Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 95. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 18, 2017, 02:01:10 PM
I currently use Coinbase.  I've found it has the most friendly user interface. 

Does anybody else have suggestions in regards to easy to use interfaces?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 18, 2017, 01:40:35 PM
I am using blockchain.info since I entered into this cryptoworld.This was my first Bitcoin wallet.Though it also provides etheteum wallet.But I chose to create myetherwallet.Both are web primary web wallets.I also use Electrum as desktop wallet and mycellium as an Android wallet.As I always believe in keeping my assets in different zones.I believe in not keeping all eggs in one basket.So use many safe wallets.Among all desktop wallets are considered more safe.
Activity: 574
September 18, 2017, 01:40:29 PM
My ether wallet, it is well established wallet and known to be safe plus it is easy to use thats why even as a newbie I was convinced to used it. Also most of my friends recommended it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
September 18, 2017, 01:30:58 PM
Which one suits you the most?

Im using the safest one. Blockchain is for me good. When i first started i heard from my friends that they were using blockchain so i then started using it also.

You can buy bitcoin safely with it, and now it supports ETH so you can buy btc and eth at the same wallet. How awesome is that ?
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
seeking love, friendship and money
September 18, 2017, 01:30:02 PM
I use paper wallets for storing bitcoin, and an electrum wallet for spending/sending bitcoin.

same as me
Activity: 630
September 18, 2017, 01:18:38 PM
Purses is generally an interesting question. As it seems to me, the main thing for security is the PC, on which the purses are stored. Well, if we talk about cold wallets. In the quality of hot used exchanges, and wallets type MEW.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
September 18, 2017, 01:12:08 PM
When I first started collecting Bitcoins in 2012, I used to store most of my BTC in BTC-e wallet and a few in various Instawallets. But when Instawallet closed down, I lost a lot of my coins. Later I moved my coins from BTC-e to Blockchain.info wallet. And in 2016, I finally moved my coins to paper wallet. Now I'm considering moving my coins to hardware wallet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 01:01:18 PM
I am using Electrum wallet for the past two years.Its user friendly.A seed of twelve words is generated during opening a new wallet.It should be saved and could be used to recover our wallet in case of system failure.Transaction fee is reasonable and could also be set manually as per the prevailing market situations.But care should be taken to download the wallet from the official website Electrum.org. and avoid fake websites.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 18, 2017, 12:54:33 PM
im using coinbase and blockchain
Activity: 48
September 18, 2017, 12:44:15 PM
Exodus wallet is the best
If you need security Trezor and Ledger
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 17, 2017, 06:29:34 PM
I using MultiBT is amazing wallet but no longer supported, sadly. Sad
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
September 17, 2017, 12:22:56 PM
Really depends on what you're using it for. Software wallets are the best as far as Safety and Security if you have the ability to make backups and keep those safe. But if you're moving constantly for example at the cryptocurrency market then you might as well just keep it right there on exchanged that way or not paying a fee in a fee out.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
September 17, 2017, 12:20:36 PM
xapo wallet and zebapy,unocoin wallets i employed mainly,but zebpay satisfies for me,i truly feel secure and quick transactions. it shows alerts of bitcoin costs also.

I use xapo and when you suggest xapo you need to make sure that people know what is xapo now.
Xapo at the moment is very expensive to use wallet, and you don't have a big choice slow or fast confirmation time, for me both are expensive. You can't adjust the fee like with some other wallets.
One more upgrade from xapo, now I can't open my wallet for days they ask for ID both sides and proof of residence and I can't find time to upload all that and take my bitcoins, so if you wish to be anonymous bitcoin user with xapo that is impossible.
Activity: 159
September 17, 2017, 12:15:58 PM
Lykke Wallet, it's perfect for me!
Activity: 224
September 17, 2017, 12:14:01 PM
I use a blockchain purse and coinbase
I also use poloniex and bittrex wallets
How about you
How do you use the wallet and how to preserve your property?
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
September 17, 2017, 12:09:46 PM
I'm use Blockchain and coinbase wallets but blockchain take a some fees for transaction and coinbase is no fees.
Blockchain is one of the most famous and safe wallet that people are using. Some people are using online wallets but I think online wallets are not so safe all the time. As suppose you are trying to log in by just searching the wallet I google and you want to install it so it may revel your information and your bitcoin can be hacked by the clever hackers so! I think desktop and blockchain are the best wallets ever.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
September 17, 2017, 11:58:59 AM
I recommend to the use of zebpay wallet as its quite easy to use and is too much secured, moreover trustworthy...
Activity: 15
September 17, 2017, 11:00:14 AM

I use the nano ledger s hardwallet. Love it!
Activity: 421
September 17, 2017, 10:43:40 AM
if you are using mobile phone,  Mycelium is the good choice for it. Then, if you are using desktop or laptop for me, I suggest you need to
to download Electrum wallet, multibi. hd
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 17, 2017, 09:34:57 AM
me for bitcoin wallet choose mycelium because the wallet has a security that matches my expectations because mycelium wallet is not afraid of phishing attacks that now often happens to the wallpapers of cryptocurrency

Agree with you. mycelium is very comfortable btc wallet to store in bulk and indeed because i am familiar with it. While for a small portion i am using coinbase.
Pages:
Jump to: