Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 15. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
I prefer to use the hardware purse Ledger nano S. I'm sure it's the safest and most practical wallet that supports various altcoys and is very convenient to use. I especially like its design.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:13:29 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
I am not in philippines so I do not use that wallet. myeth is probably my best choice when using eth storage or ETH-based tokens, bits are always stored in coinbase wallets. that's for sure.
Activity: 56
January 22, 2018, 12:11:56 PM
I use electrum.It's easy for beginners.
I have not seen a problem for now.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 12:09:26 PM
I also  use coins.ph. The most commonly used here in the Philippines.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
I use coins.ph. It's a trusted cyber wallet here in our country and was recommended to me as well with my trusted comrades.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
I’m using Eidoo wallet my friend suggested to me and I’m also using coin.ph trusted to some of my friends
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
January 22, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
I use two wallets. One in blockchain and one in coins.ph. Having two wallets makes you safe from scammers who wants to get your bitcoin by using fake advertisements or false promises.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
January 22, 2018, 11:36:08 AM
Which one suits you the most?

I have two types of wallet one is the eth or myethwallet next is the coins.ph , im using coins.ph because i know its trusted and im from philippines so it suits me the most.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
January 22, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
It depends to you what wallet you will used but I prefer to used online wallet because it is very easy to used and many people already used it. In addition to that, I also have offline wallet like ledger and it takes time to learn it and there procedure that need to be done if you want to used it as your wallet.
Activity: 161
January 22, 2018, 11:16:15 AM
I only use the coins.ph, since it is the only one trusted Bitcoin trafer here in Philippines
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
There are lots of wallets existing in different country and some wallets can be used in their country only. Here in country, the bitcoin user used myetherwallet and coins.ph which is safe and secure. The etherwallet will give you a primary key in order to secure your wallet which is hard to access by anyone because of having a random numbers and letters. And about coins.ph, it is really secured because it will ask you for your valid ID like SSS in order to verify every transaction that you will made. And based on my observation, etherwallet and coins.ph are wallets that are very good in their performance.
Activity: 239
January 21, 2018, 05:23:22 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
I only used coins.ph because it's the only one that been credited and trusted bitcoin wallet here in the philippines. And also my friend suggested it to me because he is using it and he said I have to try it. And also many Filipino are using it for their bitcoin so that they can secure their bitcoin here in the Philippine. I read a lot of review about this applications and all of their said are good and it's the popular applications that many people using it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 21, 2018, 04:59:15 AM
Well, I started storing my bitcoin and altcoins using online wallets which are Xapo, Blockchain.info, and MyEtherWallet.

Xapo - is an online bitcoin wallet that is very easy to use, user-friendly and very secure.
Blockchain.info - is an online bitcoin and Ethereum wallet where people can now buy and sell bitcoin.
MyEtherWallet (MEW) - This is ERC-20 Standard wallet where people can store ethereum based tokens.

Ledger Wallet - This is offline wallet where I store my bitcoin and altcoin for long-term. Ledger is fully off-the-grid which makes it very, very secure.
Luno Wallet - This is one of my favorites. In fact, it is my personal Coinbase of today, it has low fees, it is very user-friendly, and also very secure too.  
i've tried several wallets, blockchain.info including a pretty old wallet, I started using bitcoin in 2013 and used blockchain.info wallet for few years, I think everyone agreed that this wallet is safe, but after some time I leaving blockchain due to slow transaction and confusing display changes, then I use coinbase in just a short time bcoz I'm not very comfortable, then try xapo this wallet is also safe because it uses pin to login, currently I just use local exchange for wallet because it can save a lot of coins , quite secure with 2fa, and very friendly support, and know the owner
Activity: 84
January 21, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
For bitcoins i used blockchain.info and for ethereum i used myetherwallet, this is my trusted wallet.
Activity: 22
January 21, 2018, 04:41:01 AM
Coins.ph here i think for me is the best that also suggested by my friend to use.
Activity: 75
January 21, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
I advice using a hardware wallet. Can't have more security than that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
Mostly, I use MyEtherWallet, it's really suitable and easy to use
that's right, myetherwallet is very easy to use I am also a myetherwallet user. but lately the wallet has become very vulnerable by the perpetrators of crime so some people start to leave it.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2018, 04:34:06 AM
I use Coinbase and Blockchain...its totally safe for me...
Activity: 10
January 21, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
Mostly, I use MyEtherWallet, it's really suitable and easy to use
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
I think it depends on your country, if what wallet do you use because in the philippines we uses coins.ph. But there is some of wallet that is universal in the other country. Myetherwallet is the example of this, my etherwallet is secured wallet because many investors uses this and coinbase also. Many wallets, you can use but make sure if it is a good wallet and secured.
Pages:
Jump to: