Pages:
Author

Topic: What will happen to Ether? - page 15. (Read 23250 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:00:48 PM
ethereum will continue like this before they make major changes that guarantee the security and openness of their platform, the smart contract they provided has many problems and it made him lose many investors
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 03:59:25 PM
I also believe that ethereum is one of the main coins in cryptography, so only a matter of time for its growth may not be as fast as you want, but rather high!
Activity: 476
December 12, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
ethereum has left many of their investors behind, which has caused prices to fall far in the market, ethereum must make new innovations and that will happen in mid-January 2019
Activity: 616
December 12, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
with the fall of Ether it became a serious problem because we know the quality is very dominant in investing to get big profits. now coins are very prominent with the development of XRP and XLM with increasing rankings and prices that I am interested in investing in these 2 coins. I am sure the market will definitely rise again, so my opinion is that ether is still worth keeping for the future.
Activity: 726
December 12, 2018, 03:02:31 PM
I think ethereum is very difficult to be able to break the price of $ 100 and we will see it again in 2019, hardfork will start but there is no significant movement from eth
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 02:58:09 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Amongst all ethereum is still the most promising altcoin with smart contract... stay off EOS.. stellar is also a good option
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
December 12, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
Trust me if you have much money to risk in for then you can go in all out for it, since you can get much with the 'little' you invest. One thing you have to keep in  mind is the market will not remain like this forever and all that is needed of you is to get the patience for the better days.
Activity: 378
December 12, 2018, 02:47:56 PM
Ethereum will find a way to rise from the ashes. I bought  10 eth last weekend because I believe that this is a good buying price which we will not see it again in the future.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 02:39:53 PM
the current market situation is not profitable for anyone, all the price coins fall including ethereum but i believe that the market will recover soon and now is the right time for investment and i wait until the lowest price then buy some coins ethereum, ripple, eos.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
December 12, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
The current market is getting worse according to the time. And that why eth also losing their value. But as per the time when the market will start to recover itself then that time eth will getting back in the market.
Activity: 71
December 12, 2018, 02:36:09 PM
I think traders are beginning to loose faith in ether, my suggestion if you have eth already, then I think you should consider other prospective coins or token like stellerport for example, xrp and some other few, don't put your eggs in one basket, the key is to diversify.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
Ethereum is very strong and in less than a month it will double its current price. I think it has a great potential to grow because many projects are using eth.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
December 12, 2018, 02:19:41 PM
Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

We can't deny the fact that ethereum has been so shaky and unstable. It dropped too low which caused most of the holders and investors to hold back and panic. As for me, ethereum would rise better again and we just have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
Ethereum prices also follow the market cycle. even now prices are declining. as well as bitcoin. now in my opinion it really makes a lot of people surprised by the declining ethereum price
so from that ethereum experienced so far about the price that is getting decreased, so hopefully in the coming year ethereum can make users be able to smile back to normal
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
December 12, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
We can not predict about the crypto market. But I hope again after certain time later eth will start to grow. And hopefully it will breaks its all time high.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 12, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
I believe that now the competitors of Ethereum have a real chance to come out and offer something new in the current market. If this does not happen, then at the next growth, Ethereum will gain even more popularity than before.
Activity: 490
December 12, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
I think you made the right decision. Because the price of ETH is now quite low and it will be the bottom price. In 2020, its price will be improved to $ 300. Then the world's stock market will recover in the areas of heavy industry and technology. Please be patient and hold for a long-run.
Activity: 382
December 12, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
There is no way to deny Ethereum is losing its value gradually but I think Ethereum still have enough potential to rise back so don't worry keep investing in it and keep patience. Ethereum still 3rd rank in the position according to coinmarketcap very soon will go back its previous 2nd position.
I do not think that his return will be very soon. ETH needs a lot of time to recover its position. He fell too deep
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 12, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

Ethereum is the most promising coin after Bitcoin. The price has dropped so dramatically for a reason. At this moment people with big sums of money are entering the market and buying ETH as well. Why do you think CFTC has sent an inquiry to ETH, they are looking to launch Ethereum derivatives such as futures. This will boost the price of the coin for sure. Besides the next year ETH is changing their mining method from POF to POS. And it will influence the price a lot as well. Plus many other positive things are on the way.
Activity: 57
December 12, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
I hodl my ETH and will buy more  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: