Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 73. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 20, 2017, 06:52:21 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
You're right that is my wallet to this is also my first wallet that always entrusted to it easy to transact money here and investing money.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
October 20, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
Trusted bitcoin wallet its depends on the country where you are residing here in Philippines the only trusted bitcoin wallet that commonly use by pilipino is Coins.ph that why I use coins.ph as btc wallet.
It is very important to choose the most thrusted wallet. Now, I very love to use blockchain wallet because it has big name, so I think my bitcoin is safe there. I will use hardware wallet such as trezor when I have   a lot of bitcoin I will still use online wallet to store small amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 20, 2017, 06:18:09 PM
Trusted bitcoin wallet its depends on the country where you are residing here in Philippines the only trusted bitcoin wallet that commonly use by pilipino is Coins.ph that why I use coins.ph as btc wallet.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 06:12:08 PM
I use Samourai Wallet for bitcoins and that's it! GreenAddress and Electrum are decent as well, but don't even come close to the privacy features that Samourai wallet has.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 20, 2017, 07:45:00 AM
to save Bitcoin, usually I use Blockchain.info wallet. if to keep altcoin normally i use myetherwallet. both wallets are very nice and very safe in my opinion.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 07:39:55 AM
Which one suits you the most?
Our family uses coins.ph.  It is easy to use, fast and accurate without extra charges.  It is the most trusted wallet in the Philippines.  We start using since bitcoin introduce to us.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 20, 2017, 07:06:01 AM
Bitcoin is an asset and money, then I suggest to store in the best wallet, and I think almost all wallets have complete security features, if we enable security feature or 2FA then it will be very difficult bitcoin missing. Up to now I use web wallet from Xapo, Blockchain and Coin.space.
Activity: 156
October 20, 2017, 06:23:20 AM
Which one suits you the most?
The suits one that i choose is web wallet, there is many web wallet exists currently but blockchain the best for me because i think its more easy to use and the fee is cheap in my opinion.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 20, 2017, 05:58:32 AM
Myetherwallet for all ERC20 tokens and Copay to store bitcoin that i need to trade regularly. Other than that I have my bitcoins in cold storage.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 05:24:11 AM
Here in our country in the Philippines  mostly that we use is Coins.ph and I also have coinbase and xapo.
Activity: 135
October 20, 2017, 05:17:42 AM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.
Yes. i agree that only coins.ph is the only trusted wallet her in the Philippines.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
October 20, 2017, 05:13:18 AM
You blatantly expose what your using wallet I'm sure you're all aware of Scam ponzi whatever be sure to not know any other importation about your address no matter how fluenty the person or well mannered he or she.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 04:55:02 AM
i am using coinbase and coinpayment walet , but coinpayment my fast coihce . low fee and also secrit
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
In my opinion is not important what wallet you will choose. The only important thing is that you own the private keys of your address.
If you can buy a trezor or any other hardware wallet
Yes I really agree with you that the most important thing is the private key. whatever its wallet but when full access to bitcoin wallet then it will greatly determine the security of bitcoin that we have. yes everyone is sure to enter the security of their choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 04:41:13 AM
In my opinion is not important what wallet you will choose. The only important thing is that you own the private keys of your address.
If you can buy a trezor or any other hardware wallet
Activity: 126
October 18, 2017, 02:36:15 PM
I use Exodus for Ethereum and Bitcoin. Jaxx for Dogecoin and Civic. Smiley And I keep 70% of my coins in MyEtherWallet. Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 02:34:43 PM
For the large caps (BTC, ETH, LTC etc) I use Trezor and Ledger hardware wallets.

But I want a desktop wallet for my small cap Alt Coins like Grid Coin, Bit Bay, Black Coin etc. Is there a multi purpose wallet that supports all types of coins?
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
October 18, 2017, 01:47:37 PM
I can read on this topic that there is so much people who believe that online wallets are safe, or still using it as his "main" wallet while you should not, obviously wallets like blockchain.info are really good for some situations, but people should start using other ways to keep his bitcoins safe.

Core, electrum or offline wallets are a good choice.
Activity: 224
October 18, 2017, 01:42:59 PM
For now I am using blockchain.info and with the passage of time I will learned and I will be able to differentiate between good and bad things I have learned a lot from the bitcoin forum and I hope that in the future I will learn a lot about how to use bitcoin how to trade in bitcoin how to show your expertise in making web design etc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
October 18, 2017, 01:33:49 PM
I do use blockchain.info, and never had any issue with them., the only thing i didnt like when they changed were before i could transfer between adress for free, now they do charge to transfer between accounts we do own, recently they add eth into their wallet, and its good since i didnt like to use another ethereum wallet. I had joined waves and i do use their app to see my lending and balance, its a nice wallet and an amazing coin.
Pages:
Jump to: