Pages:
Author

Topic: What wallets do you use? - page 100. (Read 53812 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 11, 2017, 11:37:19 AM
Right now I'm only using Xapo because it was my first choice when I started in the world of faucets, but I think it's time to migrate because it does not seem as convenient as before. From what I read of this thread, I see that blockchain and electrum seem good options, although due to my constant mobility I would like more an online portfolio.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 06:42:35 AM
Using a mix of distinct wallets, not due to the fact of possessing too a lot coins (not that I don't want to get a lot more), but since of the positive aspects of each, for instance, blockchain is best for some on the web transactions, the exact same for Electrum, whilst core is much better as storage IMO.
Activity: 56
September 10, 2017, 08:25:44 AM
-At first, I used a blockchain wallet and then I switched to a coinbase wallet.
Because of the coinbase interface, It's easy to see
Activity: 39
September 10, 2017, 08:12:50 AM
There are many useful wallets out there...I prefer blockchain wallet!
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 10, 2017, 08:02:17 AM
The best one i have ever used is blockchain you have other options like electrum waller ot bitpay wallet and even Xapo these are my best i use for my coins.

Blockchain is a wallet gives you a free high secured wallet.
Activity: 19
September 10, 2017, 07:55:21 AM
I would prefer using bitpay wallet which is very much safe and trusted
I love it because of a wallet backup feature which helps you recover your bitcoins if device is switched or the app is delete. I would 100% prefer bitpay for safe transfer or any kind transactions!!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
September 10, 2017, 07:44:34 AM
Which one suits you the most?

The best bitcoin wallet that I like the most is Xapo!
The user interface is looking very nice and user friendly.
Xapo has 2FA security protocol to help secure bitcoins more safer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 07:37:43 AM
The most recommende when you want the best security is a hardware wallet but there are a lot of disadvantage so i would really recommend you a online wallet because you can open it just using a internet brower and a internet connection and it is easy to use.
More convient if online wallet you could use thats right I totally agree with that for me if you can ask me that i would probably use too but its ok to use hardware wallet but if you want a more security online and there is a lot of user of this wallet so i agree if you would choose that.
I think choosing a wallet will depend on the conditions and situations that exist on you if you are a frequent exit home then it would be better if you use the wallet online because it is more flexible, you just need an internet connection just to open it
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:16:05 AM
The most recommende when you want the best security is a hardware wallet but there are a lot of disadvantage so i would really recommend you a online wallet because you can open it just using a internet brower and a internet connection and it is easy to use.
More convient if online wallet you could use thats right I totally agree with that for me if you can ask me that i would probably use too but its ok to use hardware wallet but if you want a more security online and there is a lot of user of this wallet so i agree if you would choose that.
Activity: 69
September 10, 2017, 06:54:15 AM
I use electrum… because my mentor told me to use
it. I trust his experience and knowledge
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
September 10, 2017, 06:29:55 AM
In my newbie days I was prefer to use blockchain because it is well-known as one of the most trusted bitcoin wallet. Then, I found out that there's a bitcoin wallet existed here in my country Philippines called "coins.ph". Now, I prefer to use our local wallet because there's a lot of services it can offer such as you could pay your bills here, buy load and many more.
Activity: 546
September 10, 2017, 06:21:28 AM

im using a certain wallet by its usage, like coinbase, im using coinbase to store bitcoin and i can exchange it to dollar whenever i want. and blockchain(dot)info wallet which i use by sending and receiving bitcoin from somewhere or for transactions only. and last is electrum wallet which i use by storing bitcoin for long time to hold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
September 10, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
I am using coins.Ph since I am in the Philippines. They say it is much easier to use and as I can see for myself it has services here in the Philippines. Although I have read that offline wallets are safer I still prefer it. Besides, I have nothing yet to lose.
Activity: 280
September 10, 2017, 04:54:25 AM
I use Electrum wallet because it's open source and everyone can see the source code. So I hope that chances are low that they implement malicious code inside the Electrum wallet.
Activity: 170
September 10, 2017, 04:51:12 AM
I use my wallet at bitcoin.co.id, because by using vip (bitcoin.co.id) I can redeem bitcoin into Rupiah
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
September 10, 2017, 04:35:22 AM
I still use online Bitcoin wallets like blockchain to receive and send Bitcoin but I'm thinking to shift to new wallets like offline ones or desktop wallets.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
September 10, 2017, 04:29:27 AM
i use online web app.coins.ph wallet one of trusted wallet here in my country that registered in the goverment to exchange bitcoin for local money here in my country, i also use blockchain wallet for other purposes for other transaction through internet
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 10, 2017, 04:21:21 AM
I use coins.ph as my wallet in bitcoin. I know that coins.ph has high security and my money is very safety in there. The coins.ph is the most suitable wallet in my country and all of the people in my country using that wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 117
September 10, 2017, 04:14:55 AM
Coinbase and blockchain...  thinking for hardware wallt to store few for long time
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 03:59:12 AM
I think it is depend on your location which wallet will suited to be used on you. I have a lot of wallet but  my mostly used wallet on me is coin.ph because it easy to used and many available remittances and bank accepting bitcoin here.
Pages:
Jump to: