Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 74. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 04:44:29 AM
I still have no bitcoin,but my friend who have bitcoin use the coins.ph as a wallet.It is the popular and trusted wallet here in my country.So i also installed that app too.(coins.ph).There's a lot of requirements needed in this app(coins.ph),to verify and qualify you to use theire app/wallet.But i know its for security of the bitcoin and user also. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
October 17, 2017, 04:41:09 AM
I use 2 different wallets because i have different uses of it. I can share you why i uses 2 different types of wallets so the 2 types of wallets that i used is
1. Mobile wallet/Online wallet
2. Paper wallet

MOBILE WALLET/ONLINE WALLET
Usually here is where i do my transaction in this wallet i received profits and payments and of course i use this wallet for other transactions like paying others etc.

PAPER WALLET
20-30% of my profit that comes to my mobile/online wallet goes here. The reason i choose to put my bitcoin here is because i have a goal which is to open my paper wallet after 6 months or 1 year when i started putting some bitcoins here.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 12:58:54 AM
Which one suits you the most?

The main wallet that I use is coins.ph because it is the local wallet here in my country. But for my altcoins I use coinbase. Wallet depends on your country some wallets are global but not all country accept different wallet that you use if want to withdraw your bitcoin into your local currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 12:29:50 AM
I use coins.ph it is an app here in the Philippines where it is an exchanger of bitcoin to our currency and also in here you can pay your bills in the much easier way. Another wallet is ethwallet. Up to now I have a little understanding about this wallet. Will search more.
Activity: 158
October 17, 2017, 12:20:37 AM
Nowadays passwords could be gained very easy: trojans, phishing etc. Good thing also to know the exact target like wallet software or service provider. Topics like this just making their work a bit easeir. Wink

Your advise obviously is not going to help. I think most comment posters don't go through earlier comments Smiley. I already commented reg. this on page #67
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23093975
Activity: 582
Merit: 250
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
October 17, 2017, 12:15:21 AM
We belive to the poduct of “Trezor”  Cool

I was reading about the Trezor hardware wallet but I am not sure how it works or how safe it is.  If it stores your private key inside the device and it connects online is there any possibility it can send that information without us knowing to their servers? I will read more about it to see how safe it really is.
Activity: 26
October 16, 2017, 03:29:31 PM
We belive to the poduct of “Trezor”  Cool
Activity: 14
October 16, 2017, 03:26:58 PM
mycelium
Activity: 5
October 16, 2017, 03:05:56 PM
Good topic for hackers to collect data about who and what is using! Be careful!

They would still need to guess the password and as long as people follow good guidelines then they'll not get much from this thread. In fact Bitcoin core, electrum and x exchange is the most popular for people.

Nowadays passwords could be gained very easy: trojans, phishing etc. Good thing also to know the exact target like wallet software or service provider. Topics like this just making their work a bit easeir. Wink

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 85
October 16, 2017, 02:21:03 PM

They would still need to guess the password and as long as people follow good guidelines then they'll not get much from this thread. In fact Bitcoin core, electrum and x exchange is the most popular for people.
Activity: 392
October 16, 2017, 02:19:11 PM
i use   wallet to keep money. i use several types of wallet. because   many  companies have their own separate wallet. such as ether wallet, paytm wallet,mobile wallet .
Activity: 11
October 16, 2017, 01:38:21 PM
Jaxx
October 16, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 364
October 16, 2017, 01:22:56 PM
I've been using coins.ph for a time now since it's the only local wallet available. But I decided to shift to blockchain since there have been issues with coinsph lately. It's hard to invest my coins because the transaction confirmation takes too much time. I sent btc yesterday and right now it hasn't been reflecting to my investment account and it's already 30hrs have passed. Then I'm also waiting for my withdrawal fron another investment and my btc's not yet arriving in my wallet. Lately, there are also issues of account suspension and the transaction fees was way too high. So it's time to move on to another wallet and so far, I have my eyes on blockchain. I also have myetherwallet.
Activity: 25
October 16, 2017, 12:57:33 PM
I'm only using coins.ph specially for buying loads and also for paying bills.
October 16, 2017, 12:53:58 PM
I use paper wallets and myetherwallet most of the time.
Activity: 196
October 16, 2017, 12:13:47 PM
[color=limegreenI'm more suited to the wallet PAEER! I use not very long time, but everyone is happy!][/color]
Activity: 420
October 16, 2017, 12:07:00 PM
Which one suits you the most?

I only use wallets that are available in the international market, I am a little afraid if at any time the market goes bankrupt, but I think it will not happen, you can also save it in blockchain.
Activity: 582
An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.
October 16, 2017, 12:04:38 PM
For bitcoin I mainly use electrum wallet.  Fast loading, secure and it gets the job done.  I have also used other wallets like exodus.io.
Activity: 268
October 16, 2017, 11:50:56 AM
Blockchain is my favorite - sufficiently stable and verified
Pages:
Jump to: