Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do with 3 ETH? - page 9. (Read 3090 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 03:53:31 AM
As far as I know, there is a blockchain game that is very similar to Hearthstone. You can find it. It may be very valuable in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 08, 2018, 03:53:11 AM
Imagine you have 3 ETH to spend on blockchain games only.
Which game or games would you choose?
I use it for other things that are more useful than games. even since I got to know cryptocurrency I never played games again. occasionally it is important but not as acute as before
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 03:52:46 AM
I would never spend it on games, for me it is kind of a game called trading. I look at the graph and I try to predict the price of anything that is tradable and I can earn from. So I guess my game is trading and increasing my own capital, from 3 ETH I would had at least doubled this figure in one year, by trading it on exchanges!
ethreum is the perfect cryptocurrency one of the best really so the more of it you have the better three is not enough
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 03:51:26 AM
i think taht the best decision is to save them and make more of ethereum and any other coin so you should better collect more
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 03:50:20 AM
Nobody can tell you, you always need your working head, look and learn, then draw a conclusion. Always decide everything yourself, because then you have to blame yourself. Cheesy Yes, I also expect this, because these are new technologies that will please us. I really expect this, but I understand that this may not happen. Grin
Activity: 322
September 08, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
I would never spend it on games, for me it is kind of a game called trading. I look at the graph and I try to predict the price of anything that is tradable and I can earn from. So I guess my game is trading and increasing my own capital, from 3 ETH I would had at least doubled this figure in one year, by trading it on exchanges!
Activity: 280
September 08, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
it seems to me that it is best to buy Bitcoin now and keep half in  Ethereum, because they started to recover in price, in addition, I do not yet see promising tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
f I have 3 ethereum I would rather to divide it into it.I will buy coins that I think have a potential to grow in the near future. Other I will invest on it and others are kept in my wallet and then wait it gain more profits. Some I will withdraw on it and get into a business for supporting my family needs.
Activity: 111
September 08, 2018, 03:32:27 AM
I will only invest in altcoin if I have 3 ETH because it will be more profitable than on blockchain games. Actually I don't like games because for me it's just spend time without results.
yes if I have the potential to profit while in the altcoin, I think there is a lot of potential with quality coins for the long term or short term on the market price that determines to survive or sell.
Activity: 168
September 08, 2018, 03:05:05 AM
I think that the owners of this crypto currency should be proud. Because Ethereum is not just a crypto currency, but first and foremost technology. Platform for creating decentralized (DApps) applications.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
I have just 3 ETH) do not Even know what to do! Sit and wait for the flight to the moon))
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 02:57:52 AM
I will only invest in altcoin if I have 3 ETH because it will be more profitable than on blockchain games. Actually I don't like games because for me it's just spend time without results.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 08, 2018, 02:50:59 AM
I don't familiar on games online, aside from dota so technically if this thing accepts cryptocurrency I am willing to use it. But for now, I will just hold on it since the price is low and its not worth it to use it. I also suggest not to use precious coins in just a game because its totally a waste of time and opportunities as well. Hold on your ETH, buy good coins and don't waste your money in non sense game.
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
no matter how strong eth in crypto world is ALTcoin.
Nothing you cant do with him, if it was equvalient in btc you can buy alts in deep
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
For now3 eth is so small because the value of eth right now are not in good condition if I play it it's just a small value and it's easy to run out when you play so I must do with my eth now is hodl because hodl will give profit if you have patient to hodl it a little longer. when the price goes up again.
Activity: 309
September 07, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
The best solution is to make an investment portfolio of TOP coins. Then you will definitely not lose your money.
Activity: 361
September 08, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
Oh no, I wouldn't play any games if I were you, I would hold 1 ETH + use 1 to invest in any of the top 10 coins on the market cap, then use + one to invest in a very good ICO which I find really promising.
Activity: 19
September 07, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
I will wait until it rises and then sell to trade on other cryptocurrency..
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 08, 2018, 01:58:07 AM

I don't want to spend 3 ETH on blockchain games and I'd better use it for trading because I have a chance to increase the amount and maybe I can also get the profit. but if I have more than 100 ETH, maybe I will use for 1-3 ETH to play blockchain games but not more than 5 ETH because ethereum is good to hold while we can wait for the price to increase back. besides that, for me, ethereum is another good coins as for the investment so I won't use it for just having fun only.
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Personally, I haven't looked a lot around crypto games, but I know the game called crypto kitties, it's a pretty popular game like tamagochi or pokemon, I recently saw a new kittie dragon that's worth about $170, so there's money there, you just have to know how to make it.
Pages:
Jump to: