great. But for the one that don't have any skill or experience about trading is not easy to take that many profit.

And about holding 1.5 bitcoin is sound good for anyone that don't wanna make hard effort to grow their money, just stay in bed and wait the price growing up.
Activity: 854
June 06, 2016, 04:37:51 PM
If you are not going to buy anything just keep them and wait for the price to increase even more,this way you will make a nice passive earning.If you don't want to lose your money i would suggest you to avoid all these investment and the gambling sites.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
June 06, 2016, 04:29:05 PM
Depends how important that money is to you. If its very precious then maybe invest or just wit for price increase. If its dust for you ( ah you are rich Tongue ) then maybe gamble with it on various creatives games listed under section bitcoin gambling.
yeah totally agree with you depending on your wealth now. if I was a poor 1.5 BTC is a huge amount of money
so better to keep or grow with little risk or hold that there is no risk. but if you're rich 1.5 BTC you are free to do it. gamble or xotika.tv it's up to you

it is a big amount for a poor but the problem is that nowadays it is hard to start a good business with that amount, if he is expert in blogging or can run a website then I will suggest him to spend some amount at there and with that continue to increase your bitcoin more with different ad networks and after that come here and ask for a good business you will get a lot of suggestions and will follow one.
Activity: 644
June 06, 2016, 04:23:51 PM
Depends how important that money is to you. If its very precious then maybe invest or just wit for price increase. If its dust for you ( ah you are rich Tongue ) then maybe gamble with it on various creatives games listed under section bitcoin gambling.

No gambling is not a good way, I think the more interesting thing in bitcoin is to start trading with it, if you do not know how to trade then search on google you will find all the tricks and tutorials for it, and if you know about trading then you will also know that how much is that interesting.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 04:23:18 PM
up to you what you want to do with. if you are the owner then its  you to decide what to do with.
Activity: 286
June 06, 2016, 03:46:20 PM
You can better hold it now around this time because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is really nice.
But the only thing that you need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible for you to sell it with a lot of profit.

I will always suggest on holding your bitcoin if you have no idea or experience on what to do with them. it is much safer that way and you can profit from the future price increases.

I have hold my bitcoin for a few years already. I will hold it until I become a millionaire, may be in 30 years.
Activity: 644
June 06, 2016, 12:58:01 PM
You can better hold it now around this time because you can even now see that the value of Bitcoin is rising slowly so that is really nice.
But the only thing that you need is some patience otherwise it will be not possible for you to sell it with a lot of profit.

I will always suggest on holding your bitcoin if you have no idea or experience on what to do with them. it is much safer that way and you can profit from the future price increases.
Activity: 338
June 06, 2016, 11:44:21 AM
Activity: 322
June 06, 2016, 11:08:13 AM
I would not know what to do with only 1,5 even tho it is allot of money if you sell it. I would probaly sell them right away or buy some things with them.
You can also save them if you want to do that.
Strength in Numbers
June 06, 2016, 10:11:44 AM
Do not spend any coin right now, wait a little and you will see the profit without any efforts.

Yes you are right. Better wait for the price increase because halving is near to come and hold it.
With you 1.5 BTC you can earn from it easily without effort but you need to wait for it. And stay away from each YIP sites because it will just scam you.

This thread is made long enough, so do not think it will hold for halving, and 1.5BTC values less well to hold, and it is better to grow it, trading a good choice Smiley

Still we can't predict what will be the price after the halving, just look what happened these past days about the rapid price hike of bitcoin.
Possibility that 1.5 btc will going to earn once the halving happens is you will get profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 06, 2016, 09:59:35 AM

Strength in Numbers
June 06, 2016, 09:29:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: