Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 96. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 09:25:25 AM
me for bitcoin wallet choose mycelium because the wallet has a security that matches my expectations because mycelium wallet is not afraid of phishing attacks that now often happens to the wallpapers of cryptocurrency
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 17, 2017, 08:22:11 AM
I was suggested by the bitcoin users the blockchain wallet, it is useful
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 17, 2017, 08:13:01 AM
xapo wallet and zebapy,unocoin wallets i employed mainly,but zebpay satisfies for me,i truly feel secure and quick transactions. it shows alerts of bitcoin costs also.
Activity: 238
September 17, 2017, 07:39:42 AM
Which one suits you the most?

For me the Coins. Ph or the bitcoin wallet because i only earn bitcoins. Bitcoin wallet has many features such as load buying, transfering money from person to person. So this wallet is very reliable and easy to use. And also. This wallet helps me to save and store bitcoins.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
September 17, 2017, 06:43:54 AM
I have waveswallet.io as well as myetherwallet.com. These are the couple of wallets I purposely created in the event I will join some campaigns in the future that are either based on waves and ETH coins, respectively. Aside from that, I have also a local wallet for easy conversion from fiat to BTC.  That is for my investment.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 17, 2017, 06:31:19 AM
The wallet I first used was blockchain. The more I know about coins now I use myetherwallet
Activity: 481
September 17, 2017, 01:47:05 AM
So know im still a newbie , my friend says that if i earn coins he said that the best wallet in our country here in philippines is coin.ph becuase coin.oh is trusted .and i hope someday ill collect a lot of coins like others. Smiley
Activity: 616
September 17, 2017, 01:25:24 AM
i use my local exchanger for my main wallet, because in my local exchanger you can buy and sell bitcoin into my currency as i want, and many coin was traded in that site, the name om exhcanger is vip.bitcoin, my second wallet is blockchain wallet, its a web based wallet, i use this wallet for trading in cryptocurrencies like in bittrex or poloniex, its a nice wallet because since 2014 i use this wallet and i dont meet any problem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
September 17, 2017, 12:37:39 AM
Use coinomi guys for you can store all your different coins in just one wallet. No problem encountered ever since.

But if you are storing large amount of coins then I suggest that you buy a ledger nano s hardware wallet. Its like a usb thumb drive and so small. You can also store your different coins and works well with myetherwallet to store your erc20 tokens.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2017, 11:37:29 PM
Currently, I use blockchain as my main web wallet. I like to use it, because it's the first web wallet created and the most important thing that it's too secure from hacking. In few month ago, I used xapo wallets, It's a very good wallet , but the problem is on fees, when i make a transactions it charge a high fees compared to blockchain web wallet, so then i decided to quit it.

Yes, earlier XAPO was one of the best online wallets for many users because they were not charging any transaction fees but recently after they introduce the transaction fees they started charging higher fee mostly for faster transactions, but many people didn't like those high transaction fees. They should have given an option for users to choose a transaction fee then it would have been better.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 08:19:14 PM
I use a popov leather traditional wallet,It works okay and is very well made and

extremely high quality for the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
September 16, 2017, 07:36:18 PM
I was using electrum wallet but now I started using Xapo wallet and everything is looking okay.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 16, 2017, 07:33:13 PM
I use blockchain wallet, it so simple and now supporting ether. There is also a good user interface in it. I love blue theme of it too. Xapo and mycillenium is also good but I prefer like to use blockchain.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2017, 07:27:54 PM
only cold storage wallets on usb
electrum/mew
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
September 16, 2017, 07:09:25 PM
Blockchain. From the beginning I know Bitcoin, I always use Blockchain. And I'm lucky because most people use Blockchain too for their online wallet. Some using hardware wallet. Some using local country wallet. I think I'm gonna use local wallet in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 06:50:42 PM
Currently, I use blockchain as my main web wallet. I like to use it, because it's the first web wallet created and the most important thing that it's too secure from hacking. In few month ago, I used xapo wallets, It's a very good wallet , but the problem is on fees, when i make a transactions it charge a high fees compared to blockchain web wallet, so then i decided to quit it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
September 16, 2017, 06:47:27 PM
I use Electrum and Blockchain.info wallets for Bitcoin, and MyEtherWallet for ethereum. I think this are the best and the most secured wallets online for this crypto currencies. Electrum and MyEtherWallet give you the access to your private keys, so you can get the access to your wallet anytime. Blockchain is also safe and secured and simple to use.
Activity: 149
Merit: 34
💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz
September 16, 2017, 06:43:31 PM
Bitcoin: generate addresses and transactions with https://coinb.in
Ethereum: https://myetherwallet.com
Monero: https://mymonero.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 01:01:31 PM
In my opinion is not important what wallet you will choose. The only important thing is that you own the private keys of your address.
Activity: 264
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
September 16, 2017, 12:58:38 PM
Blockchain.details is my preferred wallet, but the dilemma of transaction costs and delayed confirmations manufactured me adjust wallets. I am at present making use of a bitcoin wallet deal with on poloniex.com to store bitcoin
What? Really?
Why would anyone store their Bitcoins in exchanges that too with poloniex. If you day trade then it may be helpful but if you are holding Bitcoins then please get that out of poloniex and move to any safer wallets which provide you private keys.
Pages:
Jump to: