Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 10. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Nothing is going to happen, we are using only one currency at the moment, and we are using different ones on our countries but it is backed on US dollar in most cases (not in mine)
But yes, nothing is going to happen, in fact, the price could be almost the same in all over the world.
Activity: 504
I think it is good because people would not need to exchange money everytime one go to different country every now and then. It will also unite people in different country, however, it can make it worse because each country has its own high and down value. People have different perspectives and having the same for all may cause many arguments for many different opinions so it is better to have a freedom for different currencies.
If today the dollar is considered to be an international currency, And, this very much unites, and therefore if there is one currency in the world, then maybe it will be even better. Who knows, maybe soon the whole world will become one big shipping.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Money dont unite People.  I dont see nothing good coming from one world currency

That makes sense. A lot of people comes from different countries and they have their own idealism to things, we do not have the same kind of thinking and might not be going with these idea. Bitcoin might be a good digital currency that can be use by the whole people of this world, but with it's current state, I don't see other people going with this currency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
if you don't think deeply, it would be convenient, but thinking a little is obvious that this is impossible, because there are many countries, peoples and cultures
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
I think it is good because people would not need to exchange money everytime one go to different country every now and then. It will also unite people in different country, however, it can make it worse because each country has its own high and down value. People have different perspectives and having the same for all may cause many arguments for many different opinions so it is better to have a freedom for different currencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
if the whole world unite and using only one currency maybe it comes from a very hard devates to different country's because every country's are different statistic income. If we unite and used one currency it also deals with equal wourth of money shall we say one bitcoin of america is equivalent to one bitcoin also in the philippines. And we knew that these two country's are not the same status of income. So it is hard to use only one currency because it is quite the same and the same price even we used to other country's.
in my opinion, using a single currency in the World is an ideal concept there will be no tensions regarding exchange rates, currency difference, buying and selling rates, money exchangers and so on, just consider the example of Bitcoin. This cryptocurrency can be used all over the world in a single form. It is even independent of different currencies and therefore can be considered a standard currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
if the whole world unite and using only one currency maybe it comes from a very hard devates to different country's because every country's are different statistic income. If we unite and used one currency it also deals with equal wourth of money shall we say one bitcoin of america is equivalent to one bitcoin also in the philippines. And we knew that these two country's are not the same status of income. So it is hard to use only one currency because it is quite the same and the same price even we used to other country's.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
I think it will not be good for the economy if we only use one currency there will be no competition in the value ,poverty is the main problem again in every country.A huge looses of profit of the investors ,and it is going to be war worldwide.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
Each country will then have the sane economy and the global market would be totally disturbed giving huge looses to the share holders. I don't think it is a good idea to make a single currency worldwide as it will than affect in a lot of counterfield currency, giving rise to several illegal activities. It is good that we have different currency for each nation which is centralised.

If we use one currency there will be no need to convert currency into another currency while traveling to other countries. Because most time we spent our money on the converting of the currency from on to another. In this way the exchanges get a good income from us. If their will only one currency then the traveling around the world will be very simple.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
The individual economies of the world would have to merge before we are able to have a single currency, but that is no ever going to happen unless one country conquers the rest for that to happen and if there is a war, no one sis going to survive.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
It will create a huge disaster. You can use the same currency in the whole world so you don't have to change it every time in another currency, but the price of that currency will fall down and it can make new wars about whom will control the currency.
Activity: 55
Money dont unite People.  I dont see nothing good coming from one world currency
Activity: 252
Each country will then have the sane economy and the global market would be totally disturbed giving huge looses to the share holders. I don't think it is a good idea to make a single currency worldwide as it will than affect in a lot of counterfield currency, giving rise to several illegal activities. It is good that we have different currency for each nation which is centralised.
Activity: 56
If we use only one particular currency all around the planet it would be quite good for a inadequate place, but it would be quite negative for abundant nations, due to the fact wealthy international locations ought to share funds to stabilize the forex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I want something like that, but it means chaos. because the finas policies of the states are based on this arbitration. and everything that feeds the economy is turning over this system. it is a system that will stop all wars and capitalism, but nobody wants it. it becomes a global crisis precisely.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
Actually it was really hard to achieve. First reason, we have different kind of government around the world. They will not allow one another to be equal on them. They all want to be the superior county. That's why it was really hard to have only one currency. Even if it is the currency for you but not in the other country. Aside from that the economy of one country were can be loss because of the independence policy.
It will create a world with low competition in politics and economics. Competition among countries has created a diverse and existential world. It also helps the world not be subjected to a unified regime to help greedy people control the world.
Activity: 192
This will never happen, Currency in every country symbolizes the value of their individual economies.
people earn profit through different currencies and then they exchange or keeps but they all currencies plays an important role because if there will be one currency then people will not earn as much as they need, different campaign give different currencies and then people earn normally if there will be one currency than people will face a lot of problems.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy

It is unrealistic question, in this world and in this time, it is total impossible thing as you think and ask us. NO any country accept to other country's currency. For example, my country's government not accept it that our people use other's country's currency and also my country people not accept it that we follow the other countries rules. Then same thinking is here that the whole world's countries not agree on it that they use only one currency and also our world system will not accept it as you think about it.      
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I agree, this is a question that doesn't require an answer, because it can't happen...currencies were created and rooted for centuries, so they can't just disappear
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
Actually it was really hard to achieve. First reason, we have different kind of government around the world. They will not allow one another to be equal on them. They all want to be the superior county. That's why it was really hard to have only one currency. Even if it is the currency for you but not in the other country. Aside from that the economy of one country were can be loss because of the independence policy.
Pages:
Jump to: