Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 99. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 12, 2017, 09:53:48 AM
Right now I only use hard wallets on some alts especially those that stakes like Deep Onion. The rest all online like Myetherwallet, Waves Lite and on exchanges because I trade actively.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 06:29:25 AM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet. This gives ease of usage for every people, even a beginner or first time user will never feel my difficulty or requires a person to explain all about its functionalities.
The wallet i am using is coins.ph where you can convert bitcoin into philippine peso. But i also have a ether wallet because i am joining a signature campaign and sometimes the token i am recieving i converting into ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 04:21:57 AM
I am using Coinbase as it was suggested by some other member in forums. I would have opened with blockhain if I know them firstly.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 04:12:23 AM
For example, I use an online wallet on the service apibtc.com, since there is no commission for personal use, instantaneous transactions and problems have never occurred to me. And for the API, commission only 0.5%
Activity: 1
September 12, 2017, 01:52:08 AM
Exodus  Grin
Activity: 140
September 12, 2017, 01:37:58 AM
After going through alot of wallets i made up my mind and choose blockchain.info
It's far better than any other wallet out there. Their website is awesome fluid and not laggy so is their mobile app, they have top notch security and i love the fact that you can exchange btc into eth within your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2017, 01:24:41 AM
Mostly the electrum wallet. Sometimes some online wallet like blockchain.info, but mostly because I created the addresses in the past and I'm too lazy to change them.

Maybe I'll install the core in the near future too.
Activity: 406
September 12, 2017, 01:20:47 AM
Bitcoins wallet I use are the coins.ph and coinbase since i started doing bitcoins but i most preffered to use is coins.ph most convient way like paying bills for loading.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 12, 2017, 12:53:22 AM
I use coins.ph for paying bills monthly like bill in credit card,meralco bill etc.it helps to me that you cannot go to bayad center to fall in line and make any hassle transactions.it is the convinient way in using wallet.
Activity: 325
Merit: 136
September 11, 2017, 10:57:25 PM
Which one suits you the most?

I had been using Coinbase and Bitpay as my wallet so far they are easy to access and manageable. I can easily access Coinbase anytime and i have a bitpay app on my phone.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 11, 2017, 10:54:37 PM
I am based in the Philippines, I use the local wallet in my country, it's called Coins.ph. It's pretty convenient to use because it allows me to easily transfer the bitcoin to my bank account and convert the bitcoin to our local currency. It has a mobile app which allows me to monitor my transactions, it also provides other options which allows you to use or transfer bitcoin to other platforms. Coins.ph has been handy to me since I started using it because I can use anytime and to whatever transaction I want to do that is within the reach of the wallet.

Well, same here I used an exchange wallet of coins.ph. Its convenient and you can used it to pay our bills also like SSS and other utilities. But since it is an exchange, we do not have our private keys and we don not have control of our bitcoins. But good news that they were approve by our government as an virtual exchange, they get their License  last week.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 10:51:08 PM
what jumps into the account of online purses? How safe is it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
September 11, 2017, 10:51:00 PM
In my Country I use Coins.ph.
Fast Transactions and reliable.
No hassle and always notifying .
Activity: 15
September 11, 2017, 10:04:11 PM
I am based in the Philippines, I use the local wallet in my country, it's called Coins.ph. It's pretty convenient to use because it allows me to easily transfer the bitcoin to my bank account and convert the bitcoin to our local currency. It has a mobile app which allows me to monitor my transactions, it also provides other options which allows you to use or transfer bitcoin to other platforms. Coins.ph has been handy to me since I started using it because I can use anytime and to whatever transaction I want to do that is within the reach of the wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
September 11, 2017, 07:37:33 PM
I used coins.ph wallet for my bitcoin,then my etherwallet for ethreum. This are my wallet it easy to use and my coins are safe to this wallets.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
September 11, 2017, 07:27:41 PM
I use the wallet "myetherwallet", if here seems appropriate, because I am still new and new, so I use a simple and easy and not complicated in its use. i'm from indonesians.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 07:06:56 PM
Using a mix of distinct wallets, not due to the fact of possessing too a lot coins (not that I don't want to get a lot more), but since of the positive aspects of each, for instance, blockchain is best for some on the web transactions, the exact same for Electrum, whilst core is much better as storage IMO.
I prefer to use online wallet because I know that my bitcoin and money are totally safe and secure. Some people use the online wallet like blockchain and coins.ph. However, there are still people who the offline wallet also called hardware wallet that you need to install to your computer.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
September 11, 2017, 11:42:41 AM
I use blockchain, myetherwallet and waves client. Any wallet that gives you your private keys is a good wallet.
Activity: 53
September 11, 2017, 11:40:30 AM
using ledger nano s, i feel worth the money for the piece of mind
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 11:40:01 AM
Blockchain and Cryptonator I usually use.
Pages:
Jump to: