Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 16. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
I think with time more and more coins will be separated as separate assets.And there will not be such a tight correlation.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
hello mate, the very first thing to keep in mind that bitcoin will never die. the situation of the market right now is just a normal situation in crypto world. dont think negative on what you see and what you've heard in the community stay focused on the track to avoid bad decision to make.  for me right now is just a good tyming for everyone who would like to invest with BTC ETH and other top 10 coin with a cheaper price.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
There is nothing like Bitcoins can't die however it won't be easy. As far as someone wants something , it wont be easy for that thing to fade away. Same as bitcoins . Almost bitcoins is used all over the world and its tagged as the biggest internet money or online money so i doubt that this will die . However back to your question, i think should in case bitcoins die, i think the remaining will do fine.....Does why some is there to replace each
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
Saying that is like saying gold will die. It won't happen. People like shiny things, in the item itself or in the profitability it gives - It can take many forms.

I'm sure that not even fiat money will disappear if Bitcoin gets a huge amount of preference between the public. Some things appear that will replace another one but there is too many people and in the future that huge number will increase, for that reason the number of different preferences will increase. And God knows we're seeing some weird preferences today - It is a proof.

It is the one who got the market preference first. Alt coins will still have it's place of course, at least the ones people is willing to pay for and hold.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
I cannot foresee that future may come happen. But even if bitcoins gone in the history crypto currencies will still keep going and will continue its path for its goal and success or achievements because crypto currencies is already part in a lot of peoples lives and already part in the world history and even bitcoins gone every crypto currencies will not forget what bitcoins achieved and done for all crypro currency in the history.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think if bitcoin really is going to die then other coin will also be affected and collapsed. Due to the general psychological impact. Because bitcoin was dubbed the "king" of the electronic money market. Bitcoin drops, and other coins are shaken. I'm waiting for bitcoin to raise as fast as possible.
Activity: 266
The market is like waves . Price fluctuations do not mean that the price will fall and never rise . Remember that price reduction is a good time to invest at low prices . To talk about the death of Bitcoin, I think it is completely inappropriate and incorrect
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
If bitcoin really leaves us, and this may well happen, if we take into account the recent events of 8 months, then the world can really start using other resources, you do understand that the world has nothing replaceable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
I don't it will happen in cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is a strong coin and has a massive potential for growth eventhough the price goes down but i think that is normal scenario in cryptomarket bitcoin's down all altcoin' down nothing changed.
Activity: 266
To me Bitcoin will not die, you will never see bitcoin death. Encrypted currency is like the Internet, we need it, which helps us to make life.
Activity: 18
I do not want Bitcoin to continue to fall, let alone Bitcoin die as you ask. If bitcoin really dies, then Bitcoin Users will move to Alternative coins, Altcoin. That's just a possibility. But in fact, Bitcoin can't die, because Bitcoin is very popular and has a huge role in other coin markets.
Activity: 22
I think the current crypto market, the value of Bitcoin and other coin are losing their value due to the rumors that the failure of the Korean trading market, to investors worried.
Activity: 378
bitcoin never dies so altcoins never dies.some altcoins maybe go out of the market but the innovations will always come
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Any opinion please!...

the fact that bitcoin still exists today and this will last for the next decade, do you believe? I think you can read the profile of bitcoin.
so, that's why bitcoin will always be an important part of the crypto industry.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
why should bitcoin die? I think this will not happen for many more years. And if this eventually happens, I do not think that it will fundamentally affect the market as a whole.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
In "bitcoin die", I think you mean price of bitcoin go to a certain low, like $1? or $100 ?
All I can think of when the price of bitcoin decrease is that the price of alt coin will go down harder and many "investors" will leave the market. In my opinion, this will not be real good for the cryptos market (trading), but it will some how good for cryptos in general, people will more focus on real usage than the hype which lead to the development.
Activity: 51
It will affect to eachother between BTC and Alt
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

Any opinion please!...

although it is very impossible that bitcoin will die as it is the number one cryptocurrency for a long period of time. I think if ever that will happen, all coins will also die.no more cyrptocurrency as bitcoin is the base of altcoins in trading. so bitcoin plays an important role in this crypto world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
Any opinion please!...
Bitcoin will never die, regardless of any coin that comes up and get better than bitcoin.
although like what you think, lets say it dies.
well almost all altcoin, i mean all of them.
Values really dependent to bitcoin market value too,
so think of it as a universal currency and the rest get its value depending on that one.
if it fall the rest will falls too.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I think the end can not die exactly, the faith in the cryptocurrency will die, almost all projects are closed, nothing new will create the price for the tokens will be a few cents, but again, the question of time and cryptocurrency start new growth because the technology itself is unique and can be used in all spheres of life.
Pages:
Jump to: