Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 8. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 13, 2018, 01:58:34 AM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?

Before asking nonsense question,ask first where to put your post in the right section and this is not were it must be,because youre talking about games and altcoin section has nothing to do with that

I must tell you to transfer this to gambling discussions or games and rounds.and besides i have nothing to answer you because i am not a gambler and i only do trading and participating
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:54:16 AM
I would be better to save three ethereum it. This is too valuable if it should be removed or used to buy something that's not too resulted. It is better to wait and hold I guess would be better especially when the value of the ethereum to recover to the price should be.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:35:33 AM
I think putting them in a promising ICO will be a good solution, or you can hold it back and wait for ethereum to recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
Now this is too small a sum. I used to hear about 3 ETH when I thought that a pretty good amount to invest , and now...
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
September 11, 2018, 07:34:47 AM
I bought a few ETH at a low price, and they said that ETH has now been abandoned by most organizations, and I don't know what that means.

this is a transition issue. still believe that ethereum's uses are still many and people who like it and the community are big. ethereum will recover and prices are now decreasing
yes, Ethereum is currently down very drastically, and we don't need to worry about Ethereum's growth in the future, I still hold Ethereum at a high price, but I'm still patient and optimistic that Ethereum will again raise the price to a higher price again.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 11, 2018, 07:28:11 AM
I bought a few ETH at a low price, and they said that ETH has now been abandoned by most organizations, and I don't know what that means.

this is a transition issue. still believe that ethereum's uses are still many and people who like it and the community are big. ethereum will recover and prices are now decreasing
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 11, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
There is nothing you could do with 3 ETH. Or wait.. can you try to eat it? Smiley
And tell us the results afther that
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:24:54 AM
They can simply delete the topic.  It is for this reason that it is better to do a few posts more that counted a week!
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 07:21:34 AM
i think with 3ETH, i can hold it until price go up and then i buy them, or i can buy some potential token then i hold them , wait and when the price increase i buy them, or i can invest to the exchange and get some strategy in this.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:16:54 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 11, 2018, 07:08:00 AM
Hold it, or sell a little bit but hold a larger one. I think that ETH will grow very soon because its problem is close to be solved there will be great restoring.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
September 09, 2018, 03:55:33 PM
There is a game i wished was successful,  it was built on the blockchain, the name is Forever has fallen. After that then RAWG,  but these projects are not yet operational
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 03:45:52 PM
I have just 3 ETH) do not Even know what to do! Sit and wait for the flight to the moon))
I agree, holding for this time is the best decision, investing it to some other altcoin might give you loss some of your ethereum. its risky to invest for now, because of what is happening in the market.
Yes, If you are not pro-trader, invest in this time is high risk and may lose all moneny. My recommendation is keep your ETH and hold them. In the near future, you will find good ico for investment.
Activity: 68
September 09, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
Do you mean DAPP? Or do you mean the game refers to this market?   3ETH I think it is still very good to invest in this market, maybe you can make a lot of money. But if you are talking about a real blockchain game, then I think it's best not to play, and can't play it.
Activity: 144
September 09, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
If I have 3 ETH, I will do these works.

1. I will Invest 1.5 ETH in a good ICO
2. The rest of it I will Buy tokens

This is my choice. These two are very good for making good profits. If I don't meet a good ICO or good tokens, then I will hold my 3 ETH for 2/3 years. Actually at this time is very good to HOLD because the ETH price is at very low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 09, 2018, 05:12:16 AM
I suggest to hold it for now, the value of eth is very low as of now if you sell it now you will experience loss that is why you should wait for the right time to sell it to gain more profit when the price will increase again in the near future. Also good to buy other coin and hold and sell if you gain 10-20% at the current price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 05:08:59 AM
if I have 3 ethereum, 2 ethereum will be saved for investment, and one more ethereum I will use for my benefit, because I have the right to feel the benefits of ethereum.
I didn't dare to invest everything, because I didn't dare to risk too much.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
September 08, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
I have just 3 ETH) do not Even know what to do! Sit and wait for the flight to the moon))
I agree, holding for this time is the best decision, investing it to some other altcoin might give you loss some of your ethereum. its risky to invest for now, because of what is happening in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 04:14:41 AM

In my opinion, it is better to not using your ethereums for games now. Because I think selling your ethereums for games or another things can give you loss in this term. In my opinion, ethereum is the best altcoin for a long term investement.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 08, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
Open dapps radar website and there you will find plenty of blockchain based games like crypto kitties, 0x universe, monsterbit and so on.
 I would select some with decent daily eth volume and buy some stuff
Pages:
Jump to: