Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 72. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 22, 2017, 09:15:38 AM
The most suitable bitcoin wallet that I can use is the Coins.Ph . The Coins.Ph wallet is the most preferable bitcoin wallet in my country. We can easily withdraw our money by the use of that wallet.
Yeah! coins.ph is the most trusted wallet here in Philippines. It's very convenient to use. Easy to cash out your bitcoin,and of course we can able to pay our bills by bitcoin using that wallet. But they don't accept token. Well, I just hope someday they will accept token like myetherwallet.
That is a great bitcoin wallet and it seems that it is all in one kind of wallet because you can just cash in and cash out, buy bitcoin and sell bitcoin and pay our bills which is a perfect wallet for a local person in that country; Philippines. I hope that all the bitcoin wallet will also be like that so even wherever we put our bitcoin then it will have a good features that we can do some cash in, cash out and paying some bills.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 06:54:40 AM
The most suitable bitcoin wallet that I can use is the Coins.Ph . The Coins.Ph wallet is the most preferable bitcoin wallet in my country. We can easily withdraw our money by the use of that wallet.
Yeah! coins.ph is the most trusted wallet here in Philippines. It's very convenient to use. Easy to cash out your bitcoin,and of course we can able to pay our bills by bitcoin using that wallet. But they don't accept token. Well, I just hope someday they will accept token like myetherwallet.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 06:48:52 AM
I was using many bitcoin wallets, bitpanda,bitcoin core, multibit, armory and some else, but I chose blockchain and xapo, they are the most popular bitcoin wallets, by my opinion xapo is the best, most of my btc I holding there and some bitcoins in blockchain wallet.
Activity: 238
October 22, 2017, 02:31:00 AM
In my country Zebpay is widely used wallet. It is very easy to use and I can operate it from my smartphone. I can also buy and sell bitcoins from the wallet itself. Apart from zebpay I also use unocoin which is good wallet for web based transaction. From zebpay I can easily send funds to my family and friends without fees.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
October 22, 2017, 02:25:48 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
October 22, 2017, 02:21:36 AM
Which one suits you the most?

I use blockchain.info for stored my bitcoins and myetherwallet for stored my altcoins. I use this both wallets since i know about cryptocurrency and i don't have any problems or issues so far untill now. I never use dekstop wallet or offline wallet, so i never know what it feel using that wallet.
Activity: 262
October 22, 2017, 02:20:42 AM
I am using Cex.io
what do you think about it?
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
October 22, 2017, 02:11:07 AM
I only use myetherwallet.com and Coinbase wallet. I belive these wallets are world famous.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
October 22, 2017, 01:43:41 AM
I'm new to the digital currency usage. I got into it through a friend and what he insisted is to keep using online wallets at present. Once you get more knowledge about the different wallets available as well the increased security features its good to use other forms of wallets.

That's reasonable because you don't have enough stock of bitcoin at the moment i guess and  so it will be appropriate to start it slowly and learn your way up into using all kinds of wallets and even download the blockchain unto your computer when you become experienced.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
October 22, 2017, 12:53:18 AM
coins.ph is what I use here in  the Philippines. It believe it is the first (and only?) bitcoin wallet in the country.
Activity: 140
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
October 22, 2017, 12:46:13 AM
I'm newbie here so i don't have any wallet. But i think the best wallet i wanna use is coins.ph
Activity: 306
October 22, 2017, 12:41:08 AM
I use coins.ph because this is the only wallet that i iknow soo far.

There is nothing bad upon using online wallets since they have the most convenient services offered and they are the one who exchanges fiat for bitcoin. But it would be a great practice if you started using hardware and offline wallets, because online wallets like coins.ph never lets you hold your own private keys. So you have no control on your bitcoins, and those online wallets can confiscate your account anytime if you break their crazy weird Terms of Conditions. So it is recommended to use offline wallets and other like mycelium, electrum, bitcoin core, etc.. and also include blockchain.info because they let you hold your own key.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
October 22, 2017, 12:04:41 AM
Im using my Ledger Nano S. Only the best hardware wallet.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 11:16:46 PM
I can not just take my pc with me since I am in a consistent condition of existence so it tends to make more sense to use the on the internet walletler, it is also good and basic.
Activity: 490
October 21, 2017, 03:11:18 AM
I am using Blcockchain.info and Myether wallets. These are the two I am using  for now. The security of your wallet depends on you.
Activity: 54
October 21, 2017, 03:04:17 AM
I use coins.ph because this is the only wallet that i iknow soo far.
Activity: 296
October 20, 2017, 07:52:33 PM
I'm new to the digital currency usage. I got into it through a friend and what he insisted is to keep using online wallets at present. Once you get more knowledge about the different wallets available as well the increased security features its good to use other forms of wallets.
Activity: 98
October 20, 2017, 07:46:18 PM
I only used coins.ph. as what i know its the only  trusted btc wallet  here in philippines.

Basically the Bitcoin wallet equivalent of a bank account so bitcoin wallet which should you choose:
Electrum: Electrum's focus is speed and simplicity, with low resource usage. It uses remote servers that handle the most complicated parts of the Bitcoin system, and it allows you to recover your wallet from a secret phrase
Coinbase: Maybe i dont need to explain about this wallet
Mycelium is an iOS and Android Bitcoin wallet app. Very easy to install, for daily basis use. A Bitcoin wallet is an application that allows you to use the Bitcoin payment network. Just like how email application is required to receive and send out emails, a Bitcoin wallet is needed to receive and send out Bitcoins.
Activity: 476
October 20, 2017, 06:59:42 PM
A friend suggested Mycelium for Bitcoin because of the seeds and MEW for Etheruem because of the private key. And these wallets are ranked 2nd and 3rd in the survey I checked a month ago. So I believe I'm in safe hands...so to speak. 😉
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
October 20, 2017, 06:53:35 PM
Since I first knew bitcoin, I've used some kind of web wallet and I think almost all the wallet is good, but I finally chose XAPO because it was integrated with the application so it was more secure.
Pages:
Jump to: