Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 76. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 03:40:52 AM
Well, I'm using bither wallet. There are two reasons. The first is that bither is a light purse. You should know that the block data of bitcoin is too big. I don't have much storage space. The second is that bither can be used on multiple platforms, Windows, ios, android, and the interface design is great, and the caton phenomenon barely exists.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
October 14, 2017, 02:29:37 AM
Which one suits you the most?
i use coins.ph for cash in and out. wave wallet and myether wallet for ico all of this suits me
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
October 14, 2017, 02:23:35 AM
I simply used blockchain.info only and Bittrex exchange wallet, for my personal use.
But, I think I need one more trusted wallet for business & projects purposes, that one where private keys can be kept easily offline. I mean browser based, like MyEtherWallet for ETH.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 02:19:44 AM
I used wallet blockchain.info since I knew bitcoin. This wallet is one of the trusted wallet in my country. .the features that are owned by this wallet is user friendly for newbie like me  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 01:26:26 AM
Use coinomi so you can have your bitcoin and bitcoin money in one particular wallet additionally you can also store your altcoin.All in one particular coinomi wallet.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
October 14, 2017, 12:53:10 AM
I am in Philippines and I only know coins.ph. I dont know if there is any other wallets other than it because I'm already satisfied with them and they also provide good service to me so i don't go to any other wallet provider. All of my friends and office mate are using it and also they are the one who introduced it to me.
Activity: 81
October 14, 2017, 12:46:01 AM
I am only using online wallets as of the moment I only have little amount of bitcoin as much as I want to buy a hard wallet I don't think my funds will cater it. Maybe if I will earn a lot from here then I will buy someday soon.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
October 14, 2017, 12:35:36 AM
long ago i use blckchain for my wallet.but now i use luno.simple reason cause in luno so easy to exchange my bitcoin to my currency in my country.and i use myetherwallet to for join and for collect ether  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 212
October 14, 2017, 12:34:08 AM
wallet that I use blockchain because I have a lot to use and very trusted and easy to use.
Activity: 168
reading.......
October 13, 2017, 11:54:45 PM

If you live in the philippines. The answer is Coins.ph
Yup definitely coins.ph other than it has no fees to have when exchanging or sending it has withdrawal or cashout branches and not only that it has a billing section that is only available in us so we ph users are with ease as much as possible so were blessed to what we have we dont even risk the paypal exchanges because of mamy cashout branch
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
October 13, 2017, 11:50:27 PM
I was suggested by my trusted friends to use Blockchain wallet but I ended up using Mycelium and Waves wallet.
Mycelium and Waves wallet are really handy they are pretty easy to use and the transactions are smooth as honey.
You can download the following Wallet's from the playstore links given below:-

1.Blockchain wallet:-
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=piuk.blockchain.android

2.Mycelium wallet:-
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mycelium.wallet

3.Waves wallet:-
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
Activity: 490
October 13, 2017, 11:42:46 PM
I use the blockchain wallet, blockchain wallet is easy to use especially for the beginner like me. I not know the other wallet yet, of course I just use the wallet that I know. maybe later I will try to use the other wallet
Activity: 129
October 13, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

If you live in the philippines. The answer is Coins.ph
Activity: 98
October 13, 2017, 10:15:43 PM
Electrum portable wallet is the one I use. Very easy to use and has private key. Also extremely fast too.
Activity: 196
October 13, 2017, 08:22:52 PM
I mostly keep my Bitcoin between exchanges and cold storage at coinbase.  

At this time Bitcoin price is rising pretty quickly.  I am going to try to catch the change to a Bear market.  Thats the reason most of my Bitcoin is in exchanges.  When the time comes I will sell transfer my fiat to Coinbase.  Coinbase is my most trusted wallet.  

I only use desktop wallets for hard forks.
Activity: 586
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
I use electrum to store my bitcoins in a password protected USB. For online transactions, I use Exodus as it's easy to use and convenient for paying with bitcoins online.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 08:20:54 PM
I use https://blockchain.info/ and Dash core wallet Smiley Both work pretty well!!
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
October 13, 2017, 08:14:08 PM
Here in the philippines me and most of my friends use coins to exchange bitcoins into our own currency but to get our payouts we use myetherwallet for our address to hold the eth coins. When we were just starting and we do not know anything about wallets then we do a lot of research and mew is the best wallet that most of the experienced traders are using here in this forum and i think that it is reliable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
October 13, 2017, 07:47:30 PM
as of now I'm using two wallet coins.ph and block chain wallet. I use my coins.ph to store my money and also for withdrawal in case I need to send money for my love one's I also use it in e-loading cause you can also gain profit thru buying load, every load you sent you gain 10%, and for my block chain I kept all my Bitcoin in it. Cause in block chain your profit is stable even though Bitcoin goes down the amount that you stored remain as east.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
October 13, 2017, 07:34:54 PM
i can  use any wallet that i am sure that it is safe, the wallet just has to be reliable but i prefer to use exchangers because of the 2FA security
Pages:
Jump to: