Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 9. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 17
The possibility of Bitcoin to be the only one world global currency is extreme and far-fetched. Every country in the world has its own economic setup dictating its own currency. The very nature of Bitcoints to be a decentralized crypto-currency goes against the acceptance as one global currency by the individual governments. To govern a country, they will not naturally accept the decentralized economic freedom offered by BTC and rule out the technology and the capacity for innovations. Even though it has been accepted by a few first world countries in their payment system, there are far more third world countries who need to constantly fight for existence. Hence, BTC is still not accepted there.

Even, in the level of micro transactions it is even more difficult as we can't wait for hours to get confirmation when paying in coffee shop with bitcoin. This concept didn’t really exist before. Presently, it acts more like store of wealth like gold right now. At this level what is required is faster confirmation and less fee might be used as suitable payment method for micro transactions. The pricing in Bitcoin is still too unstable, like any other crypto currency. Hence, to replace dollar we will need a currency that will have a much more stable exchange rate.

The way we cannot believe all humans of the world regardless of religion, race, creed or color to be able to live in perfect harmony with one government that represents the interests of all people equally. Similarly, it is still impossible to believe in the one world global economy (BTC) to replace every individual economic setup.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
this is reason why satoshi make bitcoin to be global coin. it is hard to be one Cryptocurrency only used over all world.

all world may have 100,000$ every second which make 1 block full fast.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Who will print this currency. Let's say some organization will venge for it. But this currency will be obvespechena.Vse coins should be tied to one equivalent. States want to devalue their currency to increase its competitiveness thus stimulate the economy by inflation methods. The probability of the transition of all states to in
Activity: 318
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

Some people will agree if the world will use one currency. But that seems to be hard to happen and will not even happen. Every country has its own currency, and it is impossible for a country to beat its currency for another currency.
Activity: 168
its good if we use one currency because it is faster to negotiate to other country we don't need to change the money of one country to the currency what they need.
Activity: 158
I believe that Block Chain technology will erase the borders in our world. Uniting people from different countries. It will become the precursor of a new society.

Why do you think blockchain technology will change everything? There might be a evolution like hashgraph to make it more energy-efficient?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the idea of ​​using 1 international forex will create equality for all nations. We will solve racial discrimination through it but of course, it will bring a wonderful impact to our global economy and many men and women may not easily accept it. Domestic employees do not need to work away from their family and type because they will get the same cash even though they operate in their international location. If bitcoin promotes thought to become an international currency, all government assistance is important. Very unlikely now, but I still hope someday, this will happen. Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

I think it is impossible. This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, if we use only one ccurrency than there would be only one government to control the economy and of course it's not going to happen.
One currency for entire wolrd is impossible and impractical, for this reason we have currency exchange centers there we can exchange our currency. Each nation has it's own currency, suppose if we visit any other countries need to exchange the currency. Making a common currency looks like impossible task.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
Well all countries must have a good economy because if one is not performing well then all will be affected as having one currency is like having a one body and if one part aches then whole body is affected
No doubt that it need appropriate preparation to use only one currency across the world and unification in this regard is hard but only cryptocurrency can make this project possible but will take much long time. Possibility exist but it need 100% education, computer knowledge and internet facility in all over the world then no any problem will be there that the people will not accept cryptocurrency. Difficulty in this project is just the above mentioned three facilities.
Activity: 210

I think it is impossible. This is very hard for all government to use one currency for the whole countries, if we use only one ccurrency than there would be only one government to control the economy and of course it's not going to happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
I agree, this is a question that doesn't require an answer, because it can't happen...currencies were created and rooted for centuries, so they can't just disappear

Exactly. I think it will be impossible thing to happen because currency is believe to be the identity of a certain state or country that serves as their power that makes them popular to other countries like Dollars $, Euro € and other type of currency present in the world. It will be great to have one currency for easy transaction. I think no answer can justify this stupid question.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
We can have many freedom in the world, it would be easier for people to traveling around the world for sure.
Yes but before that could happen we need to exchange all our local currency to be able to have the global currency that will be implemented. What if in most countries this global currency is expensive when converted to their local money. I think the transition will be hard.
Activity: 45
In my opinion, the transition to a single world currency without political unification in modern conditions will lead to a deep structural crisis. Economic growth in this case becomes a hostage to the desire to maintain a single currency zone. It is always necessary to take into account that the economic situation in countries is different and in different phases requires different monetary measures. Somewhere, the rate should be increased, somewhere lowered. Of course, in a single currency situation, this would not be possible.

in the case of a transition to a single world currency, can break out not with a couple, but with dozens of countries that are far more odious than Greece who will live beyond their means, guided by their own ideas about the dignified life of their citizens. After all, no one can indicate what to do with a sovereign state and what domestic economic policy it should lead.
Activity: 406
If there is only one currency in this world, than it had to bear the burden of many under-developed economies.
Every country and regions have different cultures and condition, how example to sum up, in order to have different delicacies in global environment, generating capacity to pay the hard-workers and punish the weaker economies, together with giving rise to need of Smart Employees. So i think it is better to avoid using one currency only.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think it will be very difficult because there will be a lot of work lost especially traders and there will be no more exchanges, this is what I think will happen if we only use one currency only , but i sure it can make people's united  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
We would have much more freedom in the world, imagine if you travel to a different country than you won`t need to go and exchange your money, you would just pay and walk.
Activity: 378
In my opinion if everyone would use the same currency the world would be more easily controlled and the people who own the most of that currency would own the world as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
I believe that Block Chain technology will erase the borders in our world. Uniting people from different countries. It will become the precursor of a new society.
Activity: 46
Different countries have different debts, unless the entire world debt gets extincted a unique value coin wont be possible
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
It's a balance economy and no one will ever greed on its country. but it depends on the state issue. and if they use blockchain technology then their will no corrupt in the country. people will be stable after all trials.
Pages:
Jump to: