Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 11. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:32:32 PM
I think the best strategy is to hold your coins and keep enough patience to continue waiting, because I believe that there will be a lot of room for future Ethereum.
Activity: 88
September 06, 2018, 09:40:12 PM
3 ETH I can do many things, but just focus on one thing. Trading with 3 eth is fine, investing ico with 3 eth is fine, but if doing both is difficult. I will choose to invest ico.
Activity: 47
September 06, 2018, 09:39:14 PM
If you have 3 Ethereums, then I suggest that you should keep them. Because the price of Ethereum is really very low now, if we sell it now, then we will lose a lot.
Activity: 216
September 06, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
Ethereum is a potential altcoin. If I have 3 ETH, I will hold it until the ETH price has a high value. I think this is the right way for this condition because I know now that ETH is down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
Better if you have these kind of amount you have to make sure that the use for this investment is secured. Make sure that you can gain profit on what you are doing because that is what matters most.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 06, 2018, 09:23:04 PM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?

I am not really into ETH games and to be specific I have never heard any other apart from Cryptokitties, but there is one thing I would like to put on, it is already suggested in one of the comments above as well, invest in some small/limited collectibles so that when the count is about to get over you can turn into decent profits by selling them.
3 Ethereum not money. If I have 3 Ethereum, I plan to invest. because with the investment I am sure Ethereum will continue to increase and the price will be so high. so it will be very profitable with the Ethereum has evolved.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 09:14:59 PM
If I have 3 eth, I would have long taken it into fiat, because I don't really understand the market especially this bear market, I will not invest in any because I don't know if the market is going to go down the more, so I will better have it on fiat and wait for market to recover.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:50:40 AM

I'm not sure there are games that can be spent with ethereum or crypto.
but I think it would be a pity if you did it, because the real benefits were investment or trade. this is only my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 06, 2018, 02:47:28 AM
If i were you and i have 3ETH, i would look and invest in some potential ICOs. After few months it will bring big profit for you.
I would not be so sure about it. now iso collected hardpad maximum traded at a price of ico. yes, and when such plums go as today top projects also break under the market and fall to the bottom
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 06, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
3 eth is enough to start investing or doing trading, if I were to decide, I wont use it in any blockchain games, I would rather make a profit with it. people must be wise, and decide what it is right and what we need. not the things we should just enjoy and forget.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
Rather than spending the 3Eth on games, will invest it in other altcoins, which will give a better return. Except you are a game freak and don't care wasting it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 06, 2018, 02:05:39 AM
When the ethereum has 3, then I guess this time I will use to invest in ICO. Because the price of dimarket is also being low, it is not possible to sell my loss. better take advantage of investments in ICO.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 06, 2018, 01:47:16 AM
Are you looking to gamble those 3 ETH? if you sold it earlier and buy back today you've earned some. But I'm not that type of trader that regrets my decision making and I won't influence you with that thinking. Its up to you whether you'll trade it or gamble it but put it into trading. Right now isn't a good time to sell, it's on the bottom now. Wait a little bit and let's see if you can finally dispose those 3 ETH's.
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
If I have 3 ethereum, I'll buy nano and waves coins.Now the price of these coins is very low so it is good to hold for five months.There will be several times profit by the end of this year.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
September 06, 2018, 01:47:24 AM
If you have that amount of ETH I advise you to change it on other crypto like Bitcoin or Ripple. Or withdraw it on fiat money and start a small business. Don't just depend wholeheartedly on crypto.
Activity: 18
September 06, 2018, 01:45:24 AM
try to split your etherium in several ico project, like 3-6 ico project, if you invest only in one ico, it will be a big gambling, if that project success you would get huge profit, but if that project fail, you only wasting your etherium.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 01:41:40 AM
I would invest 1 ETH in three different ICOs, because at the moment when the etherium falls in price, this is the most optimal solution for saving investments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 01:40:24 AM
If I have 3 ETH I will hodl it instead of gambling or gaming. To answer your question, I would bet my money on NBA championship game because there is a power house team that is favored to win. I don't know any coin that handles gambling for NBA games. If there is, I will use their services to earn money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 01:34:22 AM
I will look for a trusted ICO project and I will invest my ethereum in the ICO project. I will wait for the token that I have from the investment until the price goes to the moon
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 01:26:56 AM
Personally, I would just transfer them to a cold wallet and forget until better times. Now is a bad time to invest in anything, you just need to store and wait for the green light. IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: