Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 11. (Read 3738 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
For me bitcoin will never die as long as there are many investors investing and do transactions regularly. If there are possibility that bitcoin will die, maybe all alts also die.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I don't know what will happen if btc dies, we don't know what will happen to the crypto future because anything can happen in the crypto world, but if you see the rise and fall of coin crypto prices on the market, almost all altcoins depend on the price of btc, when the price of btc rising then the altcoin price will also rise as well as vice versa. maybe there will be some altcoins that will survive if there are still many users.
Chain reaction as like domino effect, this market is not yet fully develop and the fate of each coins still depend on how bitcoin will succeed, we seen that from previous movements, when bitcoin falls the market falls together with it, and when some light showed up bitcoin will be the first one being pumped and those good coins will follow, we need to have more demands and usage for the alts community so it can work independently without relying with bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I don't know what will happen if btc dies, we don't know what will happen to the crypto future because anything can happen in the crypto world, but if you see the rise and fall of coin crypto prices on the market, almost all altcoins depend on the price of btc, when the price of btc rising then the altcoin price will also rise as well as vice versa. maybe there will be some altcoins that will survive if there are still many users.
Activity: 378
Indeed, for all coint prices following bitcoint, if the bitcoint price drops the coint decreases as well as vice versa, if bitcoint dies the other coint possibilities also die, but that may not all coints die, only a strong coint will survive
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Not all altcoins will go down in price because they all need a process.
If Bitcoin dies or is at the price of 1 USD then I make sure Altocin will also live but maybe the price drops like the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
if BTC has a price drop then the altcoin will automatically go down, I think if BTC doesn't exist then the possibility of altcoin won't be sold.
this is a difficult analysis, first we have to keep the mind away like this because BTC is the parent of all the coins that are or are often called altcoins,
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
The market would have no chance of avenge if bitcoin is unsuccessful and there would be a gigantic collapse in the crypto market
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
It is a very scary thing that gonna happen which is alt dies when bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is consider the most stable coins in crypto market at current state, but If it really fall till 0 then I think the other coin can maintain and might end faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 173
It is clear that bitcoin is the leading coin of all coins in cryptocurrency. It is the coin that controls other coins. If any change occurs to it it will affect other coin.if bitcoin go dead other coin too will die because bitcoin has power over all and it is its power that uphold other coin. Bit for me I believe that bitcoin can not go into extinction nor die.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
If bitcoin die. I think flappening will happening. Like ETH take offer Btc or Doge take offer Btc. *Just my opinion
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

Cryptocurrencies have its own different investors , if Bitcoin will die  some altcoins will remains for their platform and function , although many altcoin will also died . Maybe a centralized coin will  survive .
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
A lot of them will die as well because BTC will kill them through its dominance. That's why it is so important to move out of it and be free on the market.
Activity: 238
From my point of view that majority of alternative cryptocurrencies will be dead as well because BTC's dominance has not been decreased yet and it is a great influencer on the market.
Activity: 168
If there is no bitcoin, anarchy will begin. Well, really, judge. A panic will begin and all the altcoins will jump convulsively back and forth. And some will disappear with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
it is impossible situation because more probably that on the market will stay only one crypto and it will bitcoin.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
That can never happen, you can revisit the history of the crypto market, it has fallen so many times now, but it always comes alive again and reached the price that makes people surprise
Activity: 98
Although I do not see the possibility of bitcoin dying, if it should happen, I think that there is no way most of the other coins would survive. I like to think that the strength and pillar of the cryptocurrency industry is bitcoin, and the death of this coin will make almost everyone give up on the industry, which will lead to death of altcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
ethereum and ethereum altcoins will stay alive because they will be sefull i different platforms.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Though I know with the very good potentials of bitcoin and it's experience in the crypto community, it will continue to grow and become more valuable but if the coin dies, I think most potential altcoin will still remain and then become very popular while the shitcoin will probably crash to zero.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
To be honest I dont see bitcoin will die. But if that happens , if you see bitcoin value dies then its a sign that cryptoworld will die also. Bitcoin is the foundation of every cryptocurrency. If bitcoin die then altcoin will die also.
Pages:
Jump to: