Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 12. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
Which one suits you the most?
As of now i'm using MEW myetherwallet because as side from it's safetiness was most of all ICO project required with ETH Adress for your filled up form requirements.This is the best of all wallet that's why i'm stake to to this one.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
February 07, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

I am using erc20 wallet where the wallet is not related to the exchange, the assumption is like a personal wallet. but if you want to have a bitcoin wallet I recommend make it in blockchain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 05:52:40 PM
I only use my ledger nano S and NEO tracker. It supports many cryptocurrencies, like ERC20 tokens. The rest of my other currencies are on the exchanges ready to trade. I dont like have many differents wallet...
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:34:28 PM
I use the ethereum wallet. It suits me more and its way easier for me to use. I would refer this wallet to anyone, anyday, anytime.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:31:40 PM
I am use bockchain wallet.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 07, 2018, 04:56:13 PM
I use some wallets. These are Coinbase and MEW.I used Coinbase to keep eth and btc. It's safe. MEW is used to keep different types of altcoin, although it is not as safe.
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
February 06, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
I used almost every popular wallets in the community. I used blockchain.info wallet as all newbies used, then I used Electrum desktop wallet.
I also used Exodus wallet because of need of a multicurrency wallet, and also used Waves wallet so I could keep both Waves and Bitcoin in the same wallet.
I used myetherwallet for ethereum, neowallet.cz and neon wallet for Neo.
After I got hacked at myetherwallet I decided using a hardware wallet and bought Ledger Nano S
However some bad news about Ledger Nano S makes me nervous
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
I use coinbase wallet. It feels good. Sometimes use Blockchain.
Activity: 22
February 06, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
Mew,  which supports most of coins and electrum
Activity: 28
February 06, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
I prefer with the wallet online. Because it is easier to open wherever there is an important internet connection. Although the online wallet is prone to lose the bitcoin taoi I'm sure in every online wallet there is protection respectively .. like google authenticator
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 02:14:38 PM
I see many wallet for keep bitcoin. But I use an electrum wallet, because I think it is perfect wallet and easy to use.
Activity: 588
February 06, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
I'm currently using Bitcoin White (BTW) wallet because of its user friendly and easy-to-use interface for Bitcoin and Etherum storage, especially efficient, flexible and safe decentralized application platform
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 01:56:11 PM
Coinbase wallet suit me best because coinbase wallet is very secure and it charge is very low another transaction speed is very fast that's coinbase suit me.
Activity: 101
February 06, 2018, 01:13:42 PM
I prefer using my Ether Wallet to store bitcoin.

Is that something you can download and use from your desktop.?
Any link to it?

Thanks!
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 10:53:47 AM
I prefer using my Ether Wallet to store bitcoin. This is because this wallet is easier and easier to perform transactions. Also, I feel this wallet is safe to store bitcoin because it has private keys. Therefore, it is important for us to keep private the key is safe. Because without the private key, they can not get the Ether wallet account.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 09:37:33 AM
Hello, everyone!
It's just a friendly suggestion, check out our highly secure Guarda mobile wallets for android: https://goo.gl/ApWH9M.

We have already developed wallet apps for Ethereum, Ethreum Classic, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Super Bitcoin and Decent with the support from the official foundations.

With all Guarda apps, you stay in full control of your private key and funds. We do not store user's private keys and do not have access to the funds.

Main features of the apps:
• Start using your wallet right after the installation
• An easy-to-use interface
• Full user-control of private keys and assets
• Coins purchase with a bank card
• Build-in exchange
• The application is secured by personal PIN

Let us know what you think, we'll highly appreciate any feedback! Check more info on our official web: https://goo.gl/HD5qTS!
Activity: 99
February 05, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
I am use my ether wallet and coinbase .Those tow both is handy to use for long time.I have not any hardwer wallet yet.I have no more coin yet .I think  I have to know more about wallte what will be better for me from my sinior brother who is older at bitcoin comunity.I wish i will get it very soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 05, 2018, 01:49:04 PM
Because I'm still in the initial phase, I'm still using a web wallet. There are no problems right now. But in the future, I'm looking forward to using a more secure wallet over security.
I guess the trading wallets are provided by Binance on their sites and they are pretty handy to use, you can save your fiat currency on them, you can also do the tradings between different types of the coins and the best thing about that is that you can set the target to get the maximum profit from the market or if it is the loss then opt for the minimum loss without even opening the account.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
February 03, 2018, 01:53:30 PM
I use different wallets, mainly for the purpose of not putting all eggs in one basket. I use blockchain wallet, myetherwallet, eidoo and trezor as harwadare wallet for long term coins.
Activity: 144
February 03, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
Because I'm still in the initial phase, I'm still using a web wallet. There are no problems right now. But in the future, I'm looking forward to using a more secure wallet over security.
Pages:
Jump to: