Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 12. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:24:04 AM
If currently has 3 ethereum, then we recommend is hodl. because see ethereum prices are very low. It will be very unfortunate if you sell now. just wait a moment longer, be patient, and get more profit.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
September 06, 2018, 01:12:32 AM
You could choose to spend it on the Trueflip lottery site they have a main prize currently at 403 Bitcoins and entry cost is BTC 0.0004 ($2.60) they also have some other lower cost instant games where you have the chance to win in crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 01:08:50 AM
When I have 3 ETH I would not think of Investment in blockchain games because I don't like games, so I prefer to invest 3 ETH by buying altcoin for long-term investments. I think doing things that are profitable if you have 3 ETH is better than buying a game.
With 3 ETH in this market condition, well, seriously I won't invest it in anything, the bear is in such a bad condition and ETH price is losing, I will convert the money into stable currency and hold it until I understand the market direction. Just wait a little longer mate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 01:04:21 AM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
Play to lose the remaining coins. I think it's better to keep it and wait for its $ 200 level and buy as many coins.
yes i think the same gambling is hard to resist but it can take all tgt you have been saving for a long long time
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 01:03:35 AM
inthink that it is better to dasave soem more or hold them in a long term as this is the best way to save money
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
Play to lose the remaining coins. I think it's better to keep it and wait for its $ 200 level and buy as many coins.
Activity: 826
September 06, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
You can try to play on EOS blockchain based games like Wizards and EOS Knights. The last one is pretty good Smiley
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
September 06, 2018, 12:57:02 AM
the game will be at risk and it does not particularly have good results. three small value is not the ethereum if only to buy a game. It would be better if the stand alone and wait for the increase occurred in the ethereum to get great results. This will be a lot of good results and certainly more useful.

Three ethereum is better to keep it hold than using it in any games. Or it also better to divided in different altcoins with a great potential the half of your capital and the rest is stay in ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 12:07:33 AM
the game will be at risk and it does not particularly have good results. three small value is not the ethereum if only to buy a game. It would be better if the stand alone and wait for the increase occurred in the ethereum to get great results. This will be a lot of good results and certainly more useful.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 05, 2018, 11:47:42 PM
Because it's best to trade instead of gambling, though the question from OP is clear enough my position is also not to play but to invest the money in any assets that I can get, splitting to 2-3 coins and wait till the value grows, we do have our own opinions and ways on how to take care of our assets, 3 ETH is not little money anyway and not fit for just playing gambling, need to be more practical when holding that amount of investment.
Activity: 150
September 05, 2018, 11:42:29 PM
When I have 3 ETH I would not think of Investment in blockchain games because I don't like games, so I prefer to invest 3 ETH by buying altcoin for long-term investments. I think doing things that are profitable if you have 3 ETH is better than buying a game.
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
September 05, 2018, 11:39:44 PM

If i have 3 Ethereum, i would not use it to play gambling games etc. I dont like gambling, you can win, but most of the time you will lose, especially when the greed is already slipping through your mind. Instead of that, probably it best to hold it right now because the price can be bounce back to a higher price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
September 05, 2018, 11:32:20 PM
I don't like blockchain games so I will use 3 ETH as following. I will hold 1ETH as a long term investment. I use 1 ETH to buy some potential Altcoins for long term holding too, EOS, Stellar, and  Cardano will be my choice, I will use 0.5 ETH to buy EOS, 0.25 ETH for Stellar and 0.25 ETH for Cardano. The rest 1 ETH I will use to buy 3 ICO, with the same strategy like I use to buy Altcoins. 0.5 ETH for most promising ICO and 2 parts 0.25 ETH for two different ICO.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:28:48 PM
Its not yet advisable to put that big money all at once in any crypto investment, give it few weeks for you to monitor the market ...this time massive fud impacts every investment in crypto.. While holding it.. Make a research on LYL or loyalcoin its been doing well and may skyrocket in the near future... Also CYFM and CYMT...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
September 05, 2018, 11:24:28 PM
I will not play games with that much money. How wise I will save for future purposes because we will not know what will happen to us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
September 05, 2018, 11:22:59 PM
In my opinion nothing needs to be done. In such an unstable market, it is very risky to make decisions. If I were you, I would wait for a more suitable time for trading and investment.

That's exactly what i will do as well, the market is so bad at the moment, so i think leaving the investment until market stablizes is a good decision to avoid losing your investment.
Activity: 645
September 05, 2018, 11:21:59 PM
Just hold onto them as the prices have dropped significantly or you could look into another cryptocurrency that took a similar beating and purchase those with your ethereums.  However, I would just hold onto them. 
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
September 05, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
If I have 3 eth if I invest in blockchain games, maybe I will invest in cryptokitties games, in my opinion the game is good, it attracts fans, it has potential, maybe it will be profitable to invest in the future.
Activity: 644
September 05, 2018, 10:50:11 PM
In my opinion nothing needs to be done. In such an unstable market, it is very risky to make decisions. If I were you, I would wait for a more suitable time for trading and investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:49:39 PM
for the moment, there is not much that can be done. If I would choose to hodl. Because it is a sign that the ethereum will soon rise sharply the price seems already to be seen. Stay patient for a bit longer.
Pages:
Jump to: