Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only? - page 4. (Read 19477 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is still difficult for us to imagine "how it is possible to live with only one crypto currency", but it seems to me that all cryptoeconomics to this one will come
I would even say it is not possible to imagine, but I'm sure that bitcoin, for example, will be able to join and become the third world currency
Activity: 238
It is still difficult for us to imagine "how it is possible to live with only one crypto currency", but it seems to me that all cryptoeconomics to this one will come
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
this can not be, if the currency of its total can not be controlled by different countries, and they will not allow it
Merit: 101
this can not be, if the currency of its total can not be controlled by different countries, and they will not allow it
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
What do think if all nation use only a one currency?, What happen to our world?, What the effect of the nation's economy?, It can make people's start to work each other without competing others?Any opinion. Cheesy

I think if there would be only one currency being used by all nations, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. Goods and services can be bought without any conversion of money. Imagine that? We could pay imported goods without wondering what could be it's equivalent amount in our country if sold. And if ever this thing is possible, i think the value of imported goods doesn't matter anymore.
I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
You're right, but you must to prove your idea is right too. Because cryptocurrency is the decentralized network. The government can't accept this technology for the monetary system. However, they can use blockchain and decentralized system to build strong system enough to security everything, included global secrets. Decentralized is a great concept, but the government won't use it to make them have loss.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
If there's only one currency globally, a hierarchical society will occur. Think of it like this. The money supply will not circulate properly globally. There will be no equity to each of the country, some will be more powerful than others. The powerful ones will have more money supply than others. Giving them much more opportunities than other countries.

Then comes riot and chaos and ruined. Different currencies don't divide us. It is the reason why we are at an acceptable level of peace and war with each other.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
What do think if all nation use only a one currency?, What happen to our world?, What the effect of the nation's economy?, It can make people's start to work each other without competing others?Any opinion. Cheesy

I think if there would be only one currency being used by all nations, the world would be borderless. In the sense that there would be no limitation from one country to another. Goods and services can be bought without any conversion of money. Imagine that? We could pay imported goods without wondering what could be it's equivalent amount in our country if sold. And if ever this thing is possible, i think the value of imported goods doesn't matter anymore.
I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
Of course it will not going to happen because bitcoin has a very limited supply and it is only fixed at 21 million and because of that it means that using it as one currency for over the whole world will be just a huge problem because of the problem in fees and volatility. If we are going to use one currency only then i think that all of the things will be equally valued and we don't need to do some conversion just to estimate the price which will help us to save a lot of time.
Activity: 29
In my opinion if we will be using one currency the world economy will grow more. This is a very good thing due to the fact there is no gap amongst the countries, equitable economics will turn out to be quicker.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

I think this is not possible to happen because every cointry has its own currency and it is really sailed by thier own  government if the world use 1 currency it is not possible that only one government would lead all country's i dont really agree on it because this is not really possible.
Yes i agree on that itvis really hard to create one currency for the whole world maybe bitcoin can be use as an profiting asset i  the whole world but if we speak about bitcoin as a currency in the world for me it is really impossible and i believe that this will not going no happen.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
[Edited to make it more understandable question]
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think it would be convenient for all because you don't need to go to pawnshop to change your currency if you travel in other country. And those country that is poor I think their economical status will arise because of so much income of money from tourist that go to their country.
That would really a good for all however the dollar value for example or other currencies varies from each other and i think it is a characteristic of every country that contibutes to the growth of every country. There's a negative thing and there will be no one curreny only that will circulate in our world. It was really an impossible thing and to be aim for.
Merit: 10
I can't imagine if we're using only a single currency for the whole world it's not a good idea. The value of the currency would be undermined in terms of performance of those economics who are struggling hard to maintain their status while the same value will be highly overestimated in case of those government who are just sitting on the couch to gain their salary.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
What if all nation use only a one currency or one global currency?, What will happen to our world?, What is the effect of every nation's or every country economy?, It can make people's unite each other?Any opinion. Cheesy
I think it would be convenient for all because you don't need to go to pawnshop to change your currency if you travel in other country. And those country that is poor I think their economical status will arise because of so much income of money from tourist that go to their country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
The question makes no sense because anything can be used as a currency, such as beer or rice or gold or litecoin or even toilet paper issued at no cost to the issuers though of course that wouldn't be recommended Smiley 
Totally agree! The question is senseless because all people in this world will never use only one currency. Only one currency would mean that we have a one world government and this will never happen and never happened in the history. Even if there is one public currency, then people will still use other currencies like crypto currencies or even physical things. Wink
Activity: 57
The problem of a single currency would be the devaluation of the currency, the manipulation ect .. we would be even more dependent than today
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
If this would happen, the question might be:

Who would manage the global currency? Probably this will be a huge discussion for the world leaders.
How would it be regulated? What would be the policies for this matter?
Does this mean we will have a centralized currency? Well, there are still so many questions to ask. I prefer the old stuff. Our currencies are also our mark as a nation. Chaos everywhere if this happen which is near impossible.
Activity: 154
The question makes no sense because anything can be used as a currency, such as beer or rice or gold or litecoin or even toilet paper issued at no cost to the issuers though of course that wouldn't be recommended Smiley 

I agree that Question is non sense...because currency can be used for anything...no such thing that we will use only one currency and what will gonna happen? Ofcourse nobody wants to use only one currency as well...
Activity: 266

It is not possible if all nations use one currency to transact. Every nation has its own currency, they will not easily accept other currencies and turn off the local currency.

The use of one currency will greatly simplify payments between different countries. But at the moment this idea does not look real.
Activity: 168

Having one currency may result to some advantages and disadvantages as well.  Every nation do have different rates of currency I think it is one of the problem if that will happen.
Activity: 308
well, it could simplify the currencies that we already own and used it on daily basis. it could bring many impact on economical and political term. i don't know what will happen if there is just 1 currencies that this world use. it will become controversial development too.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Each country has its own currency to facilitate transactions, and if using one currency globally it will create chaos in a country's economy.This wills also help all the countries to trade independently without paying in other currencies.

It seems not right, i think the poverty was born because there are so many currencies and people of rich countries owned their wealth for themself only and do not share them with poor and needy, who are need money to improving their life.
Pages:
Jump to: