Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to all other coins if,bitcoin will die? - page 9. (Read 3703 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the main advertisement boy in the crypto market and its success is mandatory for the survival of other cryptos. Without bitcoin, the crypto market tends to sink.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
If Bitcoin dies anytime, then all other coins will die. But I do not think it will happen anytime. Because blockchain technology has came to stay and it is very useful for us. So Bitcoin will not die and other altcoins will not die.
Activity: 303
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...
It seems that if bitcoin really dies the other project will also experience the same, why? ... because the base of all coins refers to bitcoin itself which is the benchmark for the value of the world crypto coins. let alone die we see if the value of bitcoin drops to the lowest point, surely other coins experience the same thing, because the selling value follows market demand
Activity: 111
Merit: 2

The possibilities of this happening as far as I'm concern is nil.  Investors will always be interested in bitcoin so as long as this continues, bitcoin will continue.
Activity: 322
The coins and tokens will still continues if bitcoin turns out to be dead. The coins and tokens are just using price of bitcoin for their reference on their prices. But no usual connections of bitcoin from the coins and tokens.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I think Bitcoin will never die. But if that happens, the Altcoin market will be hit hard. At that time there will be a potential e-currency in the market. It has features that are more popular than the popular BTC around the world.
Bitcoin is here to stay and so for the market. I don't think that bitcoin will ever die and various chains are being upgraded just to make bitcoin dead.

But what happened? no one of them successfully kicked out bitcoin. And right now it's still here staying, there's only one thing will happen to the market if bitcoin will die, just think of it that the mother of all crypto's will be dead. Many will start to exit the crypto market.
Activity: 417
I think that altcoins are being liberated non dependent on bitcoin over the time. It means there is high competition in the market, meaning if a coin shows good performance, it will obviously be liked by investors and it will rise in values. See latest market trend, many altcoins are rising in values despite bitcoin falling. So altcoins will not die if bitcoin dies, I think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think Bitcoin will never die. But if that happens, the Altcoin market will be hit hard. At that time there will be a potential e-currency in the market. It has features that are more popular than the popular BTC around the world.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Probably the other coins will also die if this gonna happen but there are also other coins that never gonna affected if the bitcoin will die here in crypto currency but i guess bitcoin will not gonna die because many investors have faith in bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
assuming purely hypothetical that bitcoin is dying, I think that then the same fate awaits the rest of the cryptocurrency .. perhaps not immediately, but gradually and it will die .. but I do not think that bitcoin expects oblivion, even now it falls, but I think it will come time and growth, but oblivion does not threaten Bitcoin
Activity: 33
I think the role of an anonymous coin is very important for the cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is the only anonymous cryptocurrency right now in the market. If Bitcoin die, I can not think of any positive possibility of the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
Honestly, bitcoin is the market itself. If something bad goes to bitcoin every altcoin is affected with it. Think of it, when bitcoin is sharply falling on its prices every coin falls.
But if bitcoin goes on bull and positive prices, every altcoin goes on the same manner. Bitcoin plays an important role to the market and that's how it gives idea on how big is the share of it in this market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
very large influence on other digital currencies if bitcoin dies. In my opinion, the altcoin that will die with bitcoin is altcoint which uses the bitcoin platform. I think so. while altcoint uses the Etherum platform then it will last.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
For some time it will be the chaos everywhere. It will exists for an year or more i think. But then all processes will recover. Furthermore, coins will be independent from bitcoin
Activity: 152
Merit: 7
First this will not happend.
What if can never be good subject.
Activity: 392
If the BTC will die and other coins would not be able to avoid the reason that made BTC do die, then the entire cryptocurrency market will collapse.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin is the most tested coin and if it should fail for some reason there would be a long winter for the rest of the market.
Activity: 862
Merit: 284
In my own observation on these past few months,if the bitcoin price in the market goes down,all other coins are also down. Other coins will remain,if bitcoin's totally died?

Any opinion please!...

I think if bitcoin died, all of coin (altcoins)  will died too and technology blockchain will died.  Crypto currencies will no longer exist and may be replaced by others. But i think for the next few years bitcoin is unlikely to die. even bitcoin will be increasingly used by all countries.
Activity: 340
Bitcoins I think will not die, the Altcoin can die because it depends on bitcoin. This market is mostly influenced by bitcoin because bitcoin is the first known crypto.
Activity: 378
There are many coins that are able to take the place of BTC and many of them will be developed in the nearest future. As for me, there will be nothing to worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: