Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 7. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
September 13, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
You should have sold long ago. Anyway now you have no choice but to hold until next year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 13, 2018, 12:55:53 PM
Just keep it right there in your wallet and don't ever think of selling it now where the price is too low. Remember that Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency that will have its price catapulted high up in the air. It is even good if you add more Ethereum in your wallet because whether we like it or not, Ethereum will always comes back and hit an ATH.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 13, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
If I had 3 etherium, then I would not like to use it for game. I would like to invest in some good ico or invest into some protensial cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:48:13 PM
It is a good amount for investing and making good profit,I would recommend you to invest your etherium in 10 different Icos,1 coin in each and in a few months you will probably double your money if you choose the most hyped projects.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
Guys, you can coins for a long term without any worries. But you will not earn any Eth in plus. I would find some option with robot trader that will trade my Eth with 1-2% per day to get more Eth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:46:28 PM
the overall game is going to be in danger as well as it doesn't especially possess great results. 3 little worth isn't the actual ethereum if perhaps to purchase a game title. It might be much better when the standalone as well as await the actual improve happened within the ethereum to obtain excellent outcomes. This is lots of great results as well as definitely much more helpful.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
I still do not know what is the game on your blockchain? It seems new to me. Can you give me some links to your games?
Activity: 62
September 13, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
I wouldn't spend ethereum on games. I would just keep ethereum on my wallet in the long term. In an extreme case, I would invest it in ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?

I will never use my money to play games ( I'm not lucky one ) . Anyway I would love to start trading with that 3 ETH-s. I'm very patient person so I can wait untill it grows up and then sell, afterwards wait as much as it need to get low price and again buy. It's the game which I will play.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 12:02:02 PM
I'd have invested all these 3 ETH in Dogecoin - this is the best possible blockchain game at the moment. Cheesy The most interesting thing here is that this investment would be quite profitable, the Doge is now in a bullish trend.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:57:49 AM
If i have 3 ETH, I would invest them in few interesting ICO projects.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
September 13, 2018, 02:17:02 AM
If I had 3 ETH to invest, I would invest in non-ICO projects as from start there is no risk that the team/project to vanish right after ICO, which happened with a lot of ICOs in 2018.

Before any investment, there are some golden rules that should be respected in order to lower the risks as much as possible:
- do a lot of research about the project: team experience, Whitepaper, website, other websites references to the project, social media activity etc.
- verify if milestones from Whitepaper have been filled at time until you hearded about the project
- never invest more than you can afford to lose, as crypto market is and will remain for some time very volatile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 02:15:02 AM
with 3 ETH, if I am better used for things that are beneficial or profitable, such as for tipping or investing in buying coins that are down and selling expensive time, it is profitable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:11:20 AM
With 3 ETH there are also many investment options! But investing in new altcoins is of low value and high growth potential!
The altcoin on Coinmarketcap would be the option if I decided to invest!
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
Please trade ETH/altcoin pair. You may not realize it, but with ETH price is going down and other altcoins keeping or rising price. ETH/altcoin pairs are in the uptrend. You can trade the ETH/altcoin pair to increase the amount of ETH you can hold.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2018, 02:06:10 AM
If you have 3 Ethereums, then I suggest you should hold them for a long time. Because the price of Ethereum is still very low, we will not get anything if it is sold now. And the price of Ethereum is very low now, I think it will pick up in the future market.
hold it, or invest. for now, the price of the ETH is really very low. so, it might be better if you hold it until the end of the year, or invest in certain things. there is a possibility the price will rise again to be higher.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
for now the market is deteriorating, only two options you can do are gambling or holding.
Activity: 45
September 13, 2018, 02:05:08 AM
If you have 3 Ethereums, then I suggest you should hold them for a long time. Because the price of Ethereum is still very low, we will not get anything if it is sold now. And the price of Ethereum is very low now, I think it will pick up in the future market.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:04:44 AM
what you need to do on your 3 ETH will only hold it long until the price rises before you sell so your earnings will be greater.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:03:44 AM
If I have 3 ETHs I will save it, so it's better to keep it for investment and it is more profitable, if the ethereum price has gone up or the market condition has risen you can sell it and certainly will benefit
Pages:
Jump to: