Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 14. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
January 23, 2018, 03:15:26 PM
I was using coinbase from start but a friend told me about electrum wallet, i have downloaded that but still not using it, im still more comfortable with coinbase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
January 23, 2018, 03:11:07 PM
Which one suits you the most?
I'm currently using electrum wallet because it's easy to use and no need to download the huge blockchain.
However lately someone discovered a vulnerability in electrum fortunately it got patched fast but I'm starting to get skeptical about this.
I'm thinking about moving to a hardware wallet like ledger or trezor, still not sure which one I'll be buying I have to study a bit more advantages and cons of each one.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:42:04 PM
 i used wallet is coins.ph because my cousin told me to used coins.ph for my wallet because it's good to used it.
Activity: 182
January 23, 2018, 06:59:29 AM
For me the best is Blockchain. I love all the features of this wallet especially its security features that make it hard to hack or track. The uniqueness of Blockchain is not managed by any single organization or party but by every computer around the world that uses this technology and it is disseminated to the public so that it is free to see the contents of its records at any time.
Activity: 3
January 23, 2018, 06:15:54 AM
A oфициaльный кoшeлeк, этo кoтopый нa нoyтбyк cкaчивaeтcя?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
January 23, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
Im not going to tell you or anyone what wallet I use. Scammers and hackers are reading these forums, and always wants to steal and scam. Soooooooooo dont tell it
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
January 23, 2018, 04:22:09 AM

It's depending on what are the coin you use. I recommend the official wallet for any coin. But there are a new multi wallet like Jaxx and Exodus. It's working fine but not open source wallet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
January 23, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
I am using CB.
Its easy to use.
 No Tx fees for mail to mail.
BTC,  BCH, ETH,  LTC stored Wallet.
I like it.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

I'm already using myetherwallet as an online wallet because it is secure and has a verification system and it is very easy to use. But, I still have a USB type hard wallet Ledger Nano S that I use for hodling.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
January 23, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

I do not think you are after asking us waht would you want to have but instead what we just use. Where mine is an electronic offline wallet that is available in our country, Coins.ph. It is an application available at Google Playstore. As the name suggest, it is clearly seen who are the one manipulating it so does the people behind it. I can say that it is the most use wallet in our country in terms of bitcoin.
Activity: 24
January 23, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
Mostly now using MEW..
Activity: 3
January 23, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
кaкoй лyчшe? cкaчaть нa кoмп или в oблaкe.
Activity: 432
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 23, 2018, 01:17:14 AM
My money is what I use because my country is fast processing and I have great confidence in coins.ph
Activity: 378
January 22, 2018, 09:19:14 PM
I use myetherwallet because for any signature campaign I participate they required mew as there token wallets so I use it for any kind of bounty's I participate because mew is easy use of wallets.
Activity: 229
January 22, 2018, 09:16:07 PM
I am using the blockchain wallet and myetherwallet. I do not like using hard wallet types. because I'm a bit sloppy. losing will be a hassle.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 08:42:33 PM
I would highly recommend MEW, that is the one that I am using right now. In terms of security I have never encountered any problems or hacked issues. There are many wallets that is being  implemented right now and they have their own advantages over another. Reaching the level that MEW has may take time for others to reach.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
Coins.ph is mostly trusted .
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 08:38:18 PM
Right now I used coins.ph wallet. Coins ph help you to maximize your time since its less hassle you can pay through online. Coins.ph its very secure and trusted that no one cant stole it from you. Coins ph help me to get a load an easiest transaction for us and can pay my bills like water and electricity etc.. Its more convenient and you can have more same time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 22, 2018, 08:35:43 PM
I use Myetherwallet for Altcoins and Blockchain and coinbase for BTC store and transactions. I think MEW is best for Altcoins.

for me i use also blockchain, myetherwallet and coins.ph. i use blockchain to store all my bitcoin cause in blockchain it will not affect the volume of your bitcoin even bitcoin price is totally decreasing. while my other bitcoin i put it in my coins.ph wallet cause i use this wallet for my personal stuff like  bills payment, buying some online stuff, use for e-loading and many more. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 114
January 22, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
Electrum and paper wallets are the best option to spend and storage, respectively. I use only these two ones.
Pages:
Jump to: