Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 14. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
when Bitcoin falls in price, many coins also lose their value , and the whole cryptocurrency as a whole. But this is not the beginning of the end, I do not believe that Bitcoin will ever die
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will not die because it will long last. The low price of the market is the normal situation of it. King of all coins is Bitcoin, so no one can defeat that powerful foundation will exist forever. Let's relax and wait for the wonderful future.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I think it's not going to happen, but if it had to happen I suppose other coins will also join the dead because of the strength of the market now exists on the crypto bitcoin and if the market loses power then other crypto will also be lost.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All coins will impact to each other.
Activity: 237
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Nothing, If bitcoin has zero value then we can get ETH/USD
then every coins in trading will be ALT/ETH that will get the tokens alive.
but i doubt bitcoin will die.
Activity: 14
TalentSnap will complete its’ Pre-ICO Sale in several weeks, so don’t be late to get 20-40% bonus! This platform provides endless employment possibilities using blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. Check it out! Wink
Activity: 228
I think it will also affects the other altcoin, because it is the mother of all the coins so it has a huge impact to others.
Activity: 91
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
There is no doubt that if the BTC dies, then the other coins will be destroyed. The entire world of cryptocurrencies has been wiped out, and we have all become a group of people who have been laughed at. However, I don't believe this will happen.
Activity: 168
W12 – Blockchain protocol
What should this happen to Bitcoin died ... I think this can not be easy. I take Bitcoin as the foundation, as the progenitor of all cryptocurrencies. And, perhaps, if bitcoin still disappears, then the whole market will follow.
Activity: 140
It will be a long year until we see the death of bitcoin, but if it happens then it is possible that one of the altcoins will rise to take its place. Some altcoins may survive without bitcoins. The only question is which ones have the capability to replace bitcoins. What do you think?

I highly doubt that Bitcoin will die. Altcoin will be the ones to die first even if its possible to happen. Because the whole foundation of these altcoins would be bitcoin.
Activity: 266

Any opinion please!...
In this case, many will die, but there will remain those projects in which altcoin is part of the ecosystem, for example, to use a smart contract based on the ether, you need to have several of it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
It will be a long year until we see the death of bitcoin, but if it happens then it is possible that one of the altcoins will rise to take its place. Some altcoins may survive without bitcoins. The only question is which ones have the capability to replace bitcoins. What do you think?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I do not think that such a situation can happen. When the price of bitcoin falls too low, many people will start buying it, which will prevent it from dying.
Because investors will find opportunities when seeing Bitcoin cheap price, we seen a lots of this movement and the value just went back and forth, the more speculation the more reverse things happen, if something bad happen to Bitcoin then expect that the market will fell also as we used Bitcoin as main basis.
Activity: 210
I dont think that bitcoin will ever die, so you should not worry about it. Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency, so maybe it is one of the reasons why it affects other coins, but nothing to worry about because it is impossible for bitcoin to die.
Activity: 136
In my opinion it will affect the other coins in many ways such as pricing, but maybe some other coins like ethreum will just replace bitcoin and so forth. But the possibility of bitcoin dying is low
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
At the moment, most likely the rest will also die! But if the time comes when the crypto currency will enter our life, then the altcoyins will live!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
there are many other coins that depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the bitcoin dies then other coins also cannot develop and will disappear, so I think bitcoin will definitely survive even if the price continues to fall

Well, as you can see in Bitcoin's history, even if it just reached $ 1000 and then the Mt.GOX exchange was hacked and collapsed, it's still alive today, although the market size is not large. And to the market today, why could it be dead?
Activity: 490
I guess that bitcoin can't die. Because it's so breakthrough technology and it can help people in various life spheres. So I'm waiting for new market growing.
Activity: 364
there are many other coins that depend on the price of bitcoin, so if the bitcoin dies then other coins also cannot develop and will disappear, so I think bitcoin will definitely survive even if the price continues to fall
Activity: 42
Well I think Bitcon just can't die because there are successful markets that uses only Bitcoins. Even if it's some sort of "black" markets, they use it. So Bitcoin won't die.
Pages:
Jump to: