Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 8. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
There are many things to unite the world in one currency and I think this will be a big problem in itself, it will be difficult to realize prosperity if the world embraces the one currency system and there are those who can control it fully.
I completely agree...there are those things and questions that simply won't allow this to become a reality...it is not practical for the modern economy of the world

Yes this is how the world is looking into it, even in the crypto we have a lot of currencies. On a same platform we are not united not because we don't want to but because everyone has their own reasons to pick a currency. We actually don't go for the currency but the characteristics that it has are our main aim to get from it. Therefor I think it is not possible for all the people to use the same currencies. The requirements are different and so are the cultures, which can't allow you to be in the same bond.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
There would be no point in trading and nothing will be worth people will be mad because the rich get more salary than the poor and people will be mad because they get the same amount of salary as everyone else.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think the effect of this is the worker in abroad and in their own country will have the same amount of salary in the whole world  because we use one currency and if I know if they work in abroad  their salary will be converted in the currency in their own nation so it is higher when its converted to their currency so if we are going to use one currency everything is equal.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
There are many things to unite the world in one currency and I think this will be a big problem in itself, it will be difficult to realize prosperity if the world embraces the one currency system and there are those who can control it fully.
I completely agree...there are those things and questions that simply won't allow this to become a reality...it is not practical for the modern economy of the world
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I think this is a good idea, I hope someday or soon the world will soon have one currency so as to provide convenience to anyone and not limited to one or two currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
for sure there will be so many corruption that will happen in that time.  for sure there so many people in power that are make threats about money and fighting each other for the place to handle the banks. money circulating it can be manipulated.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i think if we use a one currency only it will be very easy access because we dont have to find money changer to use other currency
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
This is a hypothetical question! I dont think this will ever happen because in a small class of 40 people we were not able to form a single uniform opinion then how can we expect 6 billion of the same to do the same! There will always be difference of opinion based on numerous reasons ranging from ancient heritage to proud of their national currency! Hence, it sounds ideal but it will never happen. Also, the exchanges employ a lot of people they will go out of work so we need the exchanges to employ people.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
does not seem to matter what happens even if we use only one currency. Because in this country there are regulations that require us to use the currency that is legal by the bank. Even if we have a currency that comes from another country if used in the country must be in exchange first with the currency used by the country.
the use of one currency in each country makes it easy for users in every transaction, but the currency in each country has an identity of the country of origin and has a different value. This is what has emerged trading business in every currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Well if we have only one currency i think there is no trading currency online like this .. but it is impossible to happen you will never experience this kind of question. . better this thread is on off topic..

That's true, and currency is not just a currency it represents each country. And it also serve as an  identity of each country.  So I think this could not be happen cause the government would not allowed it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
    if we only have one currency for all country it will be no nation. the currency represent the nation of one country. and each currency has a story of every country that symbolizes history of the country...
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
does not seem to matter what happens even if we use only one currency. Because in this country there are regulations that require us to use the currency that is legal by the bank. Even if we have a currency that comes from another country if used in the country must be in exchange first with the currency used by the country.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
There would be a little something for everyone with a global currency. Developed nations would certainly benefit since there would no longer be currency risk in international trade. In addition, there would be somewhat of a leveling of the global playing field, since nations like China could no longer use currency exchange as a means to make their goods cheaper on the global market.

As an example, many point to Germany as being one of the big winners in the introduction of the euro. Large German firms, which were already some of the most dominant in the world, suddenly had an even playing field. Southern European nations began to demand more German goods, and all of this new money coming into Germany led to considerable prosperity.
Activity: 120
Maybe using one currency only, makes it easy for us to shop anywhere and in any country, because with one currency will make things easier.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
If that happens, there will be a great problem around the world. These what will happen:
1. printing of paper money or creation or source of that currency, who will be responsible?
2. Control of the currency. No one can control the currency, the printing, and distribution.
3. Fake currencies will be aeound the world. No control number etc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
this is reason why satoshi make bitcoin to be global coin. it is hard to be one Cryptocurrency only used over all world.

all world may have 100,000$ every second which make 1 block full fast.

yes, a new currency is needed to be developed to make this happen as no currency exists now which an allow and handle the transactions of all the world at once.

Still bitcoin is on the top if any currency is to be used now than the first option is bitcoin as it was initially developed for the use of it all over the world as on global currency and this will surely happen day as the demand and value of bitcoin is increasing day by day and more and more people are joining the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Some nations will become poor, some will be wealthy and dominating. That's because of different ways and levels of economic evolution. I consider the idea of one global currency to be impossible. And those who write: yes, make bitcoin the global currency... are you alright?
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I think it is good because people would not need to exchange money everytime one go to different country every now and then. It will also unite people in different country, however, it can make it worse because each country has its own high and down value. People have different perspectives and having the same for all may cause many arguments for many different opinions so it is better to have a freedom for different currencies.
If today the dollar is considered to be an international currency, And, this very much unites, and therefore if there is one currency in the world, then maybe it will be even better. Who knows, maybe soon the whole world will become one big shipping.
this idea is great to unite world on some common coin everyone is using and I don’t see any other coin than bitcoin, bitcoin has most no of users all across the world and it is neutral to every region and people are also like a community now just because of bitcoin and there is no other currency on which every region will agree so for me vote goes for bitcoin and I think most of world will vote for bitcoin also.
Activity: 115
Who will print this currency. Let's say some organization will venge for it. But this currency will be obvespechena.Vse coins should be tied to one equivalent. States want to devalue their currency to increase its competitiveness thus stimulate the economy by inflation methods. The probability of the transition of all states to in
It could be noone like the Bitcoin. People only can mine it not printing it like normal currency.
Pages:
Jump to: