Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 13. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:14:26 PM
i use mew etherium wallet and i have my own personal trezzor wallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 03, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
Keeping bitcoins in online wallets, never give you hundred percent safety. I use hardware wallet, trezor. I know it costs little bit much, but also give me a guarantee for that I don't lose my bitcoins. I recommend same you guys.

Definitely! Online wallet where which requires private key for you to access it will eventually lose you money by getting hacked sooner or later. Even storing it in an exchange is very risky, learning from mtgox and coincheck recently. The safest wallet is only a wallet which even yourself do not know the private key. The alternative online ethereum wallet is metamask, but still safest bet will be a hardware wallet. Just one time investment will make you sleep tight every night Grin

Yeah, anything we save in the internet can be possibly stolen so no matter how we think that our coins are safe we should learn from the history that is why I invested in hard wallet because I don't want to let my investment disappear just like that and though it might be a little bit expensive its still worth it to buy.
Activity: 37
February 03, 2018, 12:54:19 PM
I was taught to use a ImToken wallet since  that is the wallet that they were using since then.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
February 03, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
Keeping bitcoins in online wallets, never give you hundred percent safety. I use hardware wallet, trezor. I know it costs little bit much, but also give me a guarantee for that I don't lose my bitcoins. I recommend same you guys.

Definitely! Online wallet where which requires private key for you to access it will eventually lose you money by getting hacked sooner or later. Even storing it in an exchange is very risky, learning from mtgox and coincheck recently. The safest wallet is only a wallet which even yourself do not know the private key. The alternative online ethereum wallet is metamask, but still safest bet will be a hardware wallet. Just one time investment will make you sleep tight every night Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 03, 2018, 12:22:30 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I was advised by my colleagues to use blockchain wallet because I have a beginner ..... function and how to use it is very easy
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 03, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
Activity: 46
February 03, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
Im using cions.ph wallet coz lot of people using it here in the philippines and its very convenient to use since you can payout easy.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
February 03, 2018, 07:05:08 AM
In my whole experience here in bitcoins; the electronic wallet that I use is Coin.ph.
Many blockchain wallets here in the Philippines but the transaction fees are too expensive and their process is too slow so that I am here with coin.ph using their services to store my earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
For btc and some coins I use the wallet from vip.bitcoin.co.id which is a exchanger that popular in my country Indonesia, for ETH wallet I also use MEW.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
January 27, 2018, 04:16:27 PM
I usually mine on free faucets so I have to use other wallets than coins.ph. i am using coinomi, xapo wallet, coinbase (if I am not mistaken), faucethub and other wallets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 08:10:34 PM
I only use the coins.ph, since it is the only one trusted Bitcoin trafer here in Philippines
Me too, I keep using coins.ph because of its popularity here in my country, Philippines. It is trusted and easy to use. I also use myetherwallet for altcoins, just like coins.ph, MEW is also a good wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Im agree to use coin.ph to be a wallet because it is good wallet if you get a bitcoin or you pay in campaign to direct to your wallet address coin.ph.Many people use coin.ph because it is trusted wallet in my country and there lots of people use it.Coin.ph is easy way information to what to do and what requirements need this opportunity.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 07:27:00 PM
Any wallet use in my desktop:
But MEW its the best wallet and mostly use, like cause easy, quickly, have any altcoin exchange.

Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 26, 2018, 07:09:37 PM
I just use the web wallet to keep my bitcoin, I think web wallet is enough because I enable the 2FA features so all the bitcoins I keep are safe and never found any problems.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 06:30:14 PM
For the storage of my Bitcoin earnings, I am using the virtual wallet being operated and made by our country which is the coins.ph to store up all my income that I am getting from my works and keep it secure on it and can be easily monitored and managed by myself. In terms of storing my alternative cryptocurrencies, I am into using myetherwallet.com and waveswallet.io which is depending on the campaign I am into on where they would like to send my rewards and go for it into trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
January 26, 2018, 06:29:57 PM
Im our country we 2 company that offers as a storage of our bitcoins.  Its bitbit and coins.  But for me,  coins suits for me.  I have been using this for a long time. It is user friendly and aside from that we can pay our utilities expenses throught that wallet thats why we love it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
January 26, 2018, 06:25:14 PM
You must buy multi currency hardware wallet from ledger, even most cheap nano s is great
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 26, 2018, 06:22:17 PM
I was using coinbase from start but a friend told me about electrum wallet, i have downloaded that but still not using it, im still more comfortable with coinbase.

ever since I joined Bitcoin world I only patronizing only two wallet addresses coins.ph and MEW. I use coins.ph for may daily transaction such as bills payment, converting btc, and buying some online stuff, while for my MEW, I use this wallet for my signature and bounty campaign, most of the time MEW  is always the required address to join in any bounty campaign. I also love this wallet because of the security features itself.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
January 24, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
TREZOR Wallet is my preferred and recommended wallet of choice for all cryptos.  Often people ask me about the Ledgar wallet (another good one) but if you're looking for simplicity and value, you can't go wrong with the
TREZOR wallet.  Be careful not to buy a used crypto wallet as you'll only be asking for problems. 
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 04:32:53 PM

Mainly i use blockchain. info as my online wallets and electrum as my desktop wallet, and i use mycellium as a mobile wallet. Because we sometimes need to have access to our bitcoin savings during an emergency situations, so that is the reason i use online wallets and its risky. Everything is based on risks.
Pages:
Jump to: