Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 3. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 126
I think this is a bad idea. I this really happens, stocks will be extinct. Also every countries have their currency as their nametag in the world for them to be known as an individual country. Also the circulation of the money be at risk. The possibility of corruption will spread worldwide, due to one currency use, people can use it everywhere. Maybe the positive side is, no more undervalue or overvalue, equality. But it seems this will far f4om happening. This currency is part of their history that moulded by time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Although this is way to impossible to happen but if ever there will only be one currency used worldwide I think a lot of people will be poor and would greatly affect the economy of a nation. It won't unite other countries because we as human beings have different traits, and some would always want to be the top of every one else.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
if this happens there will be no government and will become a community, it is hard to imagine, if there is no currency (currency becomes one) and there will be no exchange of currency, and the economic balance will be destroyed.
Activity: 294
In the event that the world just applies 1 money, I figure it will be greater joblessness and neediness in each nation. Since there is no benchmark to decide the estimation of money. What's more, on the off chance that it occurs there is no organization willing to give a high compensation on the grounds that the esteem is the same, and level of instruction does not mean anything. Suppose somebody who earned a title, for example, their leader or government would be desirous in light of the fact that their pay has an indistinguishable incentive from customary laborers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

This is so insane if only one currency will be used. I think it will not happened. No one country will agree with it. Because it will affect the economy. We have different belief, economic status and form of government. Maybe in cryto world but in reality an visual currency it will not.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
it would give absolut power to the worlds 2% elite because than whoever would held the majority of that currency would easily control the market and speculate it on the other nation. I would not like a thing like that for myself.
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Anything can happen if that thing comes to life. If ever bitcoin is that single currency we'll be using, convenience will surely be experinced by everybody but that does not guarantee the unity and proper agreement for each country. It may even cause war on who will handle most of the transactions for that currency. I don't think that's near from happening since things are getting messed up for cryptocurrencies right now.
You are mistaken, the owner of this thread does not talk about Bitcoin. This person just said if we have a global currency (intenational currency) for the world and replace the current monetary, what situation will happen. Accept Bitcoin does not mean we must to accept an international currency.
Activity: 350
The dollar is used by almost all countries, but the union of people here and does not smell. I think it will depend on who will have most of the coins. Although I like the idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
Anything can happen if that thing comes to life. If ever bitcoin is that single currency we'll be using, convenience will surely be experinced by everybody but that does not guarantee the unity and proper agreement for each country. It may even cause war on who will handle most of the transactions for that currency. I don't think that's near from happening since things are getting messed up for cryptocurrencies right now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
It will surely make a great impact on every countries in the world if ever we are going to use one currency only. I don't think it would make us more united because someone will surely rule over in the world as this thing happens. The tranactions may become easier but it will make all of the countries equal since they don't have any advantages on having an expensive currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.

That is why it will never happen. Each country its own traditions (economical, first of all). It will be impossible for Asians for example, to start using some currency used in Europe. However, BTC can be good for each country.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, technically it is impossible so that I think there is no need to make any comment about this from my point of view, there is big difference among their economy some countries are poorest.
Activity: 313
Don't poor country drag down richer countries in Europe because of the Euro?
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 4
It depends if this 'one currency' is decentralized or centralized. If it's centralized, it will be a dystopian world. The central group that prints and controls the regulations surrounding the currency will have ultimate power, and naturally will be corrupted since they're homo sapiens. If it's truly decentralized then bad actors don't have as much of a chance to attain their power. In this scenario we might finally have a currency that can be used everywhere in the world that is not influenced by politics or personal views.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
If we have one global currency no OFW would go to other country to earn money. Because they will be paid the same amount in the our country. I guess thats imposible ro happen because the amount of money are base on economics of that certain country. And if you mean that we would use the same money in the philippines, would you think american people agree to print filipino image on their fiat money. And that is because every country has its own unique money.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
It will be really a big mess if there will be only one global currency because each and every country has different economic status. Take note that there are the so called the third world countries so I think they will be the ones that will suffer the most. Prices will go higher and there will be no more trading upon currencies anymore. So I think it's just a bad idea having only one global currency.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Of course this is difficult, if the world uses one currency then the rich get richer and the poorer the poorer, this is because too strong the big country so they can do policy that favor their interests.
Activity: 406
It's very bad because we losing sense of economy and everything turning into trading. You just trading 1 litter of milk on bitcoin and it's fine Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
Economy collapses, inflation ceases to exist, and serious crises arise with the most important unavoidable supply demand. In addition, the use of a single currency will negatively alter the balance of trade between countries as well as avoiding many commercial transactions because a product will have the same price in many places, so trade men or companies will be affected. This interaction will be reflected negatively in the economy.
Activity: 294

If the world only applies 1 currency, i think it will be more unemployment and poverty in every country. Because there is no benchmark to determine the value of currency. And if it happens there is no company willing to give a high salary because the value is the same, and degree of education does not mean anything. Imagine if someone who earned a title, such as their president or government would be jealous because their salary has the same value as ordinary workers.
Pages:
Jump to: